advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

I have enough pharmacy hgh for a year at 4iu a day,now would you combine it with good

Hotbody358

Registered
Generics which I have plenty of as well or would you just run the pharm hgh till it runs out.i was thinking something like 4iu pharm before workout,4iu generics after workout and 4iu generic at bedtime.
what do you guys think.

Enough pharm grade growth for a year?I think i'd like to trade careers with you.:)

Bad idea with wanting to run 12ius daily for a year straight. Think about the rising risk of tumors/cancer plus potential heart problems. That sure as hell isn't worth having igf levels in the 500+ range, but hey that's just me.

Last edited:
I'd just run the pharm and call it a day...

Sent from my SM-N900W8 using Tapatalk

The numbers Sargent as high as you think if you buy it at one time.if bought cartridge by cartridge you'd have to be rich.
I'm probably running more ius now than 12ius since one persons generic is overdose at about 12-15 iu a vial.if you look at hgh serum levels you would know that your not going to score a 50 or so on 10iu of anybody's hgh.the only other conclusion it's highly overdosed if you compare the numbers of another top hgh generic that's tuning in the 20 to mid to upper twenty at most.so it's almost double that which will conclude 12-15 iu easily per vial.ive been using a vial a day.
If I was meant to die ,I would of already .im handicapped and should of died in a car accident.you can read my posts if you want further information than that.

Generics which I have plenty of as well or would you just run the pharm hgh till it runs out.i was thinking something like 4iu pharm before workout,4iu generics after workout and 4iu generic at bedtime.
what do you guys think.

I like mine AM and PWO and sometimes I will do before bed.
You could rotate your pharma/generics however you like.

i would do pharma all by itself in whatever dose and protocol u want and let the results be the mile marker for any UG gh u use in future.i would not us UG gh with it. u wont know whats working or not. :lightbulb:
-F2S

I'm just gonna go out on a limb here and say that with all that pharm and generic gh, I think you can't go wrong with however you choose to run it :D

If I where to run GH once a day, it would be before bed. Only because it would mimic natural release of GH. Since you're taking GH, the negative feedback loop will kick in and suppress the natural secretion of GH from the anterior pituitary. GH release is important the first 2-3 hours of sleep because it causes the body to metabolize triglycerides for energy vs glycogen/glucose.

Since you're able to take it multiple times per day, i'd evenly split the GH, e.g.: Upon waking, 5-6 hours later, and before bed. I'd want that GH active in my system all day.

i would do pharma all by itself in whatever dose and protocol u want and let the results be the mile marker for any UG gh u use in future.i would not us UG gh with it. u wont know whats working or not. :lightbulb:
-F2S

I would agree with F2S. I have both generics and pharm in the fridge at the moment.

Although I'm running a low dose (4iu) pharm a day. Would like to run it for a couple of months to get a baseline and add in generics later.

The only problem with taking a high dose before bed I can't wake up.last week I was taking before bed and basically slept for the whole week,lol

If you're having good resuits with the pharmaceutical grade hgh don't use the generic. I have the same situition . I'm letting my wife use the blue tops she likes it does 5iu a day for anti aging . They don't compare to an iu of Genos though .

Sent from my SM-G928V using Tapatalk

If you're having good resuits with the pharmaceutical grade hgh don't use the generic. I have the same situition . I'm letting my wife use the blue tops she likes it does 5iu a day for anti aging . They don't compare to an iu of Genos though .

Agreed. For me 5 iu Novotrop a/d working good and I think 12 iu too much.

I'm far from a wiz on this topic , but I've seen some of the data on the cancer rates and how they go up a lot when the igf numbers go crazy for extended periods of time. I know you mentioned being in an accident and also your being here for a purpose... I'm not preaching when I say this but certain types of cancers are very painful and body building would be impossible when fighting them... worse case you meet death. I'd just stick with the Pharma and your lucky to have the gravy for such a nice goodie bag.

I'm far from a wiz on this topic , but I've seen some of the data on the cancer rates and how they go up a lot when the igf numbers go crazy for extended periods of time. I know you mentioned being in an accident and also your being here for a purpose... I'm not preaching when I say this but certain types of cancers are very painful and body building would be impossible when fighting them... worse case you meet death. I'd just stick with the Pharma and your lucky to have the gravy for such a nice goodie bag.

The OP has stated that he doesn't care about dying and it's quite evident with the doses of aas and gh he is proposing. It's a useless cause trying to talk any sense to him.

You won't need more than 4 ius or so of pharmaceutical grade use the generic 2 ius before and after workout maybe it's not really that effective

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
astar
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity