over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

"i lipo" laser lipo vs coolsculpting etc for trouble areas

Phosphatidylcholine has been around for years. Sorry, this might have already been discussed. I'm a first page, last page, fuck the middle pages thread-reader. I remember years ago some guy on bolex did this and those guys ripped him a new asshole. He injected his entire abdomen with pins about 1.5 inches apart. Probably about 50 shots. Looked like he'd gotten into a nest of OCD wasps that had to sting in a uniform pattern. Every site whelped up. I believe he got it from Brazil (?) Funny thing is that he posted his findings a couple of weeks later and the results were profound. There was a noticable reduction in fat across the entire injection field. Dude didn't appear to be trying to sell anything and he pretty much went dark after posting his "after" pics. One of the mods was one of his detractors, if I recall correctly. Maybe his proof pics were a "middle finger out the door" to everyone who made fun of him. Who knows?
Yes I am excited about these injections because the research is very solid and has been proven time and time again in the laboratory and in medical studies that these two compounds (sodium deoxycholate and phosphatidycholine) are very effective at killing fat.

All of the FDA approved treatments (Coolsculpting, Ultrashape, etc) get around 20-25% reduction of the treated fat mass per treatment. But that is to the tune of over a thousand dollars per treatment.

These cheap injections have been shown time and time again to result in the same 20-25% fat reduction per treatment, but cost less than $100 for enough to do two to three treatments.

I am going to do both my flanks and my pubic area both because those are trouble spots and because it would be difficult to know for sure if the shots worked on my pubic area given I have done so many other treatments to that area over the last couple weeks and I wouldn't know if it was one, the other, or both things causing the improvement.

Doing more research on the injections as I wait for them to arrive and I found this brand new product, just created at Harvard, that is basically coolsculpting injections. But whereas normal coolsculpting only reduces 20% of local fat mass, the injections reduce up to 55%. All they are is a frozen slurry of saline and glycerol. Nothing more. Seems like something we could easily make at home. Here's a video on it.

could you post a pic of your pubic flap so we could evaluate?

Doing more research on the injections as I wait for them to arrive and I found this brand new product, just created at Harvard, that is basically coolsculpting injections. But whereas normal coolsculpting only reduces 20% of local fat mass, the injections reduce up to 55%. All they are is a frozen slurry of saline and glycerol. Nothing more. Seems like something we could easily make at home. Here's a video on it.

I found the recipe online in the medical journal this was initially published in.

"Slurry composed of normal saline (i.e., 0.9% sodium chloride) and 10% glycerol was subsequently used for all the experiments conducted in this study, because it produced slurry that was consistently injectable via a 15-gauge needle. A sterilized commercial slush maker (Vollrath frozen beverage dispenser; Vollrath Co, LLC, Sheboygan, Wisc.) and sterilized commercial blender (HGB150; Waring Commercial, Torrington, Conn.) were used sequentially for slurry production. Slurry temperature was measured with a thermocouple (Omega, Stamford, Conn.). All injections used slurry at -4.8[degrees]C unless otherwise specified for the dose-response studies."

Garibyan, Lilit, Moradi Tuchayi, Sara, Javorsky, Emilia, Farinelli, William, Wang, Ying, Purschke, Martin, et al. (2020). Subcutaneous Fat Reduction with Injected Ice Slurry. Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery, 145, 725e-733e. https://doi.org/10.1097/PRS.0000000000006658

The saline and glycerol for that slush is so cheap. The only thing that costs money is the slushie machine, which costs over $1k new. But there is a party supply rental store here in town that will let you use one for the day for around $100. I think there's a good chance sometime in the next few months I go ahead and try to DIY that. The process would be extremely simple. Even if I've already eliminated my pubic fat and my flanks with the sodium deoxycholate/phosphatidycholine, I could still try the slush on the area around my pecs, my inner thighs, etc

Ok. I got the "Deoxycolina" in the mail this morning, and tried two 0.5ml injections on my stomach. 12 hours later, the injection sites were completely fine, no pain, no irritation, no inflammation, no redness, etc, so I assumed it was good to go, and went ahead and injected 20ml of the product into my pubic fat pad, divided up into 20 different 1ml shots, all over the area, side to side, top to bottom, making sure to stay at least 1cm away from my shaft at all times, given that I spoke with a doctor yesterday and he advised that there is some risk of the product eating away at muscle tissues if it gets in contact with them. So now the area is very plump and jiggly, and is a bit sore, and I got a bit of the cold sweats a few minutes ago that seem to have subsided after eating a big bowl of lucky charms and chocolate milk. Its possible I was having a reaction to the injections, but I have had a history of cold sweats after consuming too much dairy protein and it being fixed by taking in sugars, and I did have only some yogurts and milk for dinner, so there's at least a slight possibility it was due to that and not the compound. Anyway, we will see how this works.

Ok. I got the "Deoxycolina" in the mail this morning, and tried two 0.5ml injections on my stomach. 12 hours later, the injection sites were completely fine, no pain, no irritation, no inflammation, no redness, etc, so I assumed it was good to go, and went ahead and injected 20ml of the product into my pubic fat pad, divided up into 20 different 1ml shots, all over the area, side to side, top to bottom, making sure to stay at least 1cm away from my shaft at all times, given that I spoke with a doctor yesterday and he advised that there is some risk of the product eating away at muscle tissues if it gets in contact with them. So now the area is very plump and jiggly, and is a bit sore, and I got a bit of the cold sweats a few minutes ago that seem to have subsided after eating a big bowl of lucky charms and chocolate milk. Its possible I was having a reaction to the injections, but I have had a history of cold sweats after consuming too much dairy protein and it being fixed by taking in sugars, and I did have only some yogurts and milk for dinner, so there's at least a slight possibility it was due to that and not the compound. Anyway, we will see how this works.

So you just loaded up 20 slin pins and went to town on it?

So you just loaded up 20 slin pins and went to town on it?
Yup. Each amp has 5ml, so I broke an amp, filled up 5 slin pins, injected them, then broke open another amp, etc, through four amps.

Yup. Each amp has 5ml, so I broke an amp, filled up 5 slin pins, injected them, then broke open another amp, etc, through four amps.

Did you follow any specific instructions you found for a certain amount of area or did you just load up where you wanted it?

Did you follow any specific instructions you found for a certain amount of area or did you just load up where you wanted it?
I just hit the pad from every angle in a methodical manner as to make sure I got both sides, top and bottom, middle, in an equal manner

I just hit the pad from every angle in a methodical manner as to make sure I got both sides, top and bottom, middle, in an equal manner

Really hope you get some results brother, I'm probably the next guinea pig after you for my love handles....

I have a Cool Sculpting laser I’m selling for a client, it was purchased 2 years ago for 80k.
It will go pretty cheap if anyone’s interested, I don’t have set price just taking bids.
Btw, it’s currently located in Clearwater Fl.

I found the recipe online in the medical journal this was initially published in.

"Slurry composed of normal saline (i.e., 0.9% sodium chloride) and 10% glycerol was subsequently used for all the experiments conducted in this study, because it produced slurry that was consistently injectable via a 15-gauge needle. A sterilized commercial slush maker (Vollrath frozen beverage dispenser; Vollrath Co, LLC, Sheboygan, Wisc.) and sterilized commercial blender (HGB150; Waring Commercial, Torrington, Conn.) were used sequentially for slurry production. Slurry temperature was measured with a thermocouple (Omega, Stamford, Conn.). All injections used slurry at -4.8[degrees]C unless otherwise specified for the dose-response studies."

Garibyan, Lilit, Moradi Tuchayi, Sara, Javorsky, Emilia, Farinelli, William, Wang, Ying, Purschke, Martin, et al. (2020). Subcutaneous Fat Reduction with Injected Ice Slurry. Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery, 145, 725e-733e. https://doi.org/10.1097/PRS.0000000000006658
So many things make sense in retrospect like THIS. If fat cells gets too cold it dies. So instead of applying the cold to the surface (that, arguably, is fragile) in hopes that the cold will migrate to the fat, someone decided to inject the cold right to the area that you want affected in the first place.

The other side of that coin is that if the fat cells get too hot it dies. I wonder why someone hasn't tried just heating saline to a temp that'll kill the cells and injecting that. With this method, there'd be no need for a slushie machine.

I’m actually impressed with the balls it takes to inject the 20ml in one go. When do you think it will dissipate and have done it’s thing?

It may just be prejudice, but for some reason I just am not expecting much from this product produced in Columbia. But if it does work, results are supposed to show up slowly over the course of 4-6 weeks. Most of the sites online indicate you can treat again within 1-2 weeks. So there is some overlap there where you have the first treatments still working and new treatments being added to it. Ill probably get impatient and do it every 5 days or so. I am looking forward to getting the Lipo Lab brand in next week, as I just have more confidence in it.

So many things make sense in retrospect like THIS. If fat cells gets too cold it dies. So instead of applying the cold to the surface (that, arguably, is fragile) in hopes that the cold will migrate to the fat, someone decided to inject the cold right to the area that you want affected in the first place.

The other side of that coin is that if the fat cells get too hot it dies. I wonder why someone hasn't tried just heating saline to a temp that'll kill the cells and injecting that. With this method, there'd be no need for a slushie machine.

You just gave me an idea...

Because they would burn themselves internally? I’m sure that wouldn’t be very pleasant...

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
12cc
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws