over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

I have cancer.

Prayers for you bro. Hang tough and win the fight!

I was feeling a little under the weather..
I’ve had pancreatitis a couple time and the symptoms were very similar..

abdominal pain
Nausea
Weird color stool and urine..

woke up one morning and I was yellow.

My gall bladder is beat to hell...
Said it was 15cm long...
Hurts a bit.

^^^dang ..sorry to hear this brother

normal gallbladder size is approx 7-10cm
..do you think that the elongation of your GB was due to Cholestasis??
(basically blocked bile ducts)

man, i remember your recent pics in the "pic thread" you looked incredible & ridiculously peel'd
..think i remember you saying that you just ran low dose TEST?? ..crazy!!

..wishing you the very best in all this

^^^dang ..sorry to hear this brother

normal gallbladder size is approx 7-10cm
..do you think that the elongation of your GB was due to Cholestasis??
(basically blocked bile ducts)

man, i remember your recent pics in the "pic thread" you looked incredible & ridiculously peel'd
..think i remember you saying that you just ran low dose TEST?? ..crazy!!

..wishing you the very best in all this
Yes on the cholestasis...

no on the low dose test...I had been running way too much at 700mgs a week..but had dropped down to 280mgs a week with 3.2-4mgs SD before bed..

I’m pretty sure I was growing..
The day before I turned yellow I was really excited because I felt like I was gonna gain a couple pounds this year..

Got a couple stents too...
Gall bladder and pancreas..

Wow, that is really bad news but I am glad to hear it is only stage 1 at worst. Sounds like you caught it early on.I don't know much about your condition but did see this online :
"The Whipple procedure is a curative surgical treatment for exocrine pancreatic cancers involving the head of the pancreas. It is only performed if the neoplasm is localized and did not invade neighboring structures or metastasize.

Sadly, less than 20% of cases are localized upon diagnosis. The procedure can only be performed for this minority."

So you are in the best group of patients for this and are going to be fine. http://www.whipple-procedure.org/

Thanks for sharing this with the board. What is your age now? You mentioned be safe, do you attribute this development to the use of any PEDs?

Cancer is not in the pancreas?

Prayers and keep positive brother. The good thing is that it was caught before metastasizing;)

Like Maldorf mentioned...that's good news on the whipple procedure!

I´m really happy you got that bitch early, I hope you have a speedy recovery.

Thank you Mal..
Yeah at first these docs just had the saddest look on their faces..
But as they started gathering info...imaging..it changed and everyone seems more optimistic now...
It’s a pretty heavy surgery tho.

It’s also something that 70 year olds get..
Contributes to the low survival rates...
Is what I keep telling myself.

Yeah I do think PEDs contributed.
...but I also think FORCE FEEDING over the years did too...and maybe I just got a bad gallbladder..I’ve had stomach issues on and off my whole life.
Had forgotten my grandmother had hers removed when I was kid.

I just turned 49...in the hospital..:)

Thank you Mal..
Yeah at first these docs just had the saddest look on their faces..
But as they started gathering info...imaging..it changed and everyone seems more optimistic now...
It’s a pretty heavy surgery tho.

It’s also something that 70 year olds get..
Contributes to the low survival rates...
Is what I keep telling myself.

Yeah I do think PEDs contributed.
...but I also think FORCE FEEDING over the years did too...and maybe I just got a bad gallbladder..I’ve had stomach issues on and off my whole life.
Had forgotten my grandmother had hers removed when I was kid.

I just turned 49...in the hospital..:)
Ok, you are my age then. I turn 50 early in January. It sure gives you a different outlook on life when you think you may die, doesn't it? I just recently feared it again. Life can be hard but it is so worth living! Being young you are going to pull through this. I have beat the odds with my heart failure, having lived over 11 years now with a defibrillator and EF of about 20%. Like you said, most of the stats come from people that are 70 yrs old or more, and being young sure helps us out. The rest of your body is healthy and that makes a difference.

My mother just had her gall bladder removed at the age of 80 and is doing well now. Nothing as involved as your surgery, but still good to know that people way olde than you are pulling through.

Did you use GH much? I would think GH would have the biggest impact on cancer growing, but I could be wrong. I took GH for about 1 or 2 years straight, dose of about 4 IU/day. Might have caused more heart growth.

Sorry to hear about this way2tense. Stay strong, try to keep a positive attitude, and you will be healthy again. Do what the doctors tell you to do and you will get through this.

Ok, you are my age then. I turn 50 early in January. It sure gives you a different outlook on life when you think you may die, doesn't it? I just recently feared it again. Life can be hard but it is so worth living! Being young you are going to pull through this. I have beat the odds with my heart failure, having lived over 11 years now with a defibrillator and EF of about 20%. Like you said, most of the stats come from people that are 70 yrs old or more, and being young sure helps us out. The rest of your body is healthy and that makes a difference.

My mother just had her gall bladder removed at the age of 80 and is doing well now. Nothing as involved as your surgery, but still good to know that people way olde than you are pulling through.

Did you use GH much? I would think GH would have the biggest impact on cancer growing, but I could be wrong. I took GH for about 1 or 2 years straight, dose of about 4 IU/day. Might have caused more heart growth.
Thanks again Mal..
And no on the HGH..

I'm really sorry to hear this! Now you know what's going on and it's onward from here. Whipple surgery is an incredible surgery. Our thoughts are with you!! Please keep us updated when you can.

prayers to you brother, keep us updated.

I’m sorry to hear this. I hope they can completely remove the cancer and you’ll be back to 100% soon. Hang in there.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
astar
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131