over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

I know this topic has been beated to death but,

Dave_19

FOUNDING Member / Featured Member / Kilo Klub
Featured Member
Kilo Klub Member
Registered
I really haven't found enough info on this subject to really make my mind up. Why is it the older bodybuilders from late 60's-late 70's have such a different body type then guys from 90's up?

I have heard a lot of reasons, some that conflict. I have heard its strictly from over eating and strectching the line of the stomache. from too much HGH, and/or insulin. different cycling styles, even training methods?

Who that has there mind made up, has an explination for this.

People train differently eat differently and juice differently. Advances in supplements training routines and machines and foods we eat as well as top quality supplements-and of course the drug use plays a role.
It's not as simple as it's the Gh slin or IGF-1...it's a combination of many things.

you don't wanna look like those cats from the 1970's anyway do ya?:D

Massive G said:
People train differently eat differently and juice differently. Advances in supplements training routines and machines and foods we eat as well as top quality supplements-and of course the drug use plays a role.
It's not as simple as it's the Gh slin or IGF-1...it's a combination of many things.

you don't wanna look like those cats from the 1970's anyway do ya?:D

well I dont want my waist to ever go beyond 30" when bf is low. a lot of the newer guys have a terrible look IMO. I would much rather have a physique like mike mentzer, or lee labrada. Im comparison to some one like markus ruhl, art atwood, Jean Pierre Fux, and a few others. I guess my main thing is avoiding a muscle belly.

I think...

those decades of BBing had way to much emphasis on chest and arms;) little on proportion. Todays BBers may be over going over board with muscle but at least they are training body parts equally while trying to make sure their legs are up to par with their arms and chest. BBing is not suppose to be the norm or the thing everyone can do. I compare BBing to run way models, many women cannot be like that nor have the abilty to be that skinny. I think it looks horrible, it can be unhealthy and yet people look to runway models as beautiful, healthy and the way to be.
gooey

gooey said:
those decades of BBing had way to much emphasis on chest and arms;) little on proportion. Todays BBers may be over going over board with muscle but at least they are training body parts equally while trying to make sure their legs are up to par with their arms and chest. BBing is not suppose to be the norm or the thing everyone can do. I compare BBing to run way models, many women cannot be like that nor have the abilty to be that skinny. I think it looks horrible, it can be unhealthy and yet people look to runway models as beautiful, healthy and the way to be.
gooey

I don't think too many people at all think that runway models are healthy. I don't even think that too many women want to look like that anymore. And I really hope you aren't implying that anyone looks to bodybuilders as "healthy and the way to be". You know I like arguing with ya, Gooey.;)

hahah

BigBoyJ said:
I don't think too many people at all think that runway models are healthy. I don't even think that too many women want to look like that anymore. And I really hope you aren't implying that anyone looks to bodybuilders as "healthy and the way to be". You know I like arguing with ya, Gooey.;)

yes and I love it, nothing like good clean debating... some call me a master..debator :) With women thin will always be in. To many the thought of holding a dumbbell will make them look like a 200 lbs manwomen. BBing is not known as healthy.... but to many people that do not know the inside realm it is what people inspire to look like. Like the statues of the Greek times, beautiful human physiques. Keep em coming BBJ we need more debates partner....
gooey

I'LL TELL YOU WHO I THOUGHT LOOKED HORRIBLE IN HIS LAST SHOW...

KING KAMALI...HIS WAIST WAS ABSOLUTELY THE BIGGEST THING ABOUT HIM. IT WAS NOT ONLY DISTENDED...BUT WIIIIIDE AS WELL. WHATEVER HE'S DOING....IT LOOKS BAD IN MY OPINION.

:confused:

Dave_19 said:
well I dont want my waist to ever go beyond 30" when bf is low. a lot of the newer guys have a terrible look IMO. I would much rather have a physique like mike mentzer, or lee labrada. Im comparison to some one like markus ruhl, art atwood, Jean Pierre Fux, and a few others. I guess my main thing is avoiding a muscle belly.
If you wanna keep the waist down don't bulk up to 30 and 40 lbs over your contest weight.
I think that is the problem really started to compound when guys start boatloading everything to get big and add 40 lbs of ass:D ....errr...mass in the off season.....:D

people can blame gh and slin ect for the bellies.. i dont buy it and neither does a buddy of mine who specializes in internal medicine.. the fact that a guy like king kamali goes from 250 contest weight to 300 pounds is a testiment to over eating.. if one eats 6 or more meals a day that are good size portions.. over time one will see distention.. do this for years on end and you have a belly.. look at a guy like dexter.. he competes in the 225 range and "bulks" up in the off season to 240.. a whole 15 pound gain.. no distension.. one can add lean muscle and not go overboard with the weight gain.. on guy wrote that king eat three huge plates at a chinese buffet and washed it down with 100 grams of whey protein.. and he did this through out the day..can gh add to it?.. sure.. but, if distension is noticed, you cut back the dose.. not rocket science.. but, the continual buffet will contribute greatly to it..

Dexter definately has distention too
Look for side pics of him :)

LATS said:
people can blame gh and slin ect for the bellies.. i dont buy it and neither does a buddy of mine who specializes in internal medicine.. the fact that a guy like king kamali goes from 250 contest weight to 300 pounds is a testiment to over eating.. if one eats 6 or more meals a day that are good size portions.. over time one will see distention.. do this for years on end and you have a belly.. look at a guy like dexter.. he competes in the 225 range and "bulks" up in the off season to 240.. a whole 15 pound gain.. no distension.. one can add lean muscle and not go overboard with the weight gain.. on guy wrote that king eat three huge plates at a chinese buffet and washed it down with 100 grams of whey protein.. and he did this through out the day..can gh add to it?.. sure.. but, if distension is noticed, you cut back the dose.. not rocket science.. but, the continual buffet will contribute greatly to it..

Dexter does have the destension, but its not as bad, you can see in the BFO video 2004, he is breathing and leaning on some thing and it pokes out like a little baloon. I do agree that dexter looks great though and his waist is small compared to most.

I think the main culprate is the over eating myself, im really trying to break my eating habbits. I'm gaining a lot of low quality mass, eating huge ammounts of food in each meal until im stuffed. I have noticed im still lean, but my stomache has increased in size but not fat? I'm going to change my eating habbits to small proportion meals for a few weeks to see if I notice any difference.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
astar
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131