over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

I have cancer.

Thats great to hear way2tense! I was wondering how things are going for you just the other day since you haven't been around for a while. I'm glad that things are going good for you. Stay strong and healthy my friend!

Congrats for getting through that. So now its time to heal up and recover. Be sure to stay safe from COVID-19. What are you doing to stay safe now?

I bet it's a big relief now that you're done with it. How are you feeling?

That's great news! I hope things stay on this path!!

Congrats for getting through that. So now its time to heal up and recover. Be sure to stay safe from COVID-19. What are you doing to stay safe now?

I bet it's a big relief now that you're done with it. How are you feeling?

Feeling better...
Week by week I see improvement,appetite is coming back, less pain.

Chemo infusion and oral together was brutal...radiation and oral chemo wasn’t quite as bad,different but still horrible...I lost so much weight...currently weigh 127pounds.
I was so sick..I really was having thoughts of not finishing the chemo because I felt like it was gonna kill me.it was so bad.
Chemo also turned me into a zombie I had a hard time thinking...figuring things out...
Couldn’t follow conversation...
Couldn’t follow tv.

anyway yeah as far as the corona thing...I was lucky to have family and friends to help me out...keep me safe.I pretty much only went out for doc appts and treatment...
Went to the supermarket real early in the morning a few times...
I’ll ride up to the dispensary with the ol’ lady sometimes..😋

Couple few months and my doc said I can start going out...
Mixing with the animals..😷

hang in there bro, im glad you are feeling better!

Feeling better...
Week by week I see improvement,appetite is coming back, less pain.

Chemo infusion and oral together was brutal...radiation and oral chemo wasn’t quite as bad,different but still horrible...I lost so much weight...currently weigh 127pounds.
I was so sick..I really was having thoughts of not finishing the chemo because I felt like it was gonna kill me.it was so bad.
Chemo also turned me into a zombie I had a hard time thinking...figuring things out...
Couldn’t follow conversation...
Couldn’t follow tv.

anyway yeah as far as the corona thing...I was lucky to have family and friends to help me out...keep me safe.I pretty much only went out for doc appts and treatment...
Went to the supermarket real early in the morning a few times...
I’ll ride up to the dispensary with the ol’ lady sometimes..

Couple few months and my doc said I can start going out...
Mixing with the animals..

You have family that loves you and a will to live, two of the most important things in life. You have a Christmas season coming up by the end of the year and a New Year to celebrate soon after. Im so glad to hear that you made it through. From now on its going to be easier, you made it through the obstacle course.

Hey thought I’d update...

finished with radiation treatments and final round of oral chemo meds last week.

went in to see my oncologist today and apparently everything looks good...

I go back for a scan in three months.
That's great.

Unfortunately, I'm trending in the opposite direction. My lymph nodes are growing to point where they are starting to hurt a bit.

Latest scans show that the melanoma has spread into my pelvic bone. We're going to add a second drug to the one I've been using for Immunotherapy and increase the frequency.

That's great.

Unfortunately, I'm trending in the opposite direction. My lymph nodes are growing to point where they are starting to hurt a bit.

Latest scans show that the melanoma has spread into my pelvic bone. We're going to add a second drug to the one I've been using for Immunotherapy and increase the frequency.
That's great.

sad to hear this...

I’ll be thinking about you sandpig,
Good luck.

That's great.

Keep us posted about the results. I wish you all the best. Sounds like you are in goods hands and the docs are being proactive. Hang in there.

That's great.

Trending doesnt mean it will continue this way. Definitely keep us posted here. Prayers for you

I'm really sorry to hear this! Now you know what's going on and it's onward from here. Whipple surgery is an incredible surgery. Our thoughts are with you!! Please keep us updated when you can.

Prayers for you, Brother. Glad they caught it early!

My dad had a whipple when he was 55 and they operated on 6 other organs at that time. It didn't look good at all. History of drinking like a business man (think, "Mad Men"...a constant drip) and 40 years of smoking. Needless to say, he dropped both.

Dude is 83 now, so, keep looking forward!

So I finished chemo..
then did chemo and radiation combined.

the whole thing was horrible..
fatigue was indescribable.
nausea was brutal..my weight bottomed out at 127.

I feel good.🙂

Keep your head up man. Thanks for the updates.

I hope you are going to be okay.

Hang in there way2. I'm sure you will be back up to 150 lbs. in no time...... 😊 . Seriously though, I'm glad to hear you are done with the chemo, and hopefully on the road to complete recovery. Stay strong my friend......

You should take comfort in the fact that the worst is over and now its nothing but improvements. Thanks for checking in with us. I'm glad to know your chemo is all done.

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
bg15351
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws