over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

I Haven't Been Hiding - Here's What I've Been Up To

xcelbeyond

The "Elder" Mod
Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Sorry I haven't been around much. Seems like the other mods are doing a great job in keeping things under control :cool:

I used to telework and could spend a fair bit of time online and still get all my work done. Since I'm knee deep (actually in a bent-over position :eek: ) in a divorce, I live in an Apt that's one block from my office, so I can't justify teleworking. They're REALLY cracking down with "personal use" of internet at work. There were a couple of people that "unexpectedly" let go/quit and this was suspect. That's why you haven't seen me around much during the day.

I've been at the house on weekends working on it, to get it on the market. I've met a very special lady! We're so much on the same wavelength it's spooky. We had another date last night (about the 5th one) and I told her I was on HRT (steroids) and she was perfectly fine with it :cool:! She had a bunch of questions but nothing to be concerned with, which was so refreshing. I told her about this board and she thought it was a great thing/resource and wants to come over and check it out. She had no problem with me spending time on the board and thought that I should probably contribute as much as I could!

Still maintaining low BF <6.5% and I believe it dropping a bit more and weight is staying same if not up a hair. My abs are really starting to come out and the loose skin around my abs is finally starting to tighten up (thank god). Here's some the recent experiences I've had. When I was on a walk with my new girl friend (sporting a tank top), we walked by a lady, probably in her 40's, that was loading her mini van. She looked up at me said (rather loudly) WOW! Walked in front of the local dance hall and a group of guys stopped me and told me I was "stacked"! He asked me how much I could bench and I told him I didn't know but could do 6 reps at 315. He said that I could do 400 easy - whatever :rolleyes:. Walked by a group of guys doing irrigation repair. One guy says "I want to look like you when I get older!" I asked him how old he thought I was. He said older that 29 (I figure that's how old he was). I asked him to take a guess - he said 40 :D

I was wearing my "You have the right to bear arms" tank and pulled up to Muchas Gracias (Mex restaurant) and there was a table full of girls (looked like college age) right in front of my car and looked like they were starring at me when I was getting out of the car. When I was getting my order (to go), I could here them giggling and I could see they were watching me. When I got in my car I could see them giggling and noticed one had a camera-phone open and was probably taking pics of me. I looked her and smiled, and she smiled back. Same day, I was going into Freddy's and walked past a lady that was starring at me/my tank and she says to me "good for you!"

Considering all that's going on - Life's Good! ;) :p :cool:

Last edited:
LMAO ! Good for you... That's exactly why I started working out ! I'll be the first one to admit it. I have at least another year to go but it will happen !

you seem to have a positive attitude with all your going through! keep it up bro, divorce is hard from what i've seen and heard. take pride in your physique and soak up all that much deserved attention. there are so many women out there that it makes no sense to let one get the best of you.

enjoy being single.:D

Glad you're enjoying life a little, buddy!

Those stories are good ones. Makes a guy motivated to keep on lifting. :)

You didn't mention that you looked down and noticed that tom the trouser snake had popped out for a peek!!!:eek: That's what the girls were giggling about. They've never seen a python before!!!!LOL Good for you xcel. Sounds like you are enjoying life a little more these days. Go for it xcel. You deserve it buddy!!

Last edited:
Glad to here from you!! You are an inspiration to all of us older members. sorry to hear about the divorce but glad you've met someone new. I went through a divorce 7 years ago and thought the world had attended. thanks to god's mercy 2 years after my divorce a met my best friend and have now been hapily married for almost 4 years.

Best of luck to you!!

your brother in Christ,

Lucky

Thanks for all the replies everyone :cool:

I was in a situation where I should have left about 10 years ago but was just too stubborn to give up! I prayed real HARD when I left to go out on my own and this gal is my reward - she really is SPECIAL :) ;) .

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
knarf447
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws