over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

I just fined this on Facebook,

Dogs are so much better than cats.

Yes I said it Phidias, JJ and LS :p

Emeric's 10mg per TRT dosing is spot on and most guys laugh at him yet have never actually tried it. He is SPOT ON, no AI no H/H problems and yet still high free and total test with bloodwork every 3 months to back it up.

Dogs are so much better than cats.

Yes I said it Phidias, JJ and LS :p

Wait till your soon to be new puppy pees in all possible corners of your apartment and destroys absolutely EVERYTHING you and T. care for... then come back here in this thread to tell us how you wish you had adopted a quiet kitty instead... :D:eek::p

Emeric's 10mg per TRT dosing is spot on and most guys laugh at him yet have never actually tried it. He is SPOT ON, no AI no H/H problems and yet still high free and total test with bloodwork every 3 months to back it up.

I don't think anyone posted it wasn't in this thread. We were not having a go at his knowledge or protocol's but merely posting on this threads subject. If I wanted to post about his trt protocol I would have done that in his trt thread. Sometimes we may joke but we do that about everything on here. We just posted our opinions about us thinking that bringing up a guy who died 3 years ago was unnecesary to prove this point which has already been proven so many times on here. Emeric is one of my fav posters on here.

I have used Emerics 10mg per day trt with great effect as well. He has done this board a great service by bringing that up and helping people with their own trt protocols. I personally prefer 20mg per day on a cruise. The same premise as 10mg per day with reduced side effects, no need for an AI and lowered H/H. I am not old and I want to haver higher test so 20mg suits me better. I don't have high H/H anyway unless I am on a big cycle using drugs that are known to increase both.

Puppies are a Handfull but so is anything worthwhile!
What good is a Pacifist. Sit around do nothing but eat and shit!
There is enough of those on welfare already. Sure don't want one in my House!
Bad enough with the ones on the board I have to deal with...lmao

Attachments

• IMG_0705.JPG
    IMG_0705.JPG
    105.7 KB · Views: 122
Last edited:
Wait till your soon to be new puppy pees in all possible corners of your apartment and destroys absolutely EVERYTHING you and T. care for... then come back here in this thread to tell us how you wish you had adopted a quiet kitty instead... :D:eek::p

Well I don't really think like that plus I couldn't get mad at Flex so you are wrong :D

4qms1u.jpg

Are you using the Humanafort to get the free test up? I tried 20mg ED without it and free test was nothing special. I just switched back to this protocol this week because I'm sick of donating blood.

I stand by my words, it was.

But we could go on forever and that would be absolutely pointless. Nothing wrong in disagreeing, in fact this world would be extremely boring otherwise. As long as we keep it respectful... :)

Exactly.

2 days out from the 1995 Night of Champions New York, 10mg per day for the last 8 weeks, before the show.

Attachments

• Emeric most (2).jpg
    Emeric most (2).jpg
    157.5 KB · Views: 76
Once and for all, it's not against Emeric, whose posts are most of the time informative, even very instructive in many cases. Denying him the recognition he certainly deserves for his massive contribution over the years would not only be foolish, but above all unfair... so yes, PM should pride itself to count Emeric as an active member. OF COURSE. :)

That being said, it's not because you give credit to someone for the vast majority of his work that you shouldn't say anything when the relevancy of some threads or posts sounds questionable... and sorry, but then again, that was the case here. :eek:

Facebook's memories program or not. :cool:

Just to show that many more bodybuilders are dieing that we are not aware because they are not famous.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
locoslave
NapsGear