over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

I have to be honest

Vander_V

Banned
Kilo Klub Member
Just the other day my friend calls me up for a training program and then asks me about my diet and aas so i told him what i was eating and the amount i was using he said BS he said how are u making such gains then and i told him thats just it bro i said .

Well ive been training really hard and running extreme low dosages of aas along with taking breaks away from aas , the time away i bridge with kilosports products and in the months off of aas i eat almost bad lower proteins and nutrients so when it comes time to get back on and back with the diet and eating my body reacts immediatly and responds with quick growth .
This i beleive is smart and seems to be working extremely well most people would say what im doing is almost stupid but i honestly believe if your diet is to good all the time your body will adapt to it just like anything else , now when i say diet i still mean some bad carbs , but what ive been eating for the last 2 months is almost laughable my carbs are pasta breads cheeses fast food and sugars ,, my proteins are lowered alot maybe like 200 only per day ,,, every yr i do this around this time of the yr and the holidays what better time , but after the 2 months are up its back to business and eating clean ,,, everytime i do this i gain im now 240 and somewhat leanish im guessing in the next month i will jump to 250 and remain lean this is just how my body works every yr is the same scale goes up and so does my strength .

Just thought id tell you all what my fat ass has been doing lol ,,, by no means do i think this will work for everyone but its worth a shot :)

Interesting thought. I do know what you mean by shock but for most a continous supply of protein is a must.

TH

Hello Vander,
I know you a little from the Mayhem boards, I just joined this board a few days ago. Thats an interesting take, and thats what I like about this board: there seems to be a wealth of real world information from competitve bodybuilders. Keep those interesting posts coming. Thank you
Sarcoplam

I think you're exactly right. The body is a smart machine and will adapt to ANYTHING. If someone is eating the exact same way every day, the body will stop changing. It's the same thing as training with the same amount of weight on the exact same exercises every day, year after year. Progress comes from keeping the body guessing. If the body isn't being stimulated by constant change, IT won't change.

Ive been preaching this very thing for several years now.VANDERS on too something here folks!!!!!

Eating large amounts of protein all the time is a complete waste and so is taking large amounts of steroids week in week out.Training your butt off with high sets is also a quick route to failure..

Steroids-protein-hard workouts, must be cycle inorder to be affective..The body gets used to all these things after a period of time. Once the gains stop I go off AAS, bridge with HRT"200mgs of test",use a very low volume workout"4 to 5 sets per body part" and ingest much less protein" 100 to 150 grams a day at the most.

Once I am ready to get back on steroids I will increase my workout volume to around 12 sets per body part once a week and increase my protein to 300 grams a day, use 750 to 1000mgs of test per week.

I believe one must detrain the bodys muscles,give the receptors a rest and cut back on the protein in order too get the body primed for future gains.. ;)

Last edited:
Actually for guys like you with more gifted genetics, Id imagine this cycling of diet along with AAS would keep the body off balance. But I bet for guys with not so hot genetics, or older guys-it would have to be done very carefully or youd regress alot.

BigBoyJ said:
I think you're exactly right. The body is a smart machine and will adapt to ANYTHING. If someone is eating the exact same way every day, the body will stop changing. It's the same thing as training with the same amount of weight on the exact same exercises every day, year after year. Progress comes from keeping the body guessing. If the body isn't being stimulated by constant change, IT won't change.
Exactly.

MikeS said:
Actually for guys like you with more gifted genetics, Id imagine this cycling of diet along with AAS would keep the body off balance. But I bet for guys with not so hot genetics, or older guys-it would have to be done very carefully or youd regress alot.

I also agree with you on that , i think maybe its for some and not for others, and yes as u get older maybe its not the best move but who knows until ones experimented.

I do this every year. I take about 2 weeks off from the gym and rest completely. I eat whatever I want and just give my body a break. I start the training back up but only go 3 days a week for about 6 weeks total then start everything again. This is usually in conjunction with a very long period off AAS...like several months. Then you resume everything and your body just freaks the fuck out and you make great gains and feel healthy while doing it.

|--[\\\]>-------- I agree, when i first started AAS i was a frickin' maniac! But i got more sides than i did results, now i am on the low-moderate end all year round. I feel that eating 'clean' all the time doesnt allow your body to grow the way it should. Eating pasta, pizza, fast food from time to time, is good....gain as much weight as you can in the off season, then diet when it's time. This way, your body does'nt adapt to one particular method of eating.

Great thread!

I gotta go order me a pizza. Bye....

Oh, wait - It's only 8:30 in the morning.

Vander's on the $$$ once again. I use a modified form of what's described here year-round. It not only keeps me from going mentally insane, but once I hunker down and start pounding the protein and AS I grow like a maniac!

As I age, however, I do have to tone down the bad eating habits a bit! I am now tending to get downright fat in the offseason!

LOL damn Vanders holiday diet is like my yr round diet (except precontest). I wonder what would happen if i actually had a solid off season bulking diet instead of eating whatever tastes good which is usually a ton of shit like Vander said ... fast foods, cereal, breads, etc... Iv tried offseason, but i lack the dicipline to do it i guess in that area. Only time i can stick to a solid planned diet is precontest. Offseason i eat like garbage but luckily i dont get fat and i still grow well.

If anybody can offer advice on stickin to an offseason diet regimine im all ears. Il get all set to do it, do it for a week, then im back to lucky charms, brownies, and pop tarts. It CANT be all a dicipline problem cause i do it fine precontest.

I believe this is true as well. Vander and some others have caught on to this instinctually. That's why on my 6-8 week I take a week off and don't even worry about protein intake. Aceto also mentions this..

#3 DROP PROTEIN INTAKE EVERY SIXTH DAY

This is one of those deals where less turns out to be more. Let's say you're rolling right along in your normal pattern of eating protein to build muscle. Then, once every six days you decrease protein to .5 to .7 g per pound of bodyweight while increasing carbs accordingly (a 200-pound bodybuilder, for instance, would take in an additional 60-100 g of carbs to make up for what he is losing in protein on that day of protein reduction). This sudden drop in protein sets off an internal alarm that shifts the body into a protein-preserving mode to guard against deficit. Once you return to your standard protein intake, you're more likely to add more muscle mass because the body continues to produce the enzymes and hormones triggered by the one-day protein drop.

The human body is so the same, but also different.......The real key to this game is figuring out exactly what works for your body....it tuff i still have yet to figure out a perfect diet, and training program. I belive it takes yrs. :cool: and i am geting there

Vander you seen to have got it down to a science :D, you look like you could lift a caddy up with one hand LOL

Hey V, so when you plannin on kicking it into high "gear" again?

hardkor said:
Hey V, so when you plannin on kicking it into high "gear" again?

welllets see its been since thanksgiving so id say maybe on the 15th of january ill get back on and clean up my diet as well , even when cleaning the diet up i will gain wt and muscle ill post pics i should be 250 a month from the 15th im now 240 .

Doesn't HST guys do this at the end of each training cycle?

I think they call it strategic Deconditioning

Vander_V said:
welllets see its been since thanksgiving so id say maybe on the 15th of january ill get back on and clean up my diet as well , even when cleaning the diet up i will gain wt and muscle ill post pics i should be 250 a month from the 15th im now 240 .

Good deal! Are you planning on competing in the same show as last year or are you heading straight towards the USA's? Either way, good luck to you this year.

remember the S A I D principle in physiology..specific adaptability to implied demand

the body will adapt to whatever is being applied on it..therefore when vander was eating clean it adapted..and then he went to pasta etc..it adapted than it would adapt back..I understand what your talking about..though it's hard to believe it does work

the idea of, one day per week, dropping protein lower sounds good.
It may be just enough to keep the body off balance and responsive to the normal higher intake. I may try it on a non-training day per wk.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Punisher13420
NapsGear