over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

I just saw the craziest thing!

Like a threesome. kinda, sorta. ???

Is it 669 or 996...?

There was a tv show about/with them following them in life, went to college got a job etc
..was sure something

They've been on tv forever. Since little kids, showed them learning how to ride a bike, swim, play sports, all the normal things kids do. Only difference for them is one controls one side and the other controls the other side.

So think how hard it must be to do the simplest of things, like ride a bike. Their timing has to be perfectly in sync, especially for swimming.

Unfortunately complications will be inevitable for them, organs will be strained and unable to supply the demands for two. They did briefly show an X-ray of them when they were very young, and you can see skeletal remains, like the one on the right, her left arm/bones can be seen across the back, like if your arm was holding the person next to you.

The problem is they don't have double organs, so sharing the same organs will eventually overwhelm their one body. It's amazing they even survived the birth, never mind going on into their 20s. Doctors are stunned, and really have no idea of what will happen because this is such a rare case.

But just like all the other kids growing up they are incredibly Happy. The mother did say that when they were young the biggest problem was people just wanting to look at them or take pictures of them. It was very difficult to get any privacy.

If you go on Wikipedia (Abby & Brittany Hensel) you can read all about them, how their bodies work ect.

I hope I'm not the only one who had dirty thoughts instantly.

So do they both have an orgasm or only one?

Sent from my LG-LS720 using Tapatalk

they use to just throw them in the river when this happened, sounds terrible but true...talk all you want about them being people too and having feelings, fuck all that, what kinda life is that you cant claim any accomplishment as your own even an orgasm, there is no ME, just us....always

reminds me of Sarah Paulson in American Horror Story [ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2-IYCuPGEes"]'American Horror Story: Freak Show' Season Finale: Sarah Paulson Interview - YouTube[/ame]

I have to admit that it's so shocked. but we need to show our respect to everyone, after all, they didn't do anything wrong and try their best to live.

tumblr_o03k1mHsPC1svht7go1_1280.jpg

I have to admit that it's so shocked. but we need to show our respect to everyone, after all, they didn't do anything wrong and try their best to live.

I agree. I watched a special on TV about them and best of all they don't appear to have any cognitive difficulties. The two of them seem happy enough with life and so that is all that matters.

**broken link removed**

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

so wasn't one of them getting married or something?...

Wow

I wouldn't worry about it dude you just took a double take I am sure some A$$hole has made rude comments to them. Did you offer them Doublemint gum? LOl I am sorry!!

When I thought I have seen every type of thread I could ever see....then this! I have a million theoretical questions, but I won't ask. I'm sure someone else will! In the mean time, carry on!:D

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
systemfiles1
NapsGear