advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

I know a lot of you guys use garlic for health.. but..

little slice

Featured Member / Kilo Klub
do any of you use allicin?

it's the medicinal/natural antibiotic component of garlic. it's released when the clove is crushed (so I guess anyone who eats garlic gets some allicin), but it's unstable and the efficacy diminishes very quickly - from what I understand.

this stuff saved my life 9 years ago when I had MRSA. after countless hours of research, I stumbled across a supplier who distributed a stabilized compound.

the antibiotics that the doctors gave me failed, but allicin cleared everything up within a couple weeks. the boil was huge, like twice the size of one of those silver dollar coins.

ive been using it ever since. helps me with acne, helps clear up infections, and I never get sick.

anyways, with all these health issues that have been plaguing our members (just reread plang's thread about his kidney transplant, does anyone know how he's doing btw?), I figured I should throw this out there to see what everyone thinks. it has all sorts of health benefits.

I use a ton of it.

here's a (longish) article on it

Therapeutic Uses and Pharmacological Properties of Garlic, Shallot, and Their Biologically Active Compounds

thoughts?

I haven't used this but I'm interested because I have what I believe to be some sort of staph infection on multiple parts of my legs and can't get into the doctor for awhile. This cleared yours up? Dosage?

I add Garlic in my diet, great for BP and blood flow too.

Interesting article. Could you share what form you take? I'm curious how this would help my acne. The dermototolgist wants me to take anti biotics and I'd prefer not to. But this may be worth trying.

I haven't used this but I'm interested because I have what I believe to be some sort of staph infection on multiple parts of my legs and can't get into the doctor for awhile. This cleared yours up? Dosage?

I dont remember precisely, as it was almost a decade ago.

i do know that I used multiple teaspoons however. that MRSA was so painful that I wanted to get it over with as fast as possible.

shit was awful, my friend was in the ER for it. she was losing her mind out of fear and desperation and said if the ER docs couldn't do anything for her, that she was going to kill herself to get away from the pain.

there was a girl in the next bed over who had it too, on her leg. according to my friend, the next morning the surgeons took the girl away, and next time my friend saw her, she only had one leg o_O

talk about a head fuck.

but yeah.. not fun times. the antibiotics only suppressed the MRSA.. so while I used them I was fine.. cant run those drugs forever though, as some of them have serious side effects.

Interesting article. Could you share what form you take? I'm curious how this would help my acne. The dermototolgist wants me to take anti biotics and I'd prefer not to. But this may be worth trying.

according to the distributors I buy it from (who purchase it from the actual makers in the UK), it's a stabilized, highly, highly-concentrated allicin product.

allicin in and of itself is very unstable. once it is created (by crushing the cloves), it lasts for like.. a few seconds before it dissipates. and you would have to eat an entire bushel of garlic to get a couple drops in terms of equivalent amount of allicin to their product

at least that's what they told me. they have all kinds of information on their website.

the makers of the stuff even wrote a book on it, which I bought (I was skeptical about its power at helping MRSA at first, so I wanted to learn as much as I could).

as for acne, I would go with Accutane before I were to do antibiotics, if I were you.

mostly because the antibiotics (minocycline and tetracycline) did nothing for me, but Accutane took care of it. the allicin just keeps my skin clear since I started aas

Last edited:
You think NOW Garlic-5000 would work then? Says one a day.

I have no idea bro.. depends on what ailment you are trying to help treat.

I imagine that NOW product may be helpful for blood pressure.. but I cant say what else

just going to bump this up once as I feel it was looked over

gotta say, im kinda surprised, I view allicin as like...a HUGE help supplement..like curcumin, but with more studies and applications :confused:

If Kal, Stewie, Emeric, Shelby, DC, MD1 and others could weigh in with their thoughts, that would be awesome

I originally just used this stuff to take care of my MRSA, but the more I read about it, the more excited I get... maybe it's just me lol ;)

That's really impressive that this took care of your MRSA. My ex wife died from that.

I used a high does Allicin for 8 weeks and didnt see any improvement in my cholesterol. I know it's not supposed to make you "stink" but my GF said she noticed it. I think Citrus Bergamont at 1000mg a day is a better choice for cholesterol.

That's really impressive that this took care of your MRSA. My ex wife died from that.

damn.

there was a 12 year old boy in my town who scraped his knee jumping over a chain link fence.. he got mrsa and was dead in 10 days.. shit is no joke, and for the most part, doctors have no clue what to do about it.

apparently, 250,000 americans died from antibiotic-resistant stuff last year :/

I used a high does Allicin for 8 weeks and didnt see any improvement in my cholesterol. I know it's not supposed to make you "stink" but my GF said she noticed it. I think Citrus Bergamont at 1000mg a day is a better choice for cholesterol.

did you have a good diet and were you using orals/tren?

it may not be the best thing for cholesterol levels, but studies show that it prevents LDL from oxidizing, reduces triglycerides, and helps blood vessels to expand, reducing blood pressure significantly.

Diet is/was spot on and I was cruising on 200mg Test at the time when I ran the Allicin.

I have run the Citrus Bergamont while on 1000mg+ a week test and 500-600NPP and my HDL was 36 and total cholesterol under 150. I'd say a 36 HDL on that much Test is very solid especially for someone that doesn't naturally have a high HDL.

Normally on a cruise my HDL runs 38-42.

it may not be the best thing for cholesterol levels, but studies show that it prevents LDL from oxidizing, reduces triglycerides, and helps blood vessels to expand, reducing blood pressure significantly.[/QUOTE]

Diet is/was spot on and I was cruising on 200mg Test at the time when I ran the Allicin.

I have run the Citrus Bergamont while on 1000mg+ a week test and 500-600NPP and my HDL was 36 and total cholesterol under 150. I'd say a 36 HDL on that much Test is very solid especially for someone that doesn't naturally have a high HDL.

Normally on a cruise my HDL runs 38-42.

do you have a good source for bergamont? I have that and carditone on my list of things to buy

I have used garlic tabs and allicin ones nothing compares to raw garlic IMO!

If I feel a cold coming or am already sick, 2 gloves cut up, 3xaday, let it sit for 5-10min for the allicin to form and take it with some water after a meal and it does make a huge difference!

damn.

there was a 12 year old boy in my town who scraped his knee jumping over a chain link fence.. he got mrsa and was dead in 10 days.. shit is no joke, and for the most part, doctors have no clue what to do about it.

apparently, 250,000 americans died from antibiotic-resistant stuff last year :/

it may not be the best thing for cholesterol levels, but studies show that it prevents LDL from oxidizing, reduces triglycerides, and helps blood vessels to expand, reducing blood pressure significantly.
Wow crazy. Mine is actually an awesome karma story. To keep it short, my wife at the time got a tattoo of the name Mark in Chinese on her chest with the words baby girl under it. I put a key logger on her computer and got all the evidence and filed for divorce.

She told me she got mrsa from it and after a year long custody battle she made it a couple more years. I should have saved my money with all the lawyer fees in hindsight lol. Not cool for my two daughters but I don't bad mouth her in front of them.

LOL I should have seen that coming.. I meant like... a quality brand ;)

Wow crazy. Mine is actually an awesome karma story. To keep it short, my wife at the time got a tattoo of the name Mark in Chinese on her chest with the words baby girl under it. I put a key logger on her computer and got all the evidence and filed for divorce.

She told me she got mrsa from it and after a year long custody battle she made it a couple more years. I should have saved my money with all the lawyer fees in hindsight lol. Not cool for my two daughters but I don't bad mouth her in front of them.

wow

I could not imagine fighting with mrsa for years.. that's the weird thing about the stuff, some people die almost immediately, I would have been dead within 2 months.. but your ex was able to last a couple years.

crazy. I wouldn't wish for anyone to die from a flesh-eating bacteria...

well maybe a few people ;) but still

Little slice check out Citrus bergamot at iherb.com

About as cheap as you'll find it and free shipping. First time customers get $10 off too.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Atomgear
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws