over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

I have shitty genetics...

Shitty genetics for what? It all depends on your goals and expectations.
I don't know if you have shared those things with us.

My unsolicited opinion, and this is just my opinion and based solely upon
the photos you just put up, you clearly have very good conditioning. So
you deserve recognition for all your hard work and dedication. You look
good.

I have no idea what your expericance or placing has been when you have
competed so . . . on a regional / local level, based upon your current size
and level of conditioning you could do okay as long as there wasn't a huge
genetic pool of bodybuilders the contest was drawing from (like NYC). It's
just unavoidable that the wider and deeper you cast the competition net,
the better people you are going to locate. But, to do anything significant on
a on a state or national level, I think you will require more size. Conditioning
will only take you so far. Eventually you will need much more size and better
shape. I would like to think you would agree with that.

Now . . . are you capable of gaining more size while maintaining or improving
your current level of conditioning, I don't think so. Being 42 years old, your age
is not in your favor. In fact, I would venture a guess and say your best years
are behind with regards to size while keeping your current condition. I suspect
that you have been training for quite some time, so if you have not gained the
required size by now, I don't think you ever will. That's not a bad thing, it's
just the way it is in my opinion.

Then again, nothing would make me happier than you proving me (us) wrong.

I hope you are enjoying yourself and having a fun. Keep up the good work. You
have much to be proud of.

No no, I was being sarcastic. I know I'm never going to be a big guy. But I have already improved from those photos. Well, I improved and then regressed a little. I'm taking a 4 week break from enhancements if you know what I mean. But I had got my legs and lats larger, so I'm sure I can get it back quickly.

hellraiser i think you look great for your age but like some have said you wont be the next olympian! Then again thats probably not what your looking to achieve. You have a small frame and a thin bone structure, and at your age i do believe you can most definately add lean mass just not as fast as some of the bigger framed younger guys!

you made me look like shit, so who said you have poor genes? compared to who? lol

your arms/legs are pretty big. outer quads pop out nicely and pretty sick vascularity.

do you believe you have bad genes? or just lagging parts? as long as you still make gains then you are good to go. i mean if you tried and tried and for 5-10 years looked the same then yeah i guess bad genes but i dont think thats the case right? keep up the good work, hope i look like you when i turn that age.

To hell with genetics I make my own progress with or without genetics if I have a weakness I show it more attention an make it a strong point. No excuses no bull s*it.

I have been told that I have shitty genetics and that I should just face the facts. I'm 42. Maybe I'm too old and I should just throw in the towel.

btw, what happened to your right quad? were you starting a synthol cycle?

looking good man, what you wrote on the other thread i am with you 100 percent. your right about you wrote

btw, what happened to your right quad? were you starting a synthol cycle?

Lol, No, I'm not sure how that happened. I started a thread about it a couple of months ago. I think it may have been from over injecting aas in that side. It has evened out now. Actually my quads are both bigger and even now. It does kinda look like syntherol gone bad. But I have never used synth.

you made me look like shit, so who said you have poor genes? compared to who? lol

your arms/legs are pretty big. outer quads pop out nicely and pretty sick vascularity.

do you believe you have bad genes? or just lagging parts? as long as you still make gains then you are good to go. i mean if you tried and tried and for 5-10 years looked the same then yeah i guess bad genes but i dont think thats the case right? keep up the good work, hope i look like you when i turn that age.

Thanks man I appreciate it. I was being sarcastic in the title because of some comments that made about me in another thread. No big deal really.
Thanks for the compliments.

You look amazing for being 42 man.
Hell, you look better than I do, and I'm 19.
how long you been lifting for?

Lol, No, I'm not sure how that happened. I started a thread about it a couple of months ago. I think it may have been from over injecting aas in that side. It has evened out now. Actually my quads are both bigger and even now. It does kinda look like syntherol gone bad. But I have never used synth.

oh ok, i see. maybe just some swelling? were you running prop or suspension!? lol

Holy quads, Batman! Good deal... I'm a decade younger, and would like to look that 'bad'!

I agree with Pesty on this bro. By the way. is this your off season look? awesome job in staying in great shape

I agree with Pesty on this bro. By the way. is this your off season look? awesome job in staying in great shape

Thanks man. Well I basically look the same year round except when I take a break from enhancements. Then I shrink down a little. I actually don't diet down before contest, I diet up. I'm already ripped so I just try to add as much muscle as I can before the contest. I eat clean of course.
I weigh less off season. I can eat what ever I want. But I am very health consious, so I eat mostly the good stuff. My girlfriend is a chef so everything I eat is usually fresh and from scratch. No fried foods ever! No fast food ever!

I just hope at 42 I can still be as lean as you. you look good for your age bro!

you look jacked bro,crazy muscular and vascular with good size.I dont know to many people that look like that.

I have been told that I have shitty genetics and that I should just face the facts. I'm 42. Maybe I'm too old and I should just throw in the towel.

You have a good physique, everyone is diiferent. Make the best of what you have. Max out your own genetic potentail and screw what anyone else says.

Looking very lean and big !!!

You might not win the O but master nats might not be out of the question ???

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Itisisaysme510
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws