over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

I just fined this on Facebook,

Well i apologize to obese people then but i would hope everyone here realizes AAS abuse shortens life span. Anyone who thinks otherwise is delusional. Why fear it? Why act shocked when a roided out bodybuilder dies young? It’s ridiculous to think any form of drug abuse doesn’t shorten one’s life.

I still think it is worth talking about this now and then. For us vets who have done it all for decades, we know the score but there are many young kids who think they are invincible (I know I felt that way 25 years ago) and laughed at blood work or pissing red. I don't laugh so much at this anymore.

I still think it is worth talking about this now and then. For us vets who have done it all for decades, we know the score but there are many young kids who think they are invincible (I know I felt that way 25 years ago) and laughed at blood work or pissing red. I don't laugh so much at this anymore.

Exactly. Everytime a known bodybuilder or friend of someone dies post about it so the younger generation can learn and see what they put into their bodies has consequences. But finding any random guy online who died 3 years ago to emphasize a point is over the top. Others may disagree and that's great but that's my opinion on the matter.

Everyone I know said I would never Make 20, 30, 40 Now nearly 50!
Threw all those yrs they had different opinions on why. Whatever I was into at the time would have been the reason.
Now I'm sure they will all point at Steroids!
True or Not, had to be!

So a no name bodybuilder died 3 years ago at age 41. Why did you post this?

I almost said the same thing earlier but held off posting. Unless he was a member here or personal friend of Emeric that he lost touch with...why would he post it? Unfortunate the man passed, but I do wonder why it was brought to everyone's attention.

:yeahthat:

Let's think for a second. Emeric said "I just found this on FB". But wait... in order to find something, you first have to look for it... which means Emeric probably did a Google search for "dead bodybuilders" or "death from steroids in BB"... nice way to start your day indeed... :eek::rolleyes:

Seriously... it's tragic for that poor dude's family, but c'mon, what's the point of such a thread? Scare us all little kids? Frankly... :banghead::cool:

I guess he reached his breaking point on grammar :)

I was not borne in the USA, I learned English with out taking any class, I had to work to support my family, never received any government support, I am very pride to be American citizen.

You could learn it now? Take a little break from this whole bodybuilding thing.

wait... wat???

Yeah I should really have said dark brown. I was precontest, from the diuretics and probably tren and being dehydrated, I was pissing very dark...not to great for the kidneys and I do now have low kidney values so....

I was not borne in the USA, I learned English with out taking any class, I had to work to support my family, never received any government support, I am very pride to be American citizen.

Why did you make the original post in this thread is what we are all wondering?

Plus again 100% streoids will increase the rate of heart attacks by loads and you would be an idiot not to believe that.

Problem is that a lot of guys on here don't believe that. They think it is lies. Kinda like "refer madness" from the past. It might even be the majority of members on here that believe that it is either exaggerated or a flat out lie meant to just scare guys off of steroids.

Problem is that a lot of guys on here don't believe that. They think it is lies. Kinda like "refer madness" from the past. It might even be the majority of members on here that believe that it is either exaggerated or a flat out lie meant to just scare guys off of steroids.

True. But they still thought that when death threads were popping up all the time so mentioning a guy who died 3 years ago is not going to suddenly make them change their minds. Again in my eyes make people aware so post about bb's dying who you knew. Obviously if some top pro dies someone will post a thread on that too as we talk about everything on here. Those threads can be good especially for the newer generation just learning about steroids. I just think it's gets a little over the top on here with people who actually look for deaths.

Some guys have their head in the sands and it will come back to bite them. But in many ways so what it's their life. Obviously be sensible but if guys want to stay stress free and do whatever they want I am no one to judge. Steroids contribute to early death but I know for a fact some of these care free abusers will live longer than some guys on here who stress about the slightest thing. Bodybuilding should be uplifting but we often on here just go on about the negatives. There are enough negatives in bodybuilding but searching for deaths is just depressing.

My comment wasn't really at you. I realize that English is not your first language. I've been married to a person who didn't grow up speaking English. It can be really funny sometimes. She still calls me to make sure that she is writing or speaking legibly. I really just thought it was funny that this was his first post.

i wish everyone else who immigrated to the US could say the same

we are very lucky to have you, my good sir

*tips fedora*

:yeahthat:

Let's think for a second. Emeric said "I just found this on FB". But wait... in order to find something, you first have to look for it... which means Emeric probably did a Google search for "dead bodybuilders" or "death from steroids in BB"... nice way to start your day indeed... :eek::rolleyes:

Seriously... it's tragic for that poor dude's family, but c'mon, what's the point of such a thread? Scare us all little kids? Frankly... :banghead::cool:

Facebook has a program called 'memories', nearly everytime I log onto facebook a 'memory' from 2, 3, 4 or even 8 years ago pops up. I only need to like or comment on it for everyone who knows me to then see that photo from that period of time.

Emeric could have very well just logged onto FB that morning and the dead guys friend may have commented on it for whatever reason and voila that pick is at the top of his (Emerics) news feed.
I have only ever seen Emeric with good intentions around here, he sure gets a hard time though

I agree. Emeric has it pretty rough here. I'm glad to have him and glad he posts here.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Deecrume
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131