over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

I just got banned.......LOL........

potbelly

Newbies
Ya know when I've seen other bro's post about how they got banned from a board, I never really gave it much thought until it happens to you........ In all the years that I've been on and around these boards, I can honestly say that I've never been banned from a board until today.

I was over at the new AnonymousAnabolics.com board "talking" about Equigen GH and the Admin was having a freaking cow about it. He had never tried it and wanted to try a sample on the condition that he would only pay if he thought it was worth the money. Let's see, nope didn't like it so now I'm not going to pay! LOL....... Yea, right, we'll all fight to get in the front of the line to offer things to him but will only pay if he thinks it's "good".....

GOD, I want to put this guy in Physical Therapy for the rest of his pathetic life! I'll make a promise to his mother that it will only take 7 seconds and he won't linger in pain for very long....... I know a guy who has been scammed by an administrator before so me bringing that up probably didn't help things but no one is going to take a chance on a guy with a shitty attitude!

Sorry if I have over stepped any boundries here while talking about people but this board is a "goldmine" for info about Equigen GH...... No one has anything like it!

I've rambled and am all over the place here. I think I need to calm down a little....... The Test. Susp. isn't helping AT ALL!

Needed to vent........

Potbelly

Ask him if he knew how to use GH properly! LOL

I think he was clueless......

He pretty much told me to get lost so I had a few nice words for him......

Like I have told many doubters, "that leaves more for me!!!!!!!!"

Potbelly

i bet nothing 'conveniently' works for him,LOL

Hello again PB

While at first I thought the admin made some good points as their are VERY mixed opinions on equigen. I believe this is the only board that has a positive opinion of it. But then he was a real A$$hole about it.

You've always been a very friendly guy PB, he was definetly on the wrong on that one.

Big A I was just curious if you were a mod on the Renegade board? When I was researching equigen while talking to PB I found an article on anabolicreview.com attacking equigen and a certain mod who supported equigen. Some of the info led me to believe the mod was you?

If so have you seen the article or did you ever respond to it?

ST

BigA and I were both mods on the old Renegade.

That 'article' on AR is going back a few years.

Shawn and Ramon (Mueller and RVP) didn't like the fact that Equigen was hurting the sales of their own gh and since I was always high profile and always supported equigen they both conspired to do everything possible to wreck my reputation and to 'bring equigen down'.
Thanks to a friendly hacker I have copies of all those emails that Shawn and Ramon exchanged between themselves detailing how they were going to do all this, emails that I got from Shawns personal hotmail account.

I called Shawn out and the whole thing ended up by us organising a meeting face to face. He never turned up.

Big A said:

I called Shawn out and the whole thing ended up by us organising a meeting face to face. He never turned up.

are you surprised? i mean, jesus you're over 300 lbs hahaha. i know if i was talking shit to you over the pc, thats where it'd stay, right over the pc hehehe.

JW

I imagine that would piss you off! I mean you can't even get the last word in! that pisses me off! Well i gues you could but then you might be a freak showing up on the dudes doorstep! Also if you do this oyu have too much time on your hands lol

Big A said:
I called Shawn out and the whole thing ended up by us organising a meeting face to face. He never turned up. [/B]
\
isnt that just like a little compu bitch .i once had a prob with a little shit on a comp same deal we were going to meet and he didnt show either .its funny how everyone has balls of brass on a comp .

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Sickxlost
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws