over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

I have to say this

GOOD OF YA TO SAY PHIL.. i have to admit the board has been a huge part of my life for a long time.. i owe BIG A for that.. he always takes care of us mods.. hopefully one day we can have a huge PROFESSIONALMUSCLE CONVENTION.. hopefully by then BIG A will be over his "good touch , bad touch" confusion and i wont cry anymore..:eek:

I don't know what to say other than, thanks Big A for being the person you are. This would not be a great board without a great man behind it.

I don't know you much, other than your posts, but I'm thankful for what you started. And I have no doubt what these guys say is true.
I hope the best for you.

I just want to say thanks to BigA and the MODS for a great place to come to. I don't know BigA outside of what he has posted here, but have got to know some of the mods, and they are some very stand-up guys.

:)

BMJ

My favorite site by far. I come on here everyday. I enjoy it as much as I did MM2000 back in the early 90's.

I wish you would post more, your threads really Take off.

Thanks Big A!

I agree with everyone ,best board due to BigA and best mods around:).

Shucks, you guys make one blush.

Lex, I have dropped the ball with your thing - my divorce has taken all my time. My apologies.

Haven't even looked at it to be honest....no worries. On the other thing you helped me on I never thought I would get straight. Thank you for that ....

Big A

I pm'd big a just a general question about business/finance/etc. b/c I respect what he's done in his life in these departments... I figured he'd never answer due to being very busy and not knowing me. He responded w/ a couple hours w/ a very detailed and helpful answer w/ some great insight. This is the only contact I've ever really had w/ him but to those that know him better it sounds as if he's a hell of a guy. Thanks for providing us a home to interact and have a sense of community big A, much appreciated.

Sure

Phil, if you don't mind can you enlighten us on this or is it personal. Thanks :)

BigChef, can you give us a little more info if you don't mind. Thanks :)

And Yes BigA is the man, for example look at this great site. Thanks :)

Sure man..........he is my babies momma :)

What gets lost in all of this daily grind is this......BigA

I owe my life TODAY to this man.......I just want to say thank you for everything......I cant thank you enough.

I have to say the same. I have known Big A for years and he has been very good to me. One of my dearest friends. I cant say enough good things about him.

Ive seen bigA step in and give young newbies advice so they dont hurt themselves on many occasions. Most other boards....the owners may just pop in from time to time, but bigA has been kinda like the lead camp counseler we all look up to and know he always has our best interests in mind.

Thank you BigA

Divorce

Big "A", I am fairly new here. I have been married 15 years and my wife and I are divorcing. This bomb was dropped on me a few weeks ago and the "parasite", I mean lawyers will suck me dry. I have 2 great kids that are hurt badly. My heart is being ripped from my chest so I hope you are doing well. I don't know what the rest of my life holds for me but I hope to make some friends here and contribute. Bodybuilders have always been tight. I haven't been with another women in 18 years and can't imagine it. Sorry to ramble and PM me if you need anything. I have another friend going through it and we tell each other about our $350.00 per hour meeting with our attorneys hoping to save money sharing info.

Well since I found this board it has takin half of my life away. My
responsabilities. attention from the other half, cleaning up around
the house, and doing the laundry.. :(

OK, The bitch just left the room. Thanks big man for having such a
great board. I've learned more here then all the years I've been lifting
weights. Met some good guys as well :)

Well since I found this board it has takin half of my life away. My
responsabilities. attention from the other half, cleaning up around
the house, and doing the laundry.. :(

OK, The bitch just left the room. Thanks big man for having such a
great board. I've learned more here then all the years I've been lifting
weights. Met some good guys as well :)

Dude, you are wrong...LMBO. :)

Phil is right on this one.

Big A has been there a number of times and helped me out when I was short on things I needed at rather crucial times.

My gal Meredith would not be a professional right now if Big A hadn't paid her way to most of the shows. She's gets great supplements too. I have to admit I latch on to some of those. lol.

There is more but it's a secret. ;)

Ive seen bigA step in and give young newbies advice so they dont hurt themselves on many occasions. Most other boards....the owners may just pop in from time to time, but bigA has been kinda like the lead camp counseler we all look up to and know he always has our best interests in mind.

Thank you BigA

Big +1 on that , few guys would go out of their way to take concern about sombody else who they don't know from Adam.

To Big A and the rest of the Mods thanks a ton for running a great board

Every article written by Big A shows how intelligent he is. He has also helped me with some newb advice in the past also. Thanks Big A for making this board the way it is.

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
mp18201
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws