over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

"i lipo" laser lipo vs coolsculpting etc for trouble areas

Bigger all of this has been some really valuable info and I promise you it’s going to come up in a lot of google searches for a long time to come for people looking into this stuff.

But don’t you dare go try and do lipo yourself! At that point if you’re willing to go that far just find a surgeon….right?

Bigger all of this has been some really valuable info and I promise you it’s going to come up in a lot of google searches for a long time to come for people looking into this stuff.

But don’t you dare go try and do lipo yourself! At that point if you’re willing to go that far just find a surgeon….right?
I probably won't do it but if I did it wouldn't just be to save money,it would also be for the interesting experience, the learned skills, and of course the bragging rights 😂

Speaking of lipo it's crazy where the technology has gone. As seen here in the link. Part high tech part butcher shop.

Southern Surgical Arts

Liposonix works well and is non invasive. I have seen excellent results. It works on ultrasound and is considered better then other methods. Women over here line up for it. There is waiting times for it.

Liposonix works well and is non invasive. I have seen excellent results. It works on ultrasound and is considered better then other methods. Women over here line up for it. There is waiting times for it.

Is that one you’re going for Pesty?

Is that one you’re going for Pesty?

No, I didn't have excessive fat as much as loose skin. I tried a few other methods that worked great. I will do a thread soon with my evaluation. I have seen girls who do this Liposonix though and the results are amazing.

I'm laying in a surgeons recovery room in Tijuana right now. Spent the last three hours in the OR getting lipo on stomach, flanks, and pubic region. Total cost was $2,900.

I'm laying in a surgeons recovery room in Tijuana right now. Spent the last three hours in the OR getting lipo on stomach, flanks, and pubic region. Total cost was $2,900.

Holy shit....be safe brother!

Wowwwww! Well fuck it dude you finally got it done, no more dealing with any BS or trying this or that! I'm happy for you, so what was it all like how did you even find the place?

Wowwwww! Well fuck it dude you finally got it done, no more dealing with any BS or trying this or that! I'm happy for you, so what was it all like how did you even find the place?
Yeah thanks. I spent time researching doctors and found one that had good reviews in several different places. I emailed with him back and forth for a couple months, sent pics, and eventually decided on a day etc. I drove down yesterday, stayed in a nice little motel down the street and had some local tacos at a place nearby last night, then walked over here and had it done this morning. He has a room with mirrors and lighting for drawing the lines, taking pics, etc, then brought me to the OR where 3 assistants helped him, including an anesthesiologist etc. The place is a little dated, probably updated in the late 90s, but it was all top-of-the-line for back then. Had a tv on the wall above the operating table that I could watch during the times I wasn't asleep.

When will you get to take off bandages and see results?

You went by yourself? How long are you laid up in that bed for?

When will you get to take off bandages and see results?
I can take the bandages off almost immediately, but I need to wear compression garments (of some sort) for a couple weeks as the swelling goes down.
You went by yourself? How long are you laid up in that bed for?
Yup. It's 4 hours to the grapevine and then 2.5-4 hours to Tijuana depending on traffic. Left yesterday around 9:30am and got here around 5:30pm. Im able to leave the doctors office as soon as the anesthetic wears off and I can walk (they used a spinal because I might have an allergy to regular anesthesia). I have the motel for tonight but I'm thinking of just buying a diet energy drink and driving back up instead of staying. I'd get back around midnight or 1am. But we will see. I can move my knees, toes, and legs, but they're still "asleep" feeling. Depends on how long it takes for them to wake up.

I don't think anybody's asked this in all your posts around this topic so I'm going to - what's the deal with trying to reduce fat in your pubic region?

I didn't know that area could get fat. Even at my biggest offseason weights the area where my pubic hair is has never had excess fat. Do you really have a lot of fat there? Am I thinking of the wrong area? Are you trying to reduce fat as much as possible to make your penis appear larger?

I know I'm not the only one who's been wondering about this.

Sure. Take out a ruler and measure your penis. Now press the ruler down into the fat. The difference varies from person to person, but I can get an extra inch of length if I reduce the fat completely. Now, there is some room for debate about whether this makes a difference in terms of function, because in sex you can press in and squish that fat and use more of your shaft. But I'm not sure that allows you to use *all* of your penis. The other thing is aesthetics, it just looking bigger, yes.

Silly question maybe but are you worried at all being down there by yourself? You think the doc or nurses might try and set you up or someone see you as vulnerable? Spent lots of time is Mexico but never been to TJ’s….I’m sure half the stories are bullshit but still.

Looking forward to hearing how well it went!

Silly question maybe but are you worried at all being down there by yourself? You think the doc or nurses might try and set you up or someone see you as vulnerable? Spent lots of time is Mexico but never been to TJ’s….I’m sure half the stories are bullshit but still.

Looking forward to hearing how well it went!
I was a little concerned about bringing down $1900 in cash but other than that no not really. This doctor is as professional as they come.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Sickxlost
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131