over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

"i lipo" laser lipo vs coolsculpting etc for trouble areas

Ok boys, I've been doing well financially, so I picked up one of these coolsculpting machines to try out as well. It cost me $1k after taxes and shipping, and it arrived in one week. Today is day one.

Attachments

• IMG_20210607_104304189.jpg
    IMG_20210607_104304189.jpg
    86.7 KB · Views: 37
  • IMG_20210607_094515483.jpg
    IMG_20210607_094515483.jpg
    60.6 KB · Views: 35
I love you Bigger, let us know how it goes!!!

You ran it today?

What was the end result with the injects?

I love you Bigger, let us know how it goes!!!

You ran it today?

What was the end result with the injects?
Love you too 😁

Yeah I've done the penis fat pad, lower stomach, and mid stomach today, and I'm going to do upper stomach in about a half hour

Injects keep working, little by little, but I don't like the swelling that stays around for a few days to a week. My tentative plan right now in my head is to alternate between coolsculpting and injections every month.

Well, I tried that machine Icoone 2020. Supposivly it is suppose to do everything. Fat loss, skin tightening, etc. I was not impressed. It did nothing for skin elasticity. It did drop some local fat though. Anyways, I am off to go to another appointment today and see what other options there are. Mine is mostly skin tightening with only a little fat. I have another appointment on July 1, with another company unless I get convinced today their methods work. I have been studying some different methods, so so getting a little familiar with the options out there.

Well, I tried that machine Icoone 2020. Supposivly it is suppose to do everything. Fat loss, skin tightening, etc. I was not impressed. It did nothing for skin elasticity. It did drop some local fat though. Anyways, I am off to go to another appointment today and see what other options there are. Mine is mostly skin tightening with only a little fat. I have another appointment on July 1, with another company unless I get convinced today their methods work. I have been studying some different methods, so so getting a little familiar with the options out there.
I've heard that RF microneedling is good for skin tightening

Also DMAE lotion (which you can make yourself for cheap

And some doctors have claimed the swelling caused by Kybella activates skin tightening

I've heard that RF microneedling is good for skin tightening

Also DMAE lotion (which you can make yourself for cheap

And some doctors have claimed the swelling caused by Kybella activates skin tightening

The place I went to today does Emsculpt and Elixis BTL for toning, skin tightening and fat loss. I read positive reviews on Emsculpt. Elixis BTL works on ultrasound and radio frequency technology.

The good thing about Romania is all these procedures are done for a fraction of the cost of USA.

I'm interested in what happens to the actual fat calories inside the fat cells when they die. I assume there is some distinction here, and that the fat calories themselves don't die. Because, well, energy doesn't die. But every resource I can find on coolsculpting and Kybella all just say that the dead fat cells are processed and excreted from the body. None of them mention anything about the calories from inside the fat cells. Obviously, the permanent spot reduction works, regardless of what happens to the calories. But I do wonder whether those calories get sent out into circulation and re-stored in other fat cells in other places around the body.

I'm interested in what happens to the actual fat calories inside the fat cells when they die. I assume there is some distinction here, and that the fat calories themselves don't die. Because, well, energy doesn't die. But every resource I can find on coolsculpting and Kybella all just say that the dead fat cells are processed and excreted from the body. None of them mention anything about the calories from inside the fat cells. Obviously, the permanent spot reduction works, regardless of what happens to the calories. But I do wonder whether those calories get sent out into circulation and re-stored in other fat cells in other places around the body.
Can't the calories be IN the excreted mass (liquid or solid, I assume)?

Can't the calories be IN the excreted mass (liquid or solid, I assume)?
That is what most people seem to assume, but I'm not certain. The idea is that the dead fat cells are excreted through the lymphatic system. But I wonder whether the body would really just excrete calories that way. It seems to me the body may try to conserve and reuse that energy. But I don't know.

I don't think these machines do as much as actual CoolSculpting brand machine.

I don't think these machines do as much as actual CoolSculpting brand machine.

I think you should study more on the subject, there are machines that are coming out that are better. Cool sculpting just shrinks fat, well others do that and tighten skin plus more. Emsculpt reduces fat and increases muscle. Suresculpt does fat loss in less time. Ultrasonic Fat Cavitation is getting better reviews. Basically liquefies the fat cells in less time. Elixis BTL will shrink fat and tighten skin.

I am currently looking into Emsculpt for front of waist. One place had that and Elixis BTL and people here are swearing by it. Crazy how far we come with this technology for stubborn areas.

One thing I want to point out. None of these are miracle machines, they are too me, to get rid of the last stubborn areas. If you are fat and eat like crap, you will basically waste your money.

I think you should study more on the subject, there are machines that are coming out that are better. Cool sculpting just shrinks fat, well others do that and tighten skin plus more. Emsculpt reduces fat and increases muscle. Suresculpt does fat loss in less time. Ultrasonic Fat Cavitation is getting better reviews. Basically liquefies the fat cells in less time. Elixis BTL will shrink fat and tighten skin.

I am currently looking into Emsculpt for front of waist. One place had that and Elixis BTL and people here are swearing by it. Crazy how far we come with this technology for stubborn areas.

One thing I want to point out. None of these are miracle machines, they are too me, to get rid of the last stubborn areas. If you are fat and eat like crap, you will basically waste your money.
I'm talking about the cheaper cryolipolysis machines vs coolsculpting brand.

Suresculpt
Got it. Read it wrong.
I'm curious how the emuscuplt works. I figured it was a ems machine. But hearing things like only "one treatment (for example truesculpt) will work better than one coolsculpting treatment. That's pretty awesome and it's cheaper but seems. Im getting the coolsculpting for 940$ total for two sides.

Logged on to update this thread after using my coolsculpting machine. It's too early to talk about results, but man does it just absolutely freeze the crap out of the fat. When I take it off, the fat is so unbelievably icy and cold. And now a couple days later it's like I have a subtle case of freezer burn inside the fat, even though the skin looks perfect. I am excited about what will come in the next months.

Logged on to update this thread after using my coolsculpting machine. It's too early to talk about results, but man does it just absolutely freeze the crap out of the fat. When I take it off, the fat is so unbelievably icy and cold. And now a couple days later it's like I have a subtle case of freezer burn inside the fat, even though the skin looks perfect. I am excited about what will come in the next months.

Sounds like a barrel of fun, what did it feel like while doing it?

Couldn't really feel too much. Just cold. Didn't hurt.

Man you picked that machine up for a dime? I really hope you see some results I’m right behind you on picking one up. Thanks for keeping us updated!

This is getting really interesting

Has anyone tried it for saggy pecs yet? I have lots of loose skin but that area bothers me the most

okay why didn't you try aqualyx injections ? ...proven to kill the fat cells for spot reduction.
kinda a close relative to kybella.

nevermind ,just found out u did

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner