over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

"i lipo" laser lipo vs coolsculpting etc for trouble areas

I don't think anybody's asked this in all your posts around this topic so I'm going to - what's the deal with trying to reduce fat in your pubic region?

I didn't know that area could get fat. Even at my biggest offseason weights the area where my pubic hair is has never had excess fat. Do you really have a lot of fat there? Am I thinking of the wrong area? Are you trying to reduce fat as much as possible to make your penis appear larger?

I know I'm not the only one who's been wondering about this.

It's called a fupa 😆

Both men and women can have it. It can be due to excess weight or genetic.

Well I'm about to leave the doctor. I'm probably going to hang out at the motel and watch the Olympia and take a nap and then drive home later tonight around midnight or so. Get back to my house around 7am or 8am. I got like 10 hours of sleep last night, plus I slept in the OR for a couple hours, so I should be good to stay awake from midnight tonight till tomorrow night if I just take a nap this evening and drink an energy drink when I'm on the road early tomorrow morning.

Won't there be swelling for a while? If so, it might takes a couple of weeks or longer before you see the "final" result. And like NGL wrote: be safe!

Yeah should be a few weeks for swelling to go down. Some docs even say final results takes a couple months.

I'll be safe, thanks guys. I was already planning on driving back today, because I thought I'd leave the doctors at around 3-4 and be able to get home around midnight or 1am. I think this plan actually works better.

Crazy that you’re good to drive home, that or you’re just a billy badass….

Are you worried about making the trip? Is the discomfort bad? How about taking pain meds over the border?

Crazy that you’re good to drive home, that or you’re just a billy badass….

Are you worried about making the trip? Is the discomfort bad? How about taking pain meds over the border?
I feel fine. No pain meds to bring with me. Doctor only prescribed antibiotics. Not worried at all. Ive got three bags of beef jerky, two bags of sunflower seeds, 6 cans of diet soda, Sirius XM radio, and about 12 audiobooks downloaded to audible for options of entertainment. Plus I'm Catholic so on long road trips sometimes I just pray the rosary several times in a row and that makes time go by super fast.

I feel fine. No pain meds to bring with me. Doctor only prescribed antibiotics. Not worried at all. Ive got three bags of beef jerky, two bags of sunflower seeds, 6 cans of diet soda, Sirius XM radio, and about 12 audiobooks downloaded to audible for options of entertainment. Plus I'm Catholic so on long road trips sometimes I just pray the rosary several times in a row and that makes time go by super fast.

I like it, God bless you brother have a safe trip home!

Many years ago I took a 25 hr drive from NC to TX. My secret weapon was ECA tabs. I was suppose to stop In Mississippi but when I got there I was too wired so I finished the trip. That's was a long ass drive.

Many years ago I took a 25 hr drive from NC to TX. My secret weapon was ECA tabs. I was suppose to stop In Mississippi but when I got there I was too wired so I finished the trip. That's was a long ass drive.
Thats part of the reason for my plan. I'm driving now. Almost to San Diego. I'll grab an energy drink when I stop for gas just past LA. I haven't had a single mg of caffeine since July. I'll be wired and won't be able to sleep for 15+ hours.

Wasn't paying attention and took 99 instead of 5. Oh well. 🤷🏼‍♂️ Kirk Franklin's gospel channel on XM radio and a rockstar "recovery" drink have me feeling the love like I'm on a small dose of MDMA that was blessed by Jesus lol

That's great you made it to Tijuana to get the procedure done for such price. That's a steal. Hope you recover well and soon. How long did the doctor say you had to stay away from weight training?

That's great you made it to Tijuana to get the procedure done for such price. That's a steal. Hope you recover well and soon. How long did the doctor say you had to stay away from weight training?
Wear the cotton garmet for a few days. Basically until Monday morning when I go to work. Then wear regular compression garments for a couple weeks. Remove the stitches in a week. He didn't really tell me not to exercise, but just told me to be very careful about putting any stress on the area, especially around the stitches. When I got back into town this morning I stopped by the gym and did a few sets of light leg extensions and calf raises. I'll probably do similar, very very light, very very brief, type of "workouts" this week. Not really working out at all. For example I'll probably go in on Tuesday and just do 3-4 sets on the seated bench machine with 40-50lbs total. Next week after the stitches are out I'll start easing back into a little more weight without laying down or putting my body in any positions that stresses the sensitive areas

I'm laying in a surgeons recovery room in Tijuana right now. Spent the last three hours in the OR getting lipo on stomach, flanks, and pubic region. Total cost was $2,900.
So all that money on freeze machine and other stuff

How about this, I promise you he could sell that machine for triple on Facebook to some attention whore girl dying to garner more attention from her body, start a dumb girl house business or just too lazy to diet. Even for myself who knows how to source things from overseas if I was looking to buy one myself I would rather pay extra to someone who had it stateside and could show me how to use it rather than to get a blind risk one from China.

Not saying you would do well bringing in a bunch of them, for multiple reasons I wouldn’t do that, but a single working unit which you could show someone how to use. Yea you’re going to definitely find that one person that wants it, I would actually list is very high because the person who wants it will pay what it takes and he obviously will have the market cornered. At the very very very least he would break even on it but I would be shocked if he didn’t turn a nice profit on it.

Nice thing about that was most of it I was able to either return for full refund or resell used and recoup most the money

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Iron Mountain 75
NapsGear