over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

i hate the media

Dustin's father says he was injecting the insulin in his stomach and the steroid in his groin so there were no marks on his body.
OUCH!

Seriously though, newbies should be made aware of how dangerous 'slin injections are. If you don't know EVERYTHING about it, you could die. It sucks that they have to link "steroids" to the insulin problem, but that's the media for you. They need the readers to be able to associate "steroids" with the negativity of death, so they can keep bashing "steroids" in their unintelligent, warped fucking articles.

yeah thats some bullshit right there. hey if some dumb shit drinks 30 cans of beer, he could die too, and it happens everday, yet we dont see articles in the newspaper badmouthing alchol everytime someone dies in a car wreck from drinking or the such.

actually about 30 minutes ago i was leaving my girlfriend house, i had just started kissing her bye, and this corvette flew by her road. and i was like damn he's flying, then i proceeded to kiss her again, about 10 seconds later, tires screeching and the bamn, he smoked a telephone pole. also the top was down so he probably isnt kicking anymore, and why? i would assume alchol at 1:30 in the morning. but yet we wont see an article in the paper saying stop drinking or you will die, its all about doing shit responsibly.

well i agree w/ you , the media is way out of line, but hey if everyone juiced we wouldnt be the big mother fuckers anymore would we? hehe

Take care,
Todd

i can see it comeing new slin laws!!!!!!!!!!!!

Bad apples

ruin it for everyone else.

So this is the first guy to die from steroid use? :D

My mom died a few years back from lung cancer. Did steroids cause that or do yo think it was the cigarettes? I don't know I'm asking you guys.

6 years ago one of my best friends was killed in an auto accident. Riding is motorcycle down the highway and drunk driver came over and wiped him out. Oh, he was on gear, did gear kill him or was it alcohol?

THE MEDIA IS CONSISTENTLY FULL OF CRAP!

I WAS HELPING THIS 17 YEAR OLD STUDENT IN OUR SCHOOL GET READY FOR A BOXING MATCH. HE WANTED TO LOSE WEIGHT. OF COURSE HE WANTED TO DROP 30LBS IN TWO WEEKS. I ABOUT FELL OVER WHEN I HEAR HIM SAY THAT! I HAD WRITTEN HIM A GREAT DIET PLAN, WATER INTAKE, ETC......HE'D BEEN ASKING ABOUT HYDROXY CUT. I TOLD HIM IT WORKED BUT THE EPHEDRINE CAFF-ASPRIN STACK WAS MORE EFFECTIVE. ANYWAY, AFTER I TOLD HIM THAT TRYING TO LOSE THAT MUCH WEIGHT IN SUCH A SHORT TIME WAS BOTH STUPID AND UNHEALTHY.......HE PROCEDED TO IGNORE MY ADVICE AND WENT TO THE WRESTLING COACH WHO ADVISED HIM TO CUT WAY BACK ON FLUID INTAKE! PLUS.....HE BOUGHT THE EPHEDRINE AND TOOK ABOUT 5 A DAY INSTEAD OF THE ONE TAB I'D RECOMMENDED. THE IDIOT ENDED UP IN THE HOSPITAL BECAUSE HIS KIDNEYS SHUT DOWN. STUPID ASSHOLES OUT THERE ARE THE MAIN PROBLEM. I WISH THEY'D JUST DIE BEFORE THEY WERE ABLE TO BREED.
I AM STILL PISSED OFF ABOUT IT.:D

Yeah, they are full of shit

But anybody who thinks the media doesn't talk about the dangers of drinking (especially while driving) and smoking hasn't been paying very close attention.

Scary thing about that article is that the guy had been using insulin for awhile. We like to think that the only two ways to fuck insulin up are injecting too much and/or not eating enough carbs. Hitting a vein will drop you in a heartbeat too though.

Lotta veins in the groin I bet. Wonder how the dude ever got laid with his crotch all bruised and hideous looking? - CH

WELL IF HE WASN'T GETTING LAID......

MAYBE HE'S BETTER OFF DEAD. :)

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Lbmike99
NapsGear