over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

I have cancer.

Once way2tense is feeling up to it and able to get back in the gym and eat well its going to get real exciting fast! It will be like being a teenager all over again and growing even faster. The changes week to week will be amazing. I went through similar after my heart attack, but my case wont be nearly as impressive as yours. You should take some pictures along the way to document. I used it as a tool to motivate me, but didnt take pictures. Once you are eating well and exercising you should feel so much better.

That's great news! Congratulations on a clean bill of health!!

Fantastic!

Love this kind of news. Makes my day.

I sincerely hope it stays that way . . . gone. And forever.

Thank you for letting us all know.

Good to hear.

Thinking of you brother. All good news it seems.

Get that appetite going and let's get some wgt back on ya! I miss your cooking ;)

Positive vibes and thoughts continue to be sent your way man.

Sandpig posted awhile back w not so positive news... hopefully he's hanging in there. Our thoughts also go to him. Chime in if your read this brother.

Congratulations on the clean bill of health. This made my day, today was a tough one. Best wishes.

Congrats, that is great news!

Thinking of you brother. All good news it seems.

Get that appetite going and let's get some wgt back on ya! I miss your cooking ;)

Positive vibes and thoughts continue to be sent your way man.

Sandpig posted awhile back w not so positive news... hopefully he's hanging in there. Our thoughts also go to him. Chime in if your read this brother.
I shot sandpit a text hopefully he will post with some good news

Great news! How are you feeling now? I bet you mentally feel much better knowing that. I hope you are feeling physically healthy as well. Thanks for the good news!

Thanks for not forgetting about me guys. Much appreciated.

I just had my lymph nodes in my right groin and oblique area removed on Monday. So obviously I' now starting the recovery process.

Not sure if I mentioned it previously but the melanoma has spread into my pelvic bone. So even if my doc was able to get everything associated with the lymph nodes, I still have the cancer in the bones.

What's next? I'm not 100% at this time. Monday I will see someone from the surgeon's team to have the tubes and bags removed. The 20th I'll have a follow up with him.

I see my Oncologist on the 21st and that's where I hope to hear that we are going to try something different. The way I look at it, the Immunotherapy that I'm on is not working. Maybe try different immunotherapy drugs? Radiation? Even Chemo?

All I know is if he doesn't come up with a new game plan, I will consider going down to one of the big clinics in Phoenix. ( I'm in Vegas).

Great news! How are you feeling now? I bet you mentally feel much better knowing that. I hope you are feeling physically healthy as well. Thanks for the good news!
I feel pretty good..
It’s just my appetite I can’t seem to get it going..
but yeah the anxiety was pretty bad waiting for those first test results..
I wasn’t really living I was just in a holding pattern.

thanks Mal..

and everyone that posted in this thread..
For the encouraging words..the prayers.👍🙂

I feel pretty good..
It’s just my appetite I can’t seem to get it going..
but yeah the anxiety was pretty bad waiting for those first test results..
I wasn’t really living I was just in a holding pattern.

thanks Mal..

and everyone that posted in this thread..
For the encouraging words..the prayers.
There will always be ups and downs. Now its time to recuperate and feel good. Sounds like you are in a good place now. Ive been where you were mentally. It is terrible to live through. Hopefully you wont have to go back to that ever again. With my heart problem, it just keeps coming around again when I have more trouble but I am better able to go through it now since I am accustomed to the stress.

Going to the ER now seems more like getting my hair cut than an emergency.

Not sure why I can't quote Way2Intense's post but luckily I still have my appetite.

Unfortunately I'm having trouble keeping some of the food down.

I'm learning how much I can eat at once without it coming back up and how much time I need to allow between meals.

Oddly I'm doing better now than before the surgery.

Thanks for not forgetting about me guys. Much appreciated.

I just had my lymph nodes in my right groin and oblique area removed on Monday. So obviously I' now starting the recovery process.

Not sure if I mentioned it previously but the melanoma has spread into my pelvic bone. So even if my doc was able to get everything associated with the lymph nodes, I still have the cancer in the bones.

What's next? I'm not 100% at this time. Monday I will see someone from the surgeon's team to have the tubes and bags removed. The 20th I'll have a follow up with him.

I see my Oncologist on the 21st and that's where I hope to hear that we are going to try something different. The way I look at it, the Immunotherapy that I'm on is not working. Maybe try different immunotherapy drugs? Radiation? Even Chemo?

All I know is if he doesn't come up with a new game plan, I will consider going down to one of the big clinics in Phoenix. ( I'm in Vegas).

I hope you're able to get on the best path of treatment. I don't know where you're being treated but think about Memorial Sloan Kettering in New York or UCSF in California. They are two of the best cancer hospitals in the nation!

https://www.mskcc.org/

https://cancer.ucsf.edu/

Not sure why I can't quote Way2Intense's post but luckily I still have my appetite.

I'm learning how much I can eat at once without it coming back up and how much time I need to allow between meals.

What’s causing the nausea???

What’s causing the nausea???
Apparently the immunotherapy drugs.
It’s one of the most common side affects along with a nasty rash.
I’ve had the rash too but that was cleared up with prednisone.

What kind of cancer is it that you had? I forget. The recovery and those immunosupressive drugs sound brutal. I hope the nausea gets easier to deal with. How long do you have to take those drugs?

That's great news way2tense! Maybe you can talk to your doctor about an appetite stimulant. My son took Periactin. It worked for him but the side effect was that he was sleepy all the time.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
jd08
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131