over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

I have a question to ask

Excuse my intrusion.....I consider myself a pretty wellrounded, intelligent person and pride myself on being a man of eclectric interests who studies many different subjects......you cant just throw out a riddle like that and not have me take a guess at it.

1)First underline - pro football as obviously there would be no need to be so large for other sports unless rugby is recruiting pro wrestlers (see #2)

2)Second underline - obviously pro wrestling

3)Now i have to put the timelines together and did a little bit of research......(about 3 minutes worth because im a pretty good searcher)...did a search of former pro football players who became wrestlers and then tried to match up the timeline (12 years or so)

Alex Trebeck Im going to say "Who is Monty Brown" for my answer for 500 dollars please.

How did i do? And no Ive never heard of Monty Brown before this post.....im going on intuition and searching ability......but I got to admit when I came up with the name Monty Brown during searching and then entered that in Wikipedia to see if I might have it......seeing that bodyweight of 265 made me whisper to myself "case closed" as thats the same exact bodyweight you mentioned in your earlier post.

The only thing that is throwing me off a little bit is a black guy would usually not use "Joe Dirt" as a reference to his build back in the day-human nature wise....but never say never.....I think I got this one though.

Ill take "Trombones and Trenbolones next for 1000 Alex"

oldfella
Then again, you have the KNOW IT ALLS (think they do anyway) with the over inflated egos who just itch to argue or bicker, or just have a chip on there shoulder like this dude because he never has and never will accomplish anything in his life except to be a self proclaimed know it all on a bodybuilding message board.
Dog Crap,
Your "intrusion" is excused because i have read enough of your rants and posts to expect you would "intrude" with your "think you" know it all mentality.
I did not post anything that was intended to be a "riddle". I posted the reason i have never had intentions of being on a bodybuilding stage.
If i had wanted my personal business posted all over a public forum i could have just said my personal business that way you wouldnt have to sit and guess your way into someones personal life.
You know absolutely nothing about me. Understand?
Actually on my word to God i have no clue who Monty Brown is, and havent taken the time to even google the name to see. I could care less.
If your assuming my name is Monty Brown then my assumption of you is 100%correct. The "think you" know it all. Do you assume you know so much because you have alot of posts? Well Mr Crap, thats an easy accomplishment when you have nothing other then negativity and assumptions to post toward people you know nothing about.
Now to correct your ignorance of thinking you know everything here on PM.
No, i had nothing to do with the NFL or professional football. Actually, i never even played football other then highschool. Second, yes i did get into professional "entertainment" wrestling. After a couple of years of see exactly how much of a cut throat, narcotic drug overdosed business i had gotten my self into i quit and decided to start my own business and enjoy my family (instead of a different hotel and city every day of the week), which i did and it has to do with security and protection of "high profile" people. NONE of whom i care to brag about knowing and doing business with so please save your know it all guessing game on this one.
I have protected, secured, and assured the safety of people you will never see in your life other then on CNN or in Hollywood so please save me the jibber jabber you rant towards anyone you do not know or like here on PM.
I simply do not care what you think, know or care about me. You know what i want you to know and nothing more.
Your "time lines" are so off base that alone makes me laugh. The bodyweight is just a weight i am right now, i have been as high as 317lbs and completely ripped at 256lbs.
Simply put, when its winter, i mass and when its time to take my son and daughter and wife to the beach i cut weight and get ripped. All of this is done by choice, not because of a bodybuilding stage, or a job.
Here is a little something to add to your riddle figuring process - all the beaches i visit are in Florida, and i live 40 minutes from one of the best beaches in Florida. Now, does that make me Terry Hogan? Hahaha! Does he own a high profile security company now that Linda left him? Better google it and make sure... after all your pretty quick at searches (just not accurate).
Have a nice one DogCrap
Oldfella, sorry for my rant, but i cant stand a know it all but since the invention of google there everywhere.

oldfella

Oldfella, sorry for my rant, but i cant stand a know it all but since the invention of google there everywhere.
o worries Charlie. We all blow off steam around here. All that we do is try to keep it respectful. Yes, that's it.......respectful bickering LOL!

I agree with the know it all comments on people. There are plenty of them. I owned gyms for 15 years and it never ceased to amaze me at how many would turn up, pay membership and then proceed to tell me I did not know what I was doing when they had never set foot in a gym or had about 3-6 months experience in a gym. Most of these were the text book, correspondence personal trainers that bought their qualifications over the net or by post. Yes these are the know it alls. All I ever did was ask them poiltely to bring in their pedigree and we can compare breeds!! HAHAHAHAHAHA they tended to go away after that because my pedigree was hanging on my gym walls and all over the shelving I put up for my trophies. Not bragging here trust me. I have nothing to brag about in the present company of professionals and good men here. Just another guy who took his shot at what he wanted to do and accomplished damn near all of that. Never wanted to turn pro since I knew I was too old and did not have the right stuff to get there. But for what I did I am proud. We do have very knowledgeable people here and we have a shitload of know it alls. Just take from it what you wissh and do not take it personal. I try not too and it keeps my head intact. You seem like a guy that does know what he is on about so keep it coming bro. We need more good men and women here.

On another note, without naming anyone could you share some of your experiences with us? If not it is cool. Most of us love a good story or two. This site is as much entertainment as it is informative. I have made many good friends here and hope to make many more. A great bunch of people here as you will get to kow. Respect to you Charlie.

oldfella
Then again, you have the KNOW IT ALLS (think they do anyway) with the over inflated egos who just itch to argue or bicker, or just have a chip on there shoulder like this dude because he never has and never will accomplish anything in his life except to be a self proclaimed know it all on a bodybuilding message board.

Oh brother get the fuck over yourself and get a grip. Jesus your ego is 12 feet out in front of you (on all sides).....excuse me for trying to interject a little humor into the thread....which I guess you didnt get. It was said tongue in cheek.

You talk abour overinflated ego's in the bodybuilding industry? Might want to reread your posts again....."Im this, Im that, Ive accomplished all this but wait it must all remain hidden".....whatever. Nauseating.

a simple "no Im not Monty Brown and I would rather not say who I am" would of sufficed.

Last edited:
Oh brother get the fuck over yourself and get a grip. Jesus your ego is 12 feet out in front of you (on all sides).....excuse me for trying to interject a little humor into the thread....which I guess you didnt get. It was said tongue in cheek.

You talk abour overinflated ego's in the bodybuilding industry? Might want to reread your posts again....."Im this, Im that, Ive accomplished all this but wait it must all remain hidden".....whatever. Nauseating.

a simple "no Im not Monty Brown and I would rather not say who I am" would of sufficed.

Dogcrap

I have read your posts since you joined this board and never have i commented on you or the way you seem to bicker and argue, and know everything. What ever floats your boat bro.
Sure i could have said "no im not Monty Brown and i would rather not say who i am" but by reading my post i would assume you could figure out that i do not care to tell "who i am" on your own. If you are smart enough to see that, and understand that then i would assume you wouldnt sit around prying into "who i am" by searching, calculating. guessing ect. After all, i have no clue who "Doggcrapp" is so therefore i do not pry and search for your true identity. Two reasons... first one being the fact i respect the fact that if you wanted anyone to know then you would have just used your real name as a handle or you would just tell everyone who you are, and the second reason is basically i could care less who you are.
I come here and read, some times i post but my goal of coming here is to learn. If i can learn something from you or anyone else then i have accomplished my intent. If by some means i contribute to someone learning then hey, i did a good thing.
How do you read my post and see boasting or bragging when i refuse to tell who i am? I never said anything about what 2 things lead me into bodybuilding, i just gave the general idea of what lead me into bodybuilding.
Who then decided to go searching and prying into what i posted? You right?
Who then came forth and decided to deduct one person from the earths population and assume i am that person? That would be you - correct?
The reason for even saying anything about what i do or what goals i have or have not accomplished where posted because i was asked if i had ever done bodybuilding shows, well to properly explain WHY i had never had any interest in doing a show i proceeded to give the reason.
How you can deduct i have an over inflated ego is beyond me because you know nothing about me, or who i am, and i chose to not go into detail about what got me into bodybuilding.
Your the one who decided to make it a "riddle" and jump on google and grant us all with your "3 minutes worth" conclusion.

Okay,
Now, if your through deducting, picking and prying with the excuse of "trying to interject a little humor" and then posting again to rant about how "nauseated" my post makes or made you then i strongly advise you to just look over my obvious ignorance (to you), and refrain from reading my posts or if like usual you would like to continue along with your attempts to "interject humor" by googling everything i post. We are free to do as we please right?
So excuse me Mr Doggcrapp for posting on your forum. I did not know i had to please you, or in fact give you my personal life long detailed history in order to make you a happy member. My bad.
Now you have a nice day my friend, i will try my best to never inadvertently leave a post you deem to be a "riddle".

You seem like a guy that does know what he is on about so keep it coming bro. We need more good men and women here.

On another note, without naming anyone could you share some of your experiences with us? If not it is cool. Most of us love a good story or two. This site is as much entertainment as it is informative. I have made many good friends here and hope to make many more. A great bunch of people here as you will get to kow. Respect to you Charlie.

Oldfella
Thank you for the kind post. Thank you also for the nice PM you sent.
I would love to share some stories of both the wrestling entertainment industry as well as some of the people i have dealt with (even more amusing to a point) but if i do, then Doggcrapp will rant again that im bragging or inflating my according to him, over already inflated ego.
Just send me another PM and ask what you want, i dont care to talk about some of the crazy shit that people would never believe goes on behind the curtains in wrestling, talk about drama! Also it would boggle your mind to know and understand how much that business rely on the use of drugs, and im not talking anabolics bro, VERY powerful painkillers and anxiety drugs are the basis of the entire industry.
As far as my business now, i have dealt with some WEIRDOS bro, some you see every week on a TV show, some in movies and alot of politicians who look and act completely normal on tv yet in real life are some twisted people.
One guy fired anyone who dared to look him directly eye to eye. His contract stated that if anyone was caught looking with direct eye contact they must me terminated upon his request, yet theres another very famous politician who will not leave his home, his hotel or even go to the bathroom without his stuffed "teddy bear". No shit. These people have millions of dollars, yet sometimes i fail to understand how they got past the mental ward in there home town much less ended up a politician or actor.
So, just PM me bro. I think i have left enough of a "riddle" to keep Doggcrapp busy on google for a while ;)

Oldfella
Thank you for the kind post. Thank you also for the nice PM you sent.
I would love to share some stories of both the wrestling entertainment industry as well as some of the people i have dealt with (even more amusing to a point) but if i do, then Doggcrapp will rant again that im bragging or inflating my according to him, over already inflated ego.
Just send me another PM and ask what you want, i dont care to talk about some of the crazy shit that people would never believe goes on behind the curtains in wrestling, talk about drama! Also it would boggle your mind to know and understand how much that business rely on the use of drugs, and im not talking anabolics bro, VERY powerful painkillers and anxiety drugs are the basis of the entire industry.
As far as my business now, i have dealt with some WEIRDOS bro, some you see every week on a TV show, some in movies and alot of politicians who look and act completely normal on tv yet in real life are some twisted people.
One guy fired anyone who dared to look him directly eye to eye. His contract stated that if anyone was caught looking with direct eye contact they must me terminated upon his request, yet theres another very famous politician who will not leave his home, his hotel or even go to the bathroom without his stuffed "teddy bear". No shit. These people have millions of dollars, yet sometimes i fail to understand how they got past the mental ward in there home town much less ended up a politician or actor.
So, just PM me bro. I think i have left enough of a "riddle" to keep Doggcrapp busy on google for a while ;)
I am LOL. Good shit bro. Hey the guy that does not want people to look him in the eye "Micky Rourke" Maybe.....LOL. He looks like he is off the clock most of the time lately. Just kidding. Oh I don't think DC will mind a few good stories like the rest of us. I cannot speak for anyone else but I find the "Teddy Bear" funny as hell, but toally believeable. Politicians, not all, are some seriously twisted individuals. As for the entertainment biz, well I think most of us know a little of what goes on there, but some good stories would be cool. I know that the once popular show "Gladiators" was shut down because of drug use and injuries here in OZ.

No worries Charlie, feel free to contact me anytime bro. Thank you.:)

a different perspective

All of us are here because we have the goal of building the best body we can, and also within the context of the one we want.
I love soccer. I played since young and only stopped playing organized ball two years ago due to constantly getting injured ( I am 47). I have coached 1000's of kids over the past 16 years. I still referee. I wish I could have been a pro. I knew by the time I was 20 if not maybe a little before that I never could or would. I was not fast enough among other reasons. But still I kept playing and getting better because I loved the game. Then when I started coaching, I became the best coach that I could, daydreaming of being a pro, but knowing that there was no way with my young family that I realistically could. Still, I kept coaching, actually I was paid to coach at high schools and clubs, so maybe I could say I was a pro. Now, I try to be the best ref I can be. Because I love the kids and the game.

I have lifted in a bodybuilding manner since I was an early teen. I even bought a Bullworker in the 70's. I read all the magazines that were out then, I went to York Barbell many times and toured the Hall of Fame there. I dreamed of course of being a pro. My life took its various turns and made that unrealistic. Still I go to the gym and work hard every day. I eat well and buy lots of protein. Why? Because I love working on my body and staying in a state where I am bigger than average. I love researching the ways to enhance my physique. I love the fact that my wife still says dirty things about my body to me.

I am far from massive, I have 16" arms on a good day. Still, many people at my gym ask me for advice. I have more energy than people my age that don't work out. One of my sons (17) said to me the other day, do you think that I can get as big as you?

A few weeks ago, my wife and I were at our watering spot where we have gone for years. It was a group birthday night and I was one of the birthdays. One of the group gave me a shirt. They all said put it on. Without thinking about it, I just pulled off my shirt and put on the new one. My wife told me that the 4 other girls all married to fat boys talked about my (only above average) body the rest of the night. My wife said, yeah I get to have that tonight.

Don't we all participate in many activities because we love them? In the case of bodybuilding there are so many benefits in so many ways. One of the most important I now realize is that you can do it until you die. I love spotting the 70 year olds at my gym.

Of course loook to the pros. But then apply it to you in context. Set goals, but have more than one set of goals even in bodybuilding.

Do you want to watch Eclipse online?

Hi guys,

Do you want to watch the new movie Twilight Eclipse online? It is not released yet but you can watch eclipse online for free already!

Click here to **broken link removed**

**broken link removed**
**broken link removed**
**broken link removed**

Yes, but...

Saying that anyone can be a muscular beast with enough drugs is like saying everyone can be a world class jockey...............you aint gonna drive that car unless you got the keys ( genetics)

I agree Mr. Hernon, BUT, there have been guys with GREAT genetics lifting and eating right over the past 100 years, certainly at least since the 50's and 60's. The greatest, biggest bodybuilders in the 60's positively had great genetics, but the never got as big as the bodybuilders of today for one obvious reason: DRUGS. The didn't have the sophistication bodybuilders today have, nor were there so many different anabolics and ancillary drugs available.

I would modify your list, making Genetics and Drugs tied for the number position, respectfully.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • MikeS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Atomgear
NapsGear