advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

I just cant tolerate tren , pissed off !!!

POKE ED MANNN!

I cant believe nobody's recommended ED pokes. The sides of tren when poked EOD is horrible. Done it both ways and I'm telling you most of the sides are from inconsistent blood levels of the actual drug.

Sleep is definitley a problem for me on tren but i suffer form nocturnal awakening anyways. So it makes no difference. I wake up 20billion times every night.

Now on tren, I see to wake up the same amount of times but only I awake from terrible nightmares. It's well documented that trens strong binding to the Androgen receptor causes aggressive behavior. Well I dream ALOT off cycle. On tren, those dreams turn to nightmares due to the AR stimulation.

Just my take... either way, I think your mind is whats making you feel like this. 2 pokes is far too early. Im one week into my tren cycle poking ED and im fine. But make sure you poke ED. Use a slin pin.. works like a charm :)

peace

I told my doctor i couldnt go to sleep just a few hours a night, so he gave me Seroquel 150mg and it worked like magic. Deep sleep 6-7 hours without getting up once, as far as the sweets i think 75% have reported night sweets. Gotta give a little to get a little when it comes to sides with any aas, dont know what sleep meds you have now im guessing over the counter meds but i take seroquel 50mg-150mg a night when running any form of tren. Because look at the results your getting with 3 hours-4 hours max a night, now imagine getting a full 7-8 hours like your suposed to and your gains should be better IMO. Hope that helps you out some bro, goodluck...........

Dude your using seroquel on tren? Holy fuck! Thats an anti-psychotic. I was prescribed it for apparent bipolar once, nasty stuff. Still got all the tabs at home. Be careful, highly addictive. and yes the sleep is great, if not too much. But you do realize every 2nd prison inmate is prescribed this stuff so they can snort there way to deep sleep and escape. be careful man, that shit is horrendous.

Dude your using seroquel on tren? Holy fuck! Thats an anti-psychotic. I was prescribed it for apparent bipolar once, nasty stuff. Still got all the tabs at home. Be careful, highly addictive. and yes the sleep is great, if not too much. But you do realize every 2nd prison inmate is prescribed this stuff so they can snort there way to deep sleep and escape. be careful man, that shit is horrendous.
I only take it when i have to not just for tren but also for restless nights i've had over the past 10 or so years, on very worst nights when i only get 1 hour of sleep and next night 1 hour also. Not everyday and when i do take it its at the lowest dose posible... 2 hours of sleep in 2days not a good thing at all, and i get a check up monthly. I wasnt advising anyone to take Seroquel while on tren just what worked for me and maybe to ask the family doctor about a sleep aid that would work for that person get more sleep.

Has anyone tried dosing Tren E EOD?

As I just posted in another thread, prami cleaned up my night sweats. Part of me wonders if that was also negating part of the fat burning positive effect by doing so.... treating the cause of the side effect, which I wouldn't want to happen.

I only take it when i have to not just for tren but also for restless nights i've had over the past 10 or so years, on very worst nights when i only get 1 hour of sleep and next night 1 hour also. Not everyday and when i do take it its at the lowest dose posible... 2 hours of sleep in 2days not a good thing at all, and i get a check up monthly. I wasnt advising anyone to take Seroquel while on tren just what worked for me and maybe to ask the family doctor about a sleep aid that would work for that person get more sleep.

Nah its understandable. I feel you bro, I also have major sleep problems but weed does the trick perfectly, prefer it to anything else I've been prescribed.

Hi. I was one of the members of the one and only 'Got Fina?' board; remember that? We llllllllllllllllllllllove our fina so we did learn a lot about it. As for the sweating, that's the most natural part of Fina........... it's not a side. Fina puts your metabolism in high gear and you burn fat like there is nooooooo tomorrow! If you're not sweating when you go to bed it's not working right, I love that stuff. A lot of peeps wait for winter to add it in their cycle, seriously.

Now the sleep. Never happened to me but I never in my life could sleep well until I found some helpful things. I have a fan pointed at my face to turn my brain off (white noise) and the feeling of laying outside. Mix a Celestial Sleepytime Extra with Celest Tension tamer in cup... nuke for 90 seconds and drink 1/2 hr before bed. Sometimes I turn on my sounds of nature system... makes it sound like a thunder storm lol

This is my natural sleep remedy.

I'm on Tren A for more than a week now taking 100 mg eod and I dont have experienced any sides yet except for SWEATING ALOT all day long but sadly not while I'm sleeping..... I don't know if it is a good thing or not....

Sleeping???? I'm always sleepy even on TREN.... why?:banghead:

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Deecrume
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity