over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

"i lipo" laser lipo vs coolsculpting etc for trouble areas

I just got done using my new machine. At first I didn't think it was working, because the usual test wasn't working. But I spoke with the factory, and they told me this model doesn't test the same way as others. The thing with this one, the frequency is such that when it is on your skin it vibrates through your body and you hear a ringing in your ears, sort of like what you might imagine a dog hears when you blow a dog whistle. Kind of irritating, actually, but it lets you know it's actually working. Obviously, I won't know what the results are for a while. But first impression is, this machine is in a class of its own.
I saw a youtube video with an industrial unit that also resulted in the ringing ears phenomena. I think you're probably right about the "class of its own comment."

Yes but I just found a machine that goes to 25k for the same price and I am tempted to return mine and upgrade on final time.

Alas, I think I'll stick with this one, at least for now. I think it will be more than fine, and the 25k is supposed to start risking damaging other tissues if you aren't careful.

I went ahead and purchased 10 vials of these lipo lab injections.

1611263798638.png

Here is a video of a doctor using the name brand version.

I went ahead and purchased 10 vials of these lipo lab injections.

View attachment 125294

Here is a video of a doctor using the name brand version.

Need to go over your thread but do these work right away in trouble spots

I’ve been doing mt2 100mcg every morning despite looking very dark and hyper pigmentation skin looking little dirty and some darker moles

I’m not gaining fat and study’s showed it reduces fat even in a surplus something I’d look into using

i used it just for this and insulin sensitivity which it hasn’t worked for me in

Need to go over your thread but do these work right away in trouble spots

I’ve been doing mt2 100mcg every morning despite looking very dark and hyper pigmentation skin looking little dirty and some darker moles

I’m not gaining fat and study’s showed it reduces fat even in a surplus something I’d look into using

i used it just for this and insulin sensitivity which it hasn’t worked for me in
I haven't received the lipo lab vials yet so I don't know. The reviews seem to indicate that results show up within a few days.

With the cavitation, the fat is visibly reduced in size and changed in texture, such that it is thinner and softer, like gently melted butter. The area seems to gain a little bit of that volume back over the next day, my guess is because cavitation probably causes some water loss and then rehydration fills it back up. But I am still in the beginning stages of this process and experiment.

It looks like "lipo lab" uses the same active compound as Kybella, except lipo lab actually has a much higher concentration.

It looks like "lipo lab" uses the same active compound as Kybella, except lipo lab actually has a much higher concentration.
I'm guessing you are probably already planning on starting slow, but GO SLOW :D You can always do the injections again and maybe increase the volume per shot but you might not be able to undo something if you get too aggressive out of the gate.

Here is a study on the lipo lab (lipodissolve) injections, published in an academic journal, involving nearly 2,000 people.

I'm guessing you are probably already planning on starting slow, but GO SLOW :D You can always do the injections again and maybe increase the volume per shot but you might not be able to undo something if you get too aggressive out of the gate.
Oh yes. I will start with a small amount in an area I don't care much about. 👍

Ok, so after a couple weeks of using the new cavitation machine, my fat pad has just very slowly been getting smaller. The machine is not magic. And in my opinion, it probably is not killing fat cells, but simply emulsifying them and making them easier to burn.

If I had to guess based on my amateur knowledge of things, I would imagine what happens is that the cavitation causes the fat cells to emulsify, and release their contents, and all that caloric energy is then either used for energy or stored again as body fat. Which means you won't actually lose all of that fat you cavitated unless you burn all that fat. Obviously, without being in a calorie deficit, this won't happen very effectively. But I think for those who are in a calorie deficit, results should be better than I am experiencing. Because I don't really do anything to burn the fat after I emulsify and cavitated it.

That being said, the injections of sodium deoxycholate and phsophatidycholine (aka generic Kybella) are absolutely proven to cause real fat cell death. I have not received them in the mail yet, and I am actually going to order more today from a local seller I found on ebay just because I'm excited 😆

Apparently lipo lab injections are regulated and cannot be sold in the Usa. Which is why you have to order from England or Asia. But I found a local seller who has some for sale, advertised for topical use. I looked into it, and they are manufactured for injection. I attached a picture of them here to this email.

So results so far, just so we are clear.... fat pad is probably half the size it was before I started. And I have not been in a calorie deficit.

I will probably try to do a short cut in a week or two, maybe with a very low dose of DNP (say 50mgs per day), and a PSMF diet, and will use the cavitation machine all over my entire pubic, midsection, flanks, inner thighs, and see if my theory is true before I end up returning this machine.

On the subject of the machine, I found out that the only FDA approved ultrasound device (Ultrashape) is actually a different kind of ultrasound than all these cavitation devices I have been using. The Ultrashape is HIFU (high intensity focused ultrasound). And I found a generic version online for around $1k. Depending on how effective the lipo lab injections are, I may purchase that machine and try it out, too. If the injections are effective, I won't buy the HIFU machine. But if they arent, then I probably will buy the HIFU machine. And if that doesnt work, my last option will be trying to generic coolsculpting machine.

These are the ones I found being sold locally, advertised for topical use.

1611692599384.png

I will probably try to do a short cut in a week or two, maybe with a very low dose of DNP (say 50mgs per day), and a PSMF diet
That's all you need man

Not really understanding why you are trying to lose fat but purposely staying out of a caloric deficit? Literally all you need is that. Throw some GH in there for good measure.

Am I missing something here?

Not really understanding why you are trying to lose fat but purposely staying out of a caloric deficit? Literally all you need is that. Throw some GH in there for good measure.

Am I missing something here?

Hey Matsuo

FUCK OFF

😁 Just kidding.

I haven't been trying to "lose fat." I've been trying to permanently get rid of the fat cells on my pubic area. I've actually been trying to add some overall size recently. Obviously don't want to be in a deficit while doing that. Plus, it wouldn't be good science to test these devices and products while in a deficit, because I couldn't be sure any improvements weren't simply due to diet.

Is this the same as the lipostabil or whatever it's called?
It appears lipodissolve, lipostabil, lipolab, etc, are all basically the same product: a more concentrated and original form of Kybella. That is, injections containing both sodium deoxycholate and phsophatidycholine.

Got it, you’re the man bigger real curious about how this works out!

Did you find a guide in regards to it or anything like that? I’m assuming it’s pretty much just sharpie a bunch of dots a certain distance apart and just hit them all with a slin pin.....?

Got it, you’re the man bigger real curious about how this works out!

Did you find a guide in regards to it or anything like that? I’m assuming it’s pretty much just sharpie a bunch of dots a certain distance apart and just hit them all with a slin pin.....?
Yes exactly. Lots of videos on youtube if people doing it to themselves and having it done by others. Seems pretty straightforward. Make a dot every CM throughout the entire region, and inject roughly 1/8-1/2 ml into the center of the fat, depending on thickness. Some have said you can inject closer to the skin to help tighten loose skin if that is a problem.

Phosphatidylcholine has been around for years. Sorry, this might have already been discussed. I'm a first page, last page, fuck the middle pages thread-reader. I remember years ago some guy on bolex did this and those guys ripped him a new asshole. He injected his entire abdomen with pins about 1.5 inches apart. Probably about 50 shots. Looked like he'd gotten into a nest of OCD wasps that had to sting in a uniform pattern. Every site whelped up. I believe he got it from Brazil (?) Funny thing is that he posted his findings a couple of weeks later and the results were profound. There was a noticable reduction in fat across the entire injection field. Dude didn't appear to be trying to sell anything and he pretty much went dark after posting his "after" pics. One of the mods was one of his detractors, if I recall correctly. Maybe his proof pics were a "middle finger out the door" to everyone who made fun of him. Who knows?

Phosphatidylcholine has been around for years. Sorry, this might have already been discussed. I'm a first page, last page, fuck the middle pages thread-reader. I remember years ago some guy on bolex did this and those guys ripped him a new asshole. He injected his entire abdomen with pins about 1.5 inches apart. Probably about 50 shots. Looked like he'd gotten into a nest of OCD wasps that had to sting in a uniform pattern. Every site whelped up. I believe he got it from Brazil (?) Funny thing is that he posted his findings a couple of weeks later and the results were profound. There was a noticable reduction in fat across the entire injection field. Dude didn't appear to be trying to sell anything and he pretty much went dark after posting his "after" pics. One of the mods was one of his detractors, if I recall correctly. Maybe his proof pics were a "middle finger out the door" to everyone who made fun of him. Who knows?
Do you remember what year this was?

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
12cc
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner