YMSGIF210x65-Banner
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

I have some shit going on with my joints. I could use some solid advice.

powerof2

Kilo Klub Member
Registered
About 1 month ago I slipped and fell at work. I don’t think it’s related to what’s going on but I can rule it out beings my knees start to swell up 4 hrs later. They didn’t hurt at first. The just felt like there was fluid inside the joint. I went to the gym and did legs anyway. The next day they hurt like a mother. I couldn’t bend or extend them very far. The following day I went to do a back workout. My elbow was acting up but I pushed threw. When I got up the next day all most all of my joints were inflamed. They felt like they were sprained. I went to my dr. He put me on prednisone for 3 days. Everything cleared up in two days. I was back to the gym. Within 3 days of going off the same shit came back. I trying a different type of anti inflammatory Med from my dr. It didn’t do shit. I was so bad I could go to work for a week. I went on methly prednisone for 5 days with a taper off it this time. Same shit all over. So now I’m methyl prednisone again waiting for a bunch of test to come back and get into a Rheumatologist. Dr thinks I have some type of auto immune shit going on. I did go off Gh to see if it was that but it did change it. I’m Definitely not wanting to go off gear being on this prednisone shit. I’m wondering if I have time be on prednisone for a extended period of time what approach should I take to fitness aspect of this. It makes u fat and eats muscle. Do I try to keep food and gear up. Or should I try and keep diet clean. I don’t want to shrivel to nothing but the same time can I keep from becoming a fat fuck! I know I should be very concerned about what’s going on with my body but I’m not about to let everything I have spent my hole life doing just disappear.

Sorry for the long ass post! I have read everything I can on the internet. Unfortunately not much out there with this shit.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I see a lot of patients who go through he same thing. I would go to the rheumatologist. See what they have to say. The rheumatologist is the right doctor to see. They will run a ton of blood work and see why you might be having multiple joint pain. It could be an easy fix with either a medication or dietary change which sometimes is easier to do with a bodybuilding type mentality. Either way I would go and see what they have to say. Keep us informed.

And don't stop training. I would maybe go lighter on the gear for now. I would not go nuts and stay away from anything that will aggravate your joints or symptoms.

Prednisone here and there, especially a burst taper, won't make you gain anything more than water weight. As long as you don't go nuts eating while on it. Its when you take a low dose over a long time is when people gain weight and that is regular/average population as well.

I see a lot of patients who go through he same thing. I would go to the rheumatologist. See what they have to say. The rheumatologist is the right doctor to see. They will run a ton of blood work and see why you might be having multiple joint pain. It could be an easy fix with either a medication or dietary change which sometimes is easier to do with a bodybuilding type mentality. Either way I would go and see what they have to say. Keep us informed.

And don't stop training. I would maybe go lighter on the gear for now. I would not go nuts and stay away from anything that will aggravate your joints or symptoms.

Prednisone here and there, especially a burst taper, won't make you gain anything more than water weight. As long as you don't go nuts eating while on it. Its when you take a low dose over a long time is when people gain weight and that is regular/average population as well.

Thanks man. I hate feeling like this. Very depressed.

Thanks man. I hate feeling like this. Very depressed.

I totally go to shit when I'm having health issues but I work at a doctors office and see a ton of people and help people navigate to getting better. Pretty much everyone has some issue no matter who you are. So you are not alone. Its ok to be down and out from time to time and now is the best time to focus on health. In the long run you will be fine and I bet you will still be lifting and enjoying life.

I agree that a Rheumatologist is the way to go.
Had something similar when I turned 50.
All of a sudden, I had Osteoarthritis, and every Joint in my Body Hurt.

Did a few Diet changes, got rid of Dairy and Gluten, as both are very Inflammatory.
Started taking 6 to 10 Grams of Fish Oil a day for the Inflammation also.

Fast Forward 15 years, and I feel much better when I eat Clean and take my Fish Oil.
It's strange, how as we get older, our Bodies become sensitive to things that never bothered us previously........................ JP
P.S.
Hope everything works out OK for you.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Peterwilliam
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner