over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

i know i should let this die...but..

judas stone

Registered
ive got one thing i have to say. as for the whole sjr6246 er whateverfuck his name is and the synthetek dispute thread. i saw where he denied making threats about the FDA, i was here when he made the original post last night, before he edited it. He indeed did threaten to go to the FDA. sounds a whole helluva lot like a reverse scammer threatening to go to the feds if he dont get free shit dont it? so SJRwhateverthefuck...you sir are a liar. and i dont doubt for a single second that this whole thing was you trying to get free shit. if anyone doubts my truthfullness check the logs from last night and youll see i was indeed here. i rarely post these days but i just had to get that out there. mods feel free to delete this is im stirring up shit...wont hurt my feelings none...just felt obligated to chime in.

I haven't had a chance to come back here until now to post this, because while I was gone this is what I realised:

Either he is NOT working for a Fortune 500 company or certainly he is not a general manager.

A general manager of any F500 company would earn minimum high 6 figures salary, not $145k!
$145k is a low level executives' salary for a F500 company.

And the fact that he throws all those meaningless figures out there, shows that this must be his first job where he made some decent money and his first niceish car, otherwise he wouldn't feel the need to boast about it like it was some kind of accomplishment.
Reminds me of when i was 22 and I was making $120k/year and bought myself a $60k car. I was telling everyone as if I was really good, when in reality I accomplished nothing compared to what is out there and what other people have.

And he uses those arguments to show how good he is compared to me, when in reality if he had the chance, he would ask me for a job! LOL

damn big a, what the hell did you do to earn that kind of money at 22??? im in the wrong biz, but getting ready to switch over...haha

Take care,

Todd

Got Juice said:
damn big a, what the hell did you do to earn that kind of money at 22??? im in the wrong biz, but getting ready to switch over...haha

Take care,

Todd

bump

general manager & $145k

Depends on the company. My dad was a director for a top 20 company in the fortune 500, and barely made 6 figures. And that company only had 2 levels above that, vp and pres.

Not making any comment on anything else, just this

Got Juice said:

Take care,

Todd

I had a security firm - armed patrols, bodyguards, etc.

Re: general manager & $145k

WeirdAl said:
Depends on the company. My dad was a director for a top 20 company in the fortune 500, and barely made 6 figures. And that company only had 2 levels above that, vp and pres.

Not making any comment on anything else, just this

How long ago was that, as that is pretty low for today?If it's recently, I should start lowering my staff's wages ;)

In the last couple years... BTW, the company was McDonnel Douglas and then Boeing. I think it depends on the industry, market rate, what sort of business that person brings, etc. In the last few years, I know in the high tech fields salaries have just been crazy!

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Michael_
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws