over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

I heard from MikeS today...

MikeS is a great guy and I will gladly donate some $$$ if he needs it. Just let me know where to send. Only thing is if we send to somebody how do we know we wont get ripped off and mike will get the money. Thats the main thing, it would really piss me off if somebody saw this as an opportunity to benifit from MikeS' misfortune. As long as we get some way to get him the funds I am down for it.

Mav

I am already organising this for MikeS and I will handle it.
I am just finalising some details with it.

Regarding Rick Collins, I agree 100% with Phil. Rick should do this pro bono for MikeS not charge him the $17,000 that he quoted him...

It is only fair and good business

Big A said:

Regarding Rick Collins, I agree 100% with Phil. Rick should do this pro bono for MikeS not charge him the $17,000 that he quoted him...

I hope for gods sakes that he sees what MikeS has done for his career. Retaining Collins does not mean he walks free, there are good public defenders out there, but it might get a reduced sentence. It is always better to get a local lawyer though, they can grease the judges pockets a lot easier.

Kaiser said:
Do a search on here? Are you kidding me? What would make you say that in this case? We're not donating for gear. It's a clean cut cause and there is nothing wrong with it as far as law is concerned. I think you are getting a little uptight over nothing. You are not doing anything wrong by donating to his defense. Would you rather pay the prices of a Western Union transfer? :confused: Not me buddy.

I'm not uptight about anything, K. I realize there is no reason to hide tracks for a defense fund- I didn't imply that there was- and I wasn't suggesting WU either.

Paypal has a reputation for ripping people off and in some cases scamming them, particularly as it relates to ebay. That's why I said do a search (u obviously didn't).

Just don't believe many people would like our "MikeS defense fund" managed by paypal.

Last edited:
terryd5150 said:
I'm not uptight about anything, K. I realize there is no reason to hide tracks for a defense fund- I didn't imply that there was- and I wasn't suggesting WU either.

Paypal has a reputation for ripping people off and in some cases scamming them, particularly as it relates to ebay. That's why I said do a search (u obviously didn't).

Just don't beleive many people would like our "MikeS defense fund" managed by paypal.

I dont see how this is possible anymore since the US government banking division came down on them 2 years back about illegal banking functions like no statements etc. I have been using PayPal exclusively for ebay over the last 3 years and have never had a problem. Nor do I see how they can rip anyone off anymore. I may be wrong, and to be honest I really do not feel like doing the research, as I find it unnecessary from personal experience.

I'll do what I can just on principal. The fact thats its a guy like MikeS guarantees I'll do something. $17K? He better carry a guarantee for that.

damn

I had no idea this was going on until I saw it in PMs.
Mike brother,this is some fucked up shit.You have always been there for me,and you have my support.Im just getting back on track with everything that happened to me,so financialy,Im afraid I cannot be of much help.But I will do what I can.

Noone has pushed Legal Muscle and Rick's practice more then you,it would be a fucking SIN, if Rick didnt do the right thing.I agree 100% with Phil,no question about it.If Rick was ever going to do this,your the guy to do it for....

Kaiser said:
I dont see how this is possible anymore since the US government banking division came down on them 2 years back about illegal banking functions like no statements etc. I have been using PayPal exclusively for ebay over the last 3 years and have never had a problem. Nor do I see how they can rip anyone off anymore. I may be wrong, and to be honest I really do not feel like doing the research, as I find it unnecessary from personal experience.

PayPal has ripped me off many thousands just in the last 12 months. They are scam artists. They break every financial law there is.
Read this is you feel like it www.paypalsucks.com

I was also their greatest defender since I started using them in '99. Then they burned me BIG!

Kahn said:
$17K? He better carry a guarantee for that.

There's never guarantees with lawyers. Mine charged me $100k and I still ended up in jail and then I had to get myself out by representing myself in the Supreme court.

Regarding Rick Collins, I wonder how many customers he received because of MikeS's direct involvement?
Shit, just the advertising fees on this board would have been many thousands of $, advertising that I let it be for free because of MikeS.

I am so sorry to hear about this Mike, you seemed like a really great guy and I hope I get a chance to catch you at a show in the future....I will be praying for you and your family...

I would gladly donate......

Big A said:
There's never guarantees with lawyers. Mine charged me $100k and I still ended up in jail and then I had to get myself out by representing myself in the Supreme court.

Holy Shit. Supreme Court? How'd that go if you want to tell? You have to have brains and balls to talk there. Wow, I bet you prefer this big time to that big time.

Big A said:
PayPal has ripped me off many thousands just in the last 12 months. They are scam artists. They break every financial law there is.
Read this is you feel like it www.paypalsucks.com

I was also their greatest defender since I started using them in '99. Then they burned me BIG!

I guess I'll have to read into it then. Never expected. Thanks guys, I stand corrected.

On a separate note, maybe a very small portion of proceeds from the legal-everywhere sponsors (like Synthetek) could go to a MikeS fund. It would more than likely boost sales for the participating companies also. Probably not going to happen, but it's a nice thought.

big a is correct,the only reason i know who Rick Collins is, its because of reading all of mike s posts over the years...17.000 you gotta be kidden me

Kahn said:
Holy Shit. Supreme Court? How'd that go if you want to tell? You have to have brains and balls to talk there. Wow, I bet you prefer this big time to that big time.

I faced the full bench of the Supreme Court which that day happened to be presided by the Chief Justice. After 1.5hours of arguing, I won unanimously.

Since then I've done a few more Supreme Court appearances for others just for the fun of it (I have a big ego) and so far I won 5 out of the 5 that I have done.

Big A said:

Im glad to here it and that should solve any worries of Trusting who takes care of it. Ill keep an eye out for further details and try to give what I can
once its all sorted out.

I hope Massmonsters email or Phone call can reach Legal Muscle and convince him to take the time To drop in and Hopfully Give us a rundown either way on what he can or cant do and what he would charge us (mikeS) to help him out. 17K Is not cool! Is that what he told him?

Kaiser said:
Thanks guys, I stand corrected.

No, K , no one was trying to correct you. A better way to put it is you stand INFORMED.

Like you said, you yourself haven't had any bad experiences with them (neither did I)-YET, so you might not have been aware of some of the things that go on, but now you know to proceed with caution when it comes to paypal.

*shakes hands with Kaiser* ;)

Moving on, BigA please send out info on how to donate to the MikeS fund when it is set up.

Last edited:
holy shit,$17k and i know for a fact Rick will want to find a board certified lawyer in mike's area and use him for all the leg work. Rick will want to handle only the steroid side of things and probably do this through phone conversations.For that kinda money he better be sitting right next to mike and do all the damn work himself.hell,like everyones been saying i think mike should have Rick's entire firm at his side from all the publicity mike has thrown Rick's way over the years.i cant believe rick would quote him 17 grand.i wish mike the best of luck.im hoping he isnt in too much trouble but if he is i think people need to demand that rick take the case pro bono.i think i have a right to do that seeing as i have a copy of his book,so i have put money into rick's pocket and the book didnt tell me anything that i already didnt know.

Awesome idea rAJ!

Sorry to come to this thread late in the game, but I'm down for helping out MikeS in any way possible.

Rick's office is only about a ten minute drive from my home - let me know if I need to pay him a visit!:rolleyes:

PHIL HERNON said:
EXPECT SOMEONE THAT I TIRELESS AD NAUSEUM PROMOTE AND WHO HAS MADE TONS OF MONEY OFF OF ME TO HELP ME OUT WHEN I NEED IT? YES I DO.

Yes indeed.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
ctrcivic
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity