advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

I hear that Mods have access to your PM's and can read your mail??

The Real Mako

Registered
I heard that mods have special access to all accounts, messages and deleted post but most of all can access and read your PRIVATE MESSAGES.. Is that true?:confused: :eek:

well... been here a while.. i can read deleted posts.. which would make sense since we can delete them ourselves.. access to your pm's?? nope..

I hear great things about you LATS.. i trust you and your word.. that is enough for me ... Thank you..

No way Jose. This is why it's called Private Message

yeah!!!! the NSA runs this board hehehehe *wink*

Oh I did it now... the Conspiracy theorists will come out of the wood work lol

STORM SHADOW said:
yeah!!!! the NSA runs this board hehehehe *wink*

Oh I did it now... the Conspiracy theorists will come out of the wood work lol

I'm always up for a good conspiracy, but I don't think mods have the ability to do so, nor would even want to if they could.

Last edited:
why are old members that are not posting, banned members or members who posted under 10 times 1 years ago still in the data base? I would like to see them edited and deleted out of the system once they are no longer posting members... Why keep such information open to the public and to the behind the scences eyes ...

Please just delete us from your records and let us have peace of mind when or if we leave.

Thank You

Why you are not leaving us MACO ??

Big Bapper said:
Why you are not leaving us MACO ??
Nawww.. i like it here.. i was looking up soem info and was amazed at all the names i do not see posting any longer and it would make navigating this board alot easier if there was less clutter ... a huge data base is a nice selling point but while i was working in major national chain gym... we had a data base of over 12,000 members but we actually only saw about 2,500 active members and it tied up our computers, files and time.

It was a great selling point to say we had 12,000 members but really we had 2,500 who showed up. So when i saw the same thing here it made me think about all the personal info and the kind of access that could be obtained by not deleting members info...

If that info for what ever reason fell into the wrong hands by some wrath of GOD how many ppl here would like that info at the finger tips of a FEDERAL AGENT.. It has happened on other boards and could happen here... your post, responses and replies are all trackable from your computer signature..

Food for thought.. paranoid perhaps but are you willing to bet your freedom from prison on them not watching you... think about this, IF THEY KICKED IN YOUR DOOR THIS VERY SECOND WHAT WOULD THEY FIND??

The Real Mako said:
I heard that mods have special access to all accounts, messages and deleted post but most of all can access and read your PRIVATE MESSAGES.. Is that true?:confused: :eek:

It happens on a lot of boards, Ask BBA about that peice a shit
that did that to us on xtrememass board. Guess what he found?
Nothing, the dum sack a shit...

Its been talked about here before and No the owners or mods here dont read your private messages. A Lot of boards though Yes the owners can get in there. Fortinatley BigA has a life and better things to do with his time :D
I doubt he cares much what guys are saying in pms and He`s not a dirty person who would Pilfer like that...Not his style.

I Normally turn em off. Here Ill use pms to chat with the guys just for conveniance but Other boards IVe been a member on I keep that option off.

The Real Mako said:
why are old members that are not posting, banned members or members who posted under 10 times 1 years ago still in the data base? I would like to see them edited and deleted out of the system once they are no longer posting members... Why keep such information open to the public and to the behind the scences eyes ...

Please just delete us from your records and let us have peace of mind when or if we leave.

Thank You

Delete us? what was your previous handle? The one youd like deleted?
What does this have to do with your original question? :confused:

The Real Mako said:
Nawww.. i like it here.. i was looking up soem info and was amazed at all the names i do not see posting any longer and it would make navigating this board alot easier if there was less clutter ... a huge data base is a nice selling point but while i was working in major national chain gym... we had a data base of over 12,000 members but we actually only saw about 2,500 active members and it tied up our computers, files and time.

It was a great selling point to say we had 12,000 members but really we had 2,500 who showed up. So when i saw the same thing here it made me think about all the personal info and the kind of access that could be obtained by not deleting members info...

If that info for what ever reason fell into the wrong hands by some wrath of GOD how many ppl here would like that info at the finger tips of a FEDERAL AGENT.. It has happened on other boards and could happen here... your post, responses and replies are all trackable from your computer signature..

Food for thought.. paranoid perhaps but are you willing to bet your freedom from prison on them not watching you... think about this, IF THEY KICKED IN YOUR DOOR THIS VERY SECOND WHAT WOULD THEY FIND??

What in the world are you talking about?
The wrath of god? Kick in our Doors :eek: Right now theyd find me here
enjoying a piece a fried Chicken! little later hopefully Knockin me off a peice
Like every other normal man in the world.

heres one for ya:D Even if its deleted by pushing the
"delete" button is it realy Gone? Or is it just not visable to you?

The Real Mako said:

I've always said that if your discussing private information, that you should do it through an encrypted email service and not through pm's anyway.
We can edit, delete, or remove threads or posts, thats why we are moderators, but as far as reading personal messages we have ZERO access to that information.

I listen to the Kinks too much i think,
"Paranoia will destroya"
I rant at times too much.. I like the crowd here i like the no flaming and respect you'all give each other mate..
I'm cooled off and relaxed now..

rAJJIN said:
What in the world are you talking about?
The wrath of god? Kick in our Doors :eek: Right now theyd find me here
enjoying a piece a fried Chicken! little later hopefully Knockin me off a peice
Like every other normal man in the world.

heres one for ya:D Even if its deleted by pushing the
"delete" button is it realy Gone? Or is it just not visable to you?

A50# said:
I've always said that if your discussing private information, that you should do it through an encrypted email service and not through pm's anyway.
We can edit, delete, or remove threads or posts, thats why we are moderators, but as far as reading personal messages we have ZERO access to that information.
Thank you BIGA i hear you are a man of great respect and admiration.. thank you for your time in this matter.. your a good guy as i see from many of your members.. you have a great board here

HEY MAKO.. thanks for the compliment.. stick around and contribute.. this board is run very different than most.. you'll be happy here..;)

ohh heck yeah man.. all the mods check pm's to run out the gay's, we pick up their "chatter" and ban them.. NO WAIT, thats pres. bush, lol..

anyhow man, anything you don't want shared with anyone else ever i probably woldnt put it in data format, be that a hard disk or website.

Take care man,

This boards database is on my own server (computer) that is not located in the US. I use a US hosting company that all it does is host the site, but all the info on the boards, is stored in my own machine. The info only passes through the host.

Noone will have access to the database, that I can guarantee you.

Regarding non active members, they are what we call lurkers. They are here mostly daily, but they just don't choose to post anymore for whatever reasons.

About the pm's, the only way I could view your pm's is by resetting your password and then accessing your account that way. Obviously, you would know something is up as you won't be able to access your account anymore. And I cannot change the password back to the one you had as I do not have access to passwords information, so I couldn't reset it back.

rAJJIN said:
It happens on a lot of boards, Ask BBA about that peice a shit
that did that to us on xtrememass board. Guess what he found?
Nothing, the dum sack a shit...

|---[\\\\]>--------- Yeah no shit! i came on one day and i was banned, then got an email saying you and Raj are in on s'thing together and are using the board for your own purposes! WTF was he talking about! so raj and i told that sack of dung piss to kick rocks!

:D I can feel the love bros!!:D :eek:

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
astar
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner