YMSGIF210x65-Banner
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

I have to stop test, what else can i take?

Last edited:
This is right on the money! I have a buck of articles discussing this very thing. Just make sure u keep some test in there.

Ok cool, thanks

Can u post up some of those articles?

Sent from my iPP using Tapatrash

i would try methenolone(100-200/week) to see what happens, and decrease the amount of testosterone you are using. i am still shocked to hear your HCT is out of normal range on 100mg. something is *NOT* adding up - you may have a rather provocative condition at hand rather than the testosterone...something related to your kidneys or something else in the background that you don't know about yet. i really suggest you tell your MD about this, preferably a well-versed endocrinologist because it just DOESN'T ADD UP

i would try methenolone(100-200/week) to see what happens, and decrease the amount of testosterone you are using. i am still shocked to hear your HCT is out of normal range on 100mg. something is *NOT* adding up - you may have a rather provocative condition at hand rather than the testosterone...something related to your kidneys or something else in the background that you don't know about yet. i really suggest you tell your MD about this, preferably a well-versed endocrinologist because it just DOESN'T ADD UP

Ok ill research the methenolone, (primo i guess is what this is eh?) and yeah ive wondered the same thing myself, it doesnt add up, only 100 mlg per week test cyp watson from cvs...and my hematocrit goes ape shit and basically by the end of the week its up around fawking 54-55....but oddly enough it goes back down but seems to take forever....

Im seeing my endo tomorrow actually, first appointment.... Any specifics u feel i should ask about?

Sent from my iPP using Tapatras

Last edited:
Ok cool, thanks

Can u post up some of those articles?

Tissue selectivity and potential clinical applications of trenbolone (17beta-hydroxyestra-4,9,11-trien-3-one): A potent anabolic steroid with reduced androgenic and estrogenic activity. - ResearchGate

ABSTRACT Recently, the development of selective androgen receptor modulators (SARMs) has been suggested as a means of combating the deleterious catabolic effects of hypogonadism, especially in skeletal muscle and bone, without inducing the undesirable androgenic effects (e.g., prostate enlargement and polycythemia) associated with testosterone administration. 17beta-Hydroxyestra-4,9,11-trien-3-one (trenbolone; 17beta-TBOH), a synthetic analog of testosterone, may be capable of inducing SARM-like effects as it binds to androgen receptors (ARs) with approximately three times the affinity of testosterone and has been shown to augment skeletal muscle mass and bone growth and reduce adiposity in a variety of mammalian species. In addition to its direct actions through ARs, 17beta-TBOH may also exert anabolic effects by altering the action of endogenous growth factors or inhibiting the action of glucocorticoids. Compared to testosterone, 17beta-TBOH appears to induce less growth in androgen-sensitive organs which highly express the 5alpha reductase enzyme (e.g., prostate tissue and accessory sex organs). The reduced androgenic effects result from the fact that 17beta-TBOH is metabolized to less potent androgens in vivo; while testosterone undergoes tissue-specific biotransformation to more potent steroids, dihydrotestosterone and 17beta-estradiol, via the 5alpha-reductase and aromatase enzymes, respectively. Thus the metabolism of 17beta-TBOH provides a basis for future research evaluating its safety and efficacy as a means of combating muscle and bone wasting conditions, obesity, and/or androgen insensitivity syndromes in humans, similar to that of other SARMs which are currently in development

Transcriptional regulation of myotrophic actions by testosterone and trenbolone on androgen-responsive muscle - ResearchGate

ABSTRACT Androgens regulate body composition and skeletal muscle mass in males, but the molecular mechanisms are not fully understood. Recently, we demonstrated that trenbolone (a potent synthetic testosterone analogue that is not a substrate for 5-alpha reductase or for aromatase) induces myotrophic effects in skeletal muscle without causing prostate enlargement, which is in contrast to the known prostate enlarging effects of testosterone. These previous results suggest that the 5α-reduction of testosterone is not required for myotrophic action. We now report differential gene expression in response to testosterone versus trenbolone in the highly androgen-sensitive levator ani/bulbocavernosus (LABC) muscle complex of the adult rat after 6 weeks of orchiectomy (ORX), using real time PCR. The ORX-induced expression of atrogenes (Muscle RING-finger protein-1 [MuRF1] and atrogin-1) was suppressed by both androgens, with trenbolone producing a greater suppression of atrogin-1 mRNA compared to testosterone. Both androgens elevated expression of anabolic genes (insulin-like growth factor-1 and mechano-growth factor) after ORX. ORX-induced increases in expression of glucocorticoid receptor (GR) mRNA were suppressed by trenbolone treatment, but not testosterone. In ORX animals, testosterone promoted WNT1-inducible-signaling pathway protein 2 (WISP-2) gene expression while trenbolone did not. Testosterone and trenbolone equally enhanced muscle regeneration as shown by increases in LABC mass and in protein expression of embryonic myosin by Western blotting. In addition, testosterone increased WISP-2 protein levels. Together, these findings identify specific mechanisms by which testosterone and trenbolone may regulate skeletal muscle maintenance and growth

If u want to get a subscription everything u want to know is here because it's only recently been released.

Yeah, just tell your endo:

WTH IS GOING ON? HOW IS 100 TEST CYP WRECKING MY HCT?

lol.

My other suggestion would be to try 5-6 day a week injections of test prop to see if this alleviates the problem. It may sound hasslesome, but you can use insulin syringes, and do it SQ aside from IM, and it will be really painless IMO.

This is a good second opinion to tren but only if u can't tolerate the side for some reason. Tren has so many benefits that primo just doesn't and the reason for this are in my post above!

Yeah, just tell your endo:

WTH IS GOING ON? HOW IS 100 TEST CYP WRECKING MY HCT?

lol.

My other suggestion would be to try 5-6 day a week injections of test prop to see if this alleviates the problem. It may sound hasslesome, but you can use insulin syringes, and do it SQ aside from IM, and it will be really painless IMO.

Hahaha ok that was my thoughts exactly haha

Yeah ive done both sub q and im with only cyp and lately the hct wants to f me up, ill get some prop and pin away YAY ME! Haha thanks man!

Thanks everyone that has given me incite and advice this far,

Ip6 gonna buy
Cardio: gonna do asap 5-7 days per week

Tren and primo gonna get both and try them at some point after i talk to the endo

Prop gonna get a script and make the switch to see how it goes for the time being

I believe primo is generally one of the safest/mildest compounds someone can use. However, I do believe Dr G. said primo can raise your hemoglobins.

He is back on the board so hopefully he can chime in.

I believe primo is generally one of the safest/mildest compounds someone can use. However, I do believe Dr G. said primo can raise your hemoglobins.

He is back on the board so hopefully he can chime in.

Oh nice i dont no anything about primo, so it would be great to hear from him!!

DOC G IS BACK?? Nice!!!

Nah I have the same problem and have been checked out medically in every way. It happens

Normal range for men is 40-54. Foods high in iron canraise your hemo. I've heard arm aspirin a day can lower hemo too. Hydration levels affect your levels.

Last edited:
Normal range for men is 40-54. Foods high in iron canraise your hemo. I've heard arm aspirin a day can lower hemo too. Hydration levels affect your levels.

I currently take:

Napronil nattokinase supplement,
And an 81 mlg aspirin 2 times per day,

Liv 52
Albana (hearthealth)

8-12 fish oils from tn,

Id think as smooth and thin as my blood is id have no hct issues....

Aspirin won't lose hemo. It might, however, help prevent any disaster that could occur from high hemo (blood clot).

I am doing Dr G's TRT right now
15 mgs of tren ace and prop daily.
Absolutely no sides after about a month
I'll be getting bloods done sometime in Nov.

I am doing Dr G's TRT right now
15 mgs of tren ace and prop daily.
Absolutely no sides after about a month
I'll be getting bloods done sometime in Nov.

U got a link to that? Id love to read it.... And give it a shot pun intended

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Sickxlost
NapsGear