over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

"i lipo" laser lipo vs coolsculpting etc for trouble areas

Because they would burn themselves internally? I’m sure that wouldn’t be very pleasant...
I seem to recall that fat cells die at 112F which is not very hot. Here's something I found online that somewhat corroborates that with the laser type of device that heats your fat cells to cause them to die:

“SculpSure® is a device that uses laser technology to non-invasively warm fat cells to a specific temperature — 107 to 116 degrees Fahrenheit — causing apoptosis (cell death) without compromising the skin,” Dr. Russak says.

Update. I'm going to stop using the Liposonix machine, as it is just too painful and costly. I do think I am seeing some significant results already, though. When I look in the mirror, at least, I do see some changes.

Tomorrow I am getting a new upgraded cavitation machine, because I am going to stick with cavitation, and figure I may as well have the best one I can find. So there is one with a frequency of 30k, which is as low as you can find (and apparently, if you go lower than that, you risk cavitating other tissues in addition to fat). I'm excited to see how the new machine works.

I also just found another item of interest today. Apparently there is an FDA approved injection for destroying fat called "Kybella." It's expensive, but a lot of these women who work in body contouring/salons are selling generics. I'm not sure its legal, and it's probably sort of like how some supplement shops sell Sarms. I'm going to keep doing some research, but it looks like something I may just pull the trigger on sometime later this week or next. The FDA approved it for injecting into fat under the chin, but these women are injecting larger amounts into their stomachs, flanks, arms, etc, and some of them are getting good results, especially when combined with cavitation.

I am just reading this thread now. I would be very careful using phosphatidyl choline/ sodium deoxycholate. You can damage muscle tissue, nerves and potentially vascular entities if you inject to close to them. You have to be very meticulous with that stuff. (ill keep reading onward....)

https://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/abs/10.1111/j.1524-4725.2008.34128.x

Doing more research on the injections as I wait for them to arrive and I found this brand new product, just created at Harvard, that is basically coolsculpting injections. But whereas normal coolsculpting only reduces 20% of local fat mass, the injections reduce up to 55%. All they are is a frozen slurry of saline and glycerol. Nothing more. Seems like something we could easily make at home. Here's a video on it.

I wrote about this back in July (end of post) https://www.professionalmuscle.com/...dney-issues-gfr-35.165679/page-7#post-2870363

Basically for every 6cc's of sterilized ice slurry you will lose about 1cc of bodyfat. You have to use at least a 19 gauge needle to get the ice particles from the slurry thru the needle. The slurry needs to be 1C to -3C and nowhere below -4.8C. "Hypothetically" it could be made from sterile saline solution and 10% glycerol, made into an ice slurry with a Margarita machine or ice cream machine. It was experimented on with pigs and they used 30cc's on them and they lost 6cc's of bodyfat. If its not cold enough it will not work. If its too cold you could do damage to yourself. If top notch sterility procedures were not followed, obviously more problems.

Yes I am excited about these injections because the research is very solid and has been proven time and time again in the laboratory and in medical studies that these two compounds (sodium deoxycholate and phosphatidycholine) are very effective at killing fat.

All of the FDA approved treatments (Coolsculpting, Ultrashape, etc) get around 20-25% reduction of the treated fat mass per treatment. But that is to the tune of over a thousand dollars per treatment.

These cheap injections have been shown time and time again to result in the same 20-25% fat reduction per treatment, but cost less than $100 for enough to do two to three treatments.

I am going to do both my flanks and my pubic area both because those are trouble spots and because it would be difficult to know for sure if the shots worked on my pubic area given I have done so many other treatments to that area over the last couple weeks and I wouldn't know if it was one, the other, or both things causing the improvement.

I am shocked that you havent looked into radiofrequency here which is now seen as the apex of all these non invasive fat loss products. Something like "TruSculpt ID". Its less painful, less time, less side effects, works better (up to 36% reduction in bodyfat with just one treatment)...than coolsculpting, and all these other methods.

Also more importantly the RF version of fat loss seems to be the one version that everyone reports tightens skin pretty dramatically (which the other variations dont at all)

Your reaction to injects is simply the side effects of it.
EVERYONE gets that swollen puffy painful thing.

I am shocked that you havent looked into radiofrequency here which is now seen as the apex of all these non invasive fat loss products. Something like "TruSculpt ID". Its less painful, less time, less side effects, works better (up to 36% reduction in bodyfat with just one treatment)...than coolsculpting, and all these other methods.
The cavitation machine I bought has RF on the transducer head going at the same time

My concern with buying generic RF equipment is that the technological specifications won't be sufficient to get the same results as FDA approved devices like the one from Cutera that you mentioned

From what I've found the phosphatidycholine/sodium deoxycholate injection should be safe as long as it's not within 1 to 1.5 cm of muscle. So I make sure I'm 2cm away. I tried last week for the first time with a columbian brand, but I have the KFDA approved version coming in a couple days and am interested to see how it works.

I'd definitely be interested in any more thoughts/tips you have here

DIY'ing the slushy injection is something I am considering doing if this next approach doesn't give the results I'm looking for

Your reaction to injects is simply the side effects of it.
EVERYONE gets that swollen puffy painful thing.
I think that's true

I'm going to try again here in a couple days once I get the new

You going to keep at it?
Yes, I did another round of injections two nights ago. It hurt like hell and left bruises in the morning. I am looking forward to receiving the lipolab soon, as it is supposed to be formulated in a way that is less likely to cause such reactions. Unfortunately it's been stuck in customs for 5 days. Odd, because it's not illegal to import and its coming from England, so I'm wondering what the hold-up is.

Yes, I did another round of injections two nights ago. It hurt like hell and left bruises in the morning. I am looking forward to receiving the lipolab soon, as it is supposed to be formulated in a way that is less likely to cause such reactions. Unfortunately it's been stuck in customs for 5 days. Odd, because it's not illegal to import and its coming from England, so I'm wondering what the hold-up is.
Are you just injecting this into one place the lower penile fat pad upper area

wonder how quickly this would work in places with less fat thin skin with just stubborn fat left

Everything is moving slow in the mail right now especially through customs, I wouldn’t think anything of it.

Are you just injecting this into one place the lower penile fat pad upper area

wonder how quickly this would work in places with less fat thin skin with just stubborn fat left
I'm staying 1.5-2cm away from the shaft

I don't think you want to inject it into areas where the skin is thin and the fat very tiny. That would risk skin and tissue necrosis..

Ok boys, got my stuff in the mail today. It was wrapped in customs tape. They ripped it open and checked it before sending it to me. Anyways, it looks legit. KFDA approved. And I didn't realize this, but they actually include Carnitine in the mixture, which is pretty cool. Also, this morning when I woke up, I noticed that the fat pad is definitely sunken and smaller, and the shaft definitely seems a bit longer. So the previous treatments have worked. Excited to see what happens with these. I'll use them not only on the fat pad, but also on my love handles. I got some 125mg DNP capsules arriving next week and I'm going to do one per day along with 50mg Mast P per day and a PSMF (if my will is strong enough lol) to lose a few lbs.

Attachments

• IMG_20210212_115408387.jpg
    IMG_20210212_115408387.jpg
    70.8 KB · Views: 16
  • IMG_20210212_115419156.jpg
    IMG_20210212_115419156.jpg
    67.2 KB · Views: 16
  • IMG_20210212_115428278.jpg
    IMG_20210212_115428278.jpg
    50.4 KB · Views: 13
  • IMG_20210212_115437817.jpg
    IMG_20210212_115437817.jpg
    46.2 KB · Views: 15
I’ll be following along as well... I always thought this stuff was bullshit and just the latest fad. If it truly works I imagine it’ll blow up pretty damn fast. Good luck bro!

Cage

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Sickxlost
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity