advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

I just have to say, I really am impressed.

I was just messing with ya, Vander. I wouldn't want to upset YOU with your cougar like reflexes and badger ferocity. Even if I got lucky enough to start winning, your well placed "time out" would put me right back in the danger zone. ;)

BigBoyJ said:
It isn't all about the muscle here, we're some type of androgen filled family and I really do appreciate everyone of you.

Thank's, my friends.

I was getting teary eyed reading this part :D

On the serious side though, you're right. This board is one of the most informative, if not the most informative board on the net.

One things for sure, you can always learn something here!

BigHeavy

Agree 100%

I agree 100% this board by far has the most Knowledgeable veterans of any board around...

In many or I should say most peoples opinions I am nothing but a piece of shit, do to MANY mistakes I have made and problems I have had over the many years...which believe me I regret dearly....(and a bankruptcy and lawsuit later)....lost many good friends I once had...

But I know of most of the vets around here and the knowledge does not come any better than these guys and this board has to offer!!!

Stroy

BigBoyJ said:
The quality of the people on this board really is amazing. The bodybuilding world, especially the internet part of it, can be an ugly place. I should know, I did my part to stir the shit for years. I've been on a lot of boards, of course it never took me long to get banned :p . Sometimes I deserved it, sometimes it was for nothing more than questioning the almighty mods knowledge. I've probably been banned from more places than anyone and really I never gave a shit. I've pissed a lot of people off along the way, but I know I've been able to help just as many out. Here, things are different though.

The way that this place is run is what makes it great. Big A definitely chose an awesome group when he picked out the mods here. Excel has to be one of the best there is when it comes to stopping shit before it gets out of hand. Hell, he's even shut me up when I start getting a little too wild. He's always courteous about it though. He's sent me pm's a time or two telling me to calm down. I respected that, so I shut up.

Then there's MikeS. Where do you start with him. He's done more for trying to educate the public on steroids than anyone I can think of other than Rick Collins himself. Mike and I have had minor disagreements on issues in the past, but that's how we all learn. Seeing opposing points of view opens our eyes to other possibilities. I've got a shit load of respect for Mike. He's always willing to help.

We can't forget Wyldeone. What a mountain of info this guy has. He's written great articles for the board and he did it for free. This guy gets paid good money to help people be their best and he gave us all a ton of great info, out of the goodness of his heart. It takes time to write the stuff he wrote and I just thought he should be recognized for that. Thank's Wylde.

A50, BBA, I have only spoken to both of you pretty briefly, but you're both great guys. I got to know A50 a little back on Insane Bodybuilding. We got to chat a little when the board was still going. He was always fun and interesting to talk to. BBA seems to have a good sense of humor and that is always a good thing no matter where you are.

IronMike, Paul Bunyon and Sigmond Roid. I haven't spoken to any of you much at all, but I have read your posts. It's obvious you're all bright guys and the board is lucky to have you all. I hope to get to know you all better.

And BigA. Again, another guy with a mountain of info. He's the guy who put it all together. This board is what I consider to be the best source of bodybuilding info on the net. We all owe a big THANK'S to BigA for giving even a guy like me a place to come and exchange knowledge with the best.

Of course we also can't ignore the great members we have here. I have made so many friends here I could'nt begin to list them all. There has never been one question that I haven't been helped out with by at least a good 20 people with different ideas. Everything from relationships and business ideas, to cutting diets and who'd win between Superman and the Hulk (superman by the way) :D

Guys like Phil, DoggCrapp, MassiveG, Skip these are some of the guys who are responsible for the way that a new generation of bodybuilders are deciding to train and diet. Their influences are awesome just like their physiques. With people like this around to help out, who needs to buy a fuckin' magazine?

I'm sure this post seems like a long ass kissing session, but that wasn't my intent. You guys have all really helped me out in so many aspects of my life you don't even know it. I just wanted to tell everyone here an all encompassing THANK YOU. Such a big group of guys with so much to offer. It isn't all about the muscle here, we're some type of androgen filled family and I really do appreciate everyone of you.

Thank's, my friends.

Stroyer said:
I agree 100% this board by far has the most Knowledgeable veterans of any board around...

In many or I should say most peoples opinions I am nothing but a piece of shit, do to MANY mistakes I have made and problems I have had over the many years...which believe me I regret dearly....(and a bankruptcy and lawsuit later)....lost many good friends I once had...

But I know of most of the vets around here and the knowledge does not come any better than these guys and this board has to offer!!!

Stroy

Well, I've pissed off a few people myself in my day, but I hung around anyway. I think everyone should be forgiven for their mistakes.

Anyway, you never pissed me off. If you did I'm sure we'd both remember :D . So, as far as I'm concerned you're a good guy. And I know you've been around a long time and have a lot of experience in the good and bad sides of the game, so it's good to have you.

One thing we both have in common is that we're both shit in is the eyes of someone. ;)

BigBoyJ said:
I was just messing with ya, Vander. I wouldn't want to upset YOU with your cougar like reflexes and badger ferocity. Even if I got lucky enough to start winning, your well placed "time out" would put me right back in the danger zone. ;)
funny :D

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
ctrcivic
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner