over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

"i lipo" laser lipo vs coolsculpting etc for trouble areas

Biggerp73

Verified Customer
Registered
Verified Customer
so i was thinking about doing one round of coolsculpting on the pubic fat pad and i checked groupon for deals and as always they have super cheap "laser lipo" sessions on there for sale and I thought...

i have been looking into internal heating vis-a-vis ultrasound and far infrared for other reasons and I know that these things can actually have real effects on the cells...

so maybe these "laser lipos" really do cause the fat cells to leak their contents? some people seem to report good results with them and the science of it is actually plausible...

so i start looking more into the cost, the science, etc, and I realize i can probably buy a "laser lipo" machine and just have unlimited sessions at home for free... so I do a little more research and find it just needs to have a certain wavelength of 665.. and i found a couple online for around 300-400 dollars...

but i know some of you guys on here have to have experience with these different treatments...

what are your thoughts on coolscultping, laser lipo, etc

i primarily just want to unveil the roughly one inch of johnson ive got permandently covered by fat without having to diet :D :D but if it did work Im sure id end up using it on my flanks and pecs too. .

There is also an alternative to coolsculpting, that also freezes the fat, and is supposed to be better for strange locations like the pubic area, but is much cheaper... "cryo t shock"...

**broken link removed**

I think it's interesting. I'm VERY SKEPTICAL but the science indicates that if fat cells get too cold or too hot, they die. If you elect to do this, please report back.

DNP obviously works, but devices like this, in theory, allow one to focus on the troublesome fat areas.

whatever happened to dnp
congestive heart failure = not trying to mess with DNP...

Plus I dont want to take time off of my "growing" phase (phase??) to lose fat anyways... :D

There is a reality show called "Botched" where two highly skilled plastic surgeons fix other surgeons screw ups that they did to people. Many people's stories start with " So I went to Mexico for cosmetic surgery because it was so much cheaper. " BAD MOVE! Your story could start with " So I made my own laser Lipo machine... :p

This one is only about $80 and seems to have great reviews all over the net. I am thinking I may just pull the trigger on it.

Heres one example... "laser lipo" machine for less than one coolsculpting treatment... if it only had mild results, it would be worth it as it could be used endlessly at home for free...

Bro are these legit?? That's a steal for $400 if it even half ass works

Bro are these legit?? That's a steal for $400 if it even half ass works
Yeah that's my question

These are the same machines that these salons use that people pay a lot of money for sessions using

I'm doing research right now trying to make sure the results are worth it and so far 75% of people say it works and 25% say it does nothing so

im sorry but i dont trust any of the links you posted. all psuedo science trash.
PLUS, you just mentioned you're trying to grow and hinted that don't want to take the time actually try and lose fat a traditional way. So adding that, its a terrible idea.

MAYBE if you were contest lean and looking for any last ditch efforts to pull some troubled stuff off....but if you're just bulking and wants less of a fatty love handle, you're in for a rude awakening.

im sorry but i dont trust any of the links you posted. all psuedo science trash.
PLUS, you just mentioned you're trying to grow and hinted that don't want to take the time actually try and lose fat a traditional way. So adding that, its a terrible idea.

MAYBE if you were contest lean and looking for any last ditch efforts to pull some troubled stuff off....but if you're just bulking and wants less of a fatty love handle, you're in for a rude awakening.
Idk it looks like some of this stuff has good reviews

See the videos below

And I'm not really bulking per se my calories are around maintenance

Obviously one cannot lose weight without being in a caloric deficit but if you can cause the fat cells in a certain region to leak their contents then you could redistribute/recomp by using that energy elsewhere. Makes sense to me. I may just have to pull the trigger and report back to you guys after I've tried it for a few weeks.

Obviously one cannot lose weight without being in a caloric deficit but if you can cause the fat cells in a certain region to leak their contents then you could redistribute/recomp by using that energy elsewhere. Makes sense to me. I may just have to pull the trigger and report back to you guys after I've tried it for a few weeks.

Exactly! If it works, I think it could be a useful tool.

Let us know if you decide to give it a whirl.

I'll be interested to hear the results. I looked into coolsculpting as a way to get rid of the last little bit of fat to bring out my obliques during a contest. I went in at the height of a bulk, at my fattest point of the year, and they said I was too lean for it to work.

The reviews look good, but I don't always trust those Amazon reviews. Some companies will go to great effort to put fake reviews up.

I was porking a chick that ran the regional for a large chain of beauty spas which do cool sculpting among other things. I was interested in the cool sculpting, my love handles are a disaster, and she told me straight up not to waste my money it does nothing and she felt like shit whenever she took someone’s cash for it.

Real lipo on the other hand I know more than one girl who got crazy results from it, as they should. But that’s a whole other ball game....

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Sickxlost
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws