over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

I HAVE MORNING WOOD!!!!

LATS

Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge
Staff member
Registered
OKAY, since i have cycled on and off over the last years i have not had any morning wood....none. even when i am post cycle and feeling recovered , i still have no morning wood.. :( my little guy (i am painfully irish) just lays there...nothing. but, the other day i woke and i had wood, OH GLORIOUS DAY!!!. i was so impressed with my self that i just had to strut around the bedroom acting like nothing special has happened.. my wife look at me with disgust and said "what the heck is wrong with you?" acting as though i did not know what she meant i replied " what are you talking about?" she says "you know damn well what i am talking about...your thing" OH GLORIOUS DAY!!!:p she noticed. aside from the look of utter disgust, i would venture to say she was impressed!! today i also woke up and there was my purple helmeted warrior of passion giving me the salute...i had it again!!! ANOTHER GLORIOUS DAY!! beside the wrecked knees, torn pec, non existant rotator cuff, and general lack of energy... i feel 18 again!!! i walked into the bathroom where my wife was getting ready for work...strutting my stuff i might add :cool: i walked in to where she was putting on her make up and she was bending over the sink...i gave her a non chalant whack on the ass with it...just to let her know in a suddle way that i was there..she spun around and looked down at my love sword and said "your pathetic" with the utmost of disgust and then spun around and continued putting on her make up.... :confused: it matters not, my friends, for....I HAVE MORNING WOOD AGAIN!! and she can not take that away from me.....OH GLORIOUS DAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:D

Yes - one of the finer pleasures of life! :D

xcel

why don't you tell all the others what your youngest daughter did to your "soldier" the other day!!!!!!!1:D :D

TH

There's a first time for everything my friend, I told you that you'd get it some day...LOL/jk!

patk:D

Lats

My wife could only wish I had that problem for a day she'd be as happy as you are about getting wood.

Glad to have you back in the woody fold!;)

Lats, I must be getting old because I found this very funny.:D

ROTFLMAO!!!!!

good to hear bro---LOL! thats some funny shit

Lats, you have such a great way of telling a story! Congrats on the wood!

-slide

Give credit where its due!!

LATS,

C'mon. You gotta own up to the real reason the 1-eyed wonder worm is back in form.

I think Phil deserves a big thank you for sending you a complimentary product out of pity...

;)

-Randy

Hmmm

Damn it sucks for me im 23 and I cant get rid of them sometimes. SOmething that worked for me post cycle and for hot weekends with some freaks is a ton of zinc, and yohimbe. Also try to have a big steak whenever possiable beef and fat just make you MR WOOD.

This is so funny. A similar thing happen to me last week, I had a woody from Hell one morning. I went to the bathroom and the wife said WTF?? Didn't tell her about the 200mg of test I injected nite before. The scary thing was that it would not go away, it was quite uncomfortable to get dressed. It finally subsided ,thank goodness, I would have been embarassed at work walking around with that bad boy!!! I am not complaining, but it was funny. I get it most mornings, but that was a monster!! :)

Zilla:D

Zilla-I dont think 200mg of test injected the night before has anything to do with wood the next morning! :eek:

Hey LATS-to what do you attribute this great phenomena?
And if your wife though it was really that disguisting, you should have hidden it, you know. A good hiding place would have been in her rectum. :D

WOOD!

WOOD IS A GOOD THING.........WHEN THAT HAPPENS I GET A KICK OUT OF SLAPPING THEM WITH IT AS WELL! HAHAHA...THAT'S FUNNY. I TRY TO SNEAK UP AND BONK MY GIRL ON THE HEAD WITH IT......I AM LAUGHING RIGHT NOW.

PS....I AM DISTURBED THAT PHIL MIGHT HAVE HAD SOMETHING TO DO WITH YOUR WOOD THOUGH!:)

Re: WOOD!

JETHRO TULL said:
I TRY TO SNEAK UP AND BONK MY GIRL ON THE HEAD WITH IT......

You like doing that too? I love 'cock-slapping' her LOL

HAHAHA......THE THING THAT'S FUNNY IS THE MOCK PROTEST THEY PUT ON!

THEY LIKE IT TOO! HAHAHAHA.......

Yea its best when you wake up with morning wood and your getting it serviced!!!:eek: :D

Lats!

Here's to morning WOOD!!!!

Attachments

• 8.jpg
    8.jpg
    15 KB · Views: 342
NOW I AM NOT GOING TO ABLE TO THINK STRAIGHT ALL DAY!

ONCE I SEE IT......MY MIND IS ON IT CONSTANTLY!:)

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
bg15351
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131