over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

I have to say this

PHIL HERNON

Banned
What gets lost in all of this daily grind is this......BigA

I owe my life TODAY to this man.......I just want to say thank you for everything......I cant thank you enough.

I agree and BigA has done alot for me too and I cant say in details but he has done alot and alot of people have no idea but he is truly generous. More generous than Michael Jackson :D

BigA rules, and so do you Phil

Phil- great post- this board is amazing because of Big A and the way he runs it- picking great mods, etc. We are very lucky to have you here too and I'm sure it's because of the respect you two have for each other.

And then there's SYNTHETEK that Big A brought us- most people don't get how amazing the products are.

I have the utmost respect for both you Phil and Big A- we don't always agree on everything but that is all good - BigA likes Lambos, I like F-cars :)

THANK YOU FOR THIS SITE BIG A and PHIL! I've learned for over 7 years here...

Eric

I owe my life TODAY to this man.......I just want to say thank you for everything......I cant thank you enough.

Phil, if you don't mind can you enlighten us on this or is it personal. Thanks :)

I agree and BigA has done alot for me too and I cant say in details but he has done alot and alot of people have no idea but he is truly generous. More generous than Michael Jackson :D

BigChef, can you give us a little more info if you don't mind. Thanks :)

And Yes BigA is the man, for example look at this great site. Thanks :)

a rare these days.....he is a real stand up guy.

Big A is The man!!!! Has helped me out many of times over the years and never asked for a thing in return, nor mentioned to anyone that he did it.
He is as genuine as they get. Was lucky enough to spend some time with him
a while back and let me tell you guys he is the real deal. Big Guy that takes no bullshit and Very intelligent, well spoken. Cant say enough good things.

Phil, if you don't mind can you enlighten us on this or is it personal. Thanks :)

BigChef, can you give us a little more info if you don't mind. Thanks :)

And Yes BigA is the man, for example look at this great site. Thanks :)

I am sorry mate I rather be private about that. Hope you understand.

I don't know any of you on a personal level. I have spoken to a few guys here through PM's but I really don't know you guys like I should. I wish I did. I believe BIG A is a great guy and would love to know him more. I do appreciate this site and the great knowledge of BIG A, Phil etc. the list is long.............................. For BIG A and all of you I say thanks. I don't have much to offer but my prayers and spiritual council. So this I can say, you are all in my prayers and meditations and if you need someone to speak with contact many anytime day or night.

Pax et bonum.

Warren

The man definitely looks out for us, more than most people know:cool:

Big A is The man!!!! Has helped me out many of times over the years and never asked for a thing in return, nor mentioned to anyone that he did it.
He is as genuine as they get. Was lucky enough to spend some time with him
a while back and let me tell you guys he is the real deal. Big Guy that takes no bullshit and Very intelligent, well spoken. Cant say enough good things.

Couldn't agree more!!

Just joined and can say Big A and everyone one here makes this board great. So thanks Big A and everyone else that provides us with this amazing board, def wish I would have found my way here many years ago.

Shucks, you guys make one blush.

Lex, I have dropped the ball with your thing - my divorce has taken all my time. My apologies.

This board is the best out there. So many knowledgeable people always willing to give advice. The difference between PM and others is that there is so much experience and the moderators seem to keep the BS and trolls out. Great job to all and if there is anything I can offer with my 20 years I am always willing as well.

If only people knew...

... what an exceptional human being Big A is... no word, not even in my native language ;), would be strong enough to tell you how much respect I have for that man.

Not only does he stand amongst the brightest people I've ever had the chance to talk to (and believe me I've met some intelligent folks in my life), but yes, his generosity is beyond belief. I know it first hand.

I don't know if there's such a thing like heaven, but if there is... trust me, guys, Big A won't sit very far from God.

You might find me pompous, but I truly mean every single one of the words I just wrote.

THANK YOU FOR WHAT YOU'RE DOING, A. I know of some people that will never forget you were there for them in their hour of need. :)

Great thread and very nice words. These things are often forgotten with the troubles that everyday life brings.

I have never met Big A, but I remember when Seamus passed and what he did for his family. I was really impressed by that.

Don't know BigA personally but enjoy being here and have learned a lot. Also synthetek is some cool stuff when you think about it. I was looking at my bottle of syntheselen thinking how in hell would you go about getting a line like this put together, good stuff. He also answered some PM's when I was very new and that was helpful.

Thanks BigA.

great thread! i am happy to hear that i am not the only one who appreciates this site, i don't know big.A but i do appreciate what he has accomplished in this biz. hey big.A you want to be more generous? i would not mind getting a job in austrelia!:D

Also

I must say .........Main, Chef.......Jello.....RAJJIN....DAD......LATS....Sig.....Kaiser.....Ty........OTH..........these are the best in the bizz

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131