YMSGIF210x65-Banner
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

I know some of you want to laugh after reading this but Dianabol is...

The Wolf

Kilo Klub Member
Dianabol is the ultimate cutting drug. I can tell you lots of reasons!

Cool! Go on...like to hear this!

1) For some reason I diet easier when using dbol and funny enough I dont bloat out when my diet is clean.

2) There is nothing as anti catabolic imho as Dbol, therfore it is excellent and as I lean out I grow at the same time!

3) All the old boys in th 70's used it for contest prep and they were without a doubt the most ripped and aesthetic.

4)There is a substance that helps you burn fat, I was reading about it but forgot the word. It does help burn fat if estrogen and diet is in check.

5) Sure it holds some water but nitrogen retention is vital when your put in a catbolic enviroment.

6)It helps you lift heavy when your in a calorie deficit, again most welcome at that stage when you need your strength to retain your size.

7)Nothing makes you look more ripped than when your muscle have water inside and you have managed to keep sub q water at bay and after a workout... my god your about to exlode!

At the end of the day its the diet that determines how well you look but I beleive that this is a very valuable aid. :)

I get what you're saying man! And hey, if it works for you, that's golden right there. It's chemically similar to EQ. as well right?

Anadrol is even better IMO. Unless it doesn't work for you (strange drug, doesn't seem to work well for all).

I get what you're saying man! And hey, if it works for you, that's golden right there. It's chemically similar to EQ. as well right?

Excactly right bro! :)

A bombs and Tren..... I made a promise to my wife that I wont touch those again KillerStack. You know why, right? ;)

i never gain weight from dbol, i get leaner everytime i take them. i have tried probably 20 different kinds, same results no bloat

you are cycling again Wolf? I read some old posts about how you were giving it up cause it was wrecking you. Enough time off and you're all good now to run oral cycles?? Just curious.

I like dbol too :)

i agree man ,works the same for me.the bd pink stop signs always worked well for me ,for getting lean,and strong

you are cycling again Wolf? I read some old posts about how you were giving it up cause it was wrecking you. Enough time off and you're all good now to run oral cycles?? Just curious.

I like dbol too :)

Yeah mate the hell with it! :D We have an old saying, "Never believe a prostitutes promise", a prostitute will never keep her word and go straight and I guess that go's with us too... When my wife lost the baby I said fuck it and just started again. I will come off again when I feel ready to try again but I cant promise that it will be for good.... the shit is too good... It wasnt wrecking me, what was wrecking me is when I was off.

i agree man ,works the same for me.the bd pink stop signs always worked well for me ,for getting lean,and strong

Yep! They are the ones, 10mg!

I agree with you with what your saying. Some people can take just about anything, including myself and stay ripped and vascular all the time and other people even look at the shit and they get bloated! haha Sucks to be them!

Funny timing on this thread! My training partner is usually a fat powerlifting bastid. He's been running Prop and Dbol and the dude has never been leaner. Go figure! I was wondering WTF was up! And he's eating as usual. A LOT.

A bombs work for me, same way. Love that (toxic) stuff:(

Any other forum and I would have got flamed for starting this thread, getbig, bodybuilding.com ect. This is the forum for grown up men that know their shit. :)

I also notice that my muscle bellies tend to stay fuller when I use the dbol in conjunction with a lower calorie or ketogenic type diet. I think the best 'look' comes from using a cutting diet and 'bulking' (for lack of better nomenclature) steroid.

I guess I'm the unlucky one in here,when I take dbol I get bloated as fuck but then again I was running it with Sust:confused: but I love how dbol makes me so strong tho... insane strength increase with all that water,I'm on tren ace now and love every fucking minute of it,I don't ever wanna come off:p

Dianabol is the ultimate cutting drug. I can tell you lots of reasons!

i said it once, and i'll say it again... if dianabol wasn't liver toxic, i'd swallow that shit like tictacs...

:D

When I ran dbol (only for a week) I couldn't eat for shit, I was basically eating a cutting diet, but not an intended one. So I definitely agree that it would be good on that aspect.

I knew a couple dorks a few years back that would only train upperbody and only took dbol. They got pretty big yeah but looked like water balloons and shrank about as fast as one. I myself never had that problem though. I could see it used to cut, but it made gyno flair up pretty easily.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear