over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

i lost my appetite, can someone help me find it

doktorspok

Registered
dont know what to do , i never really hungry, i just eat because i know i have to, im training hit style, m-w-f, dogggcrapp cycling my gear, and i have to force down my steak and eggs and oatmeall for breakfast, then 2 1/2 -3 hrs later im not hungry but try to eat anyway, this is repeated all day. anything i could get OTC to increae appetite? thanks DOK

Get some Eq makes me hungry all the time. Eating comes with gaining no way around it. Try not to use alot of ECA I know that curves my appetite alot. Good luck MM

There's not much OTC.

Periactin supposed to work well, but it makes you lethargic BIG TIME until you get used to it. The thing is that it's supposed to take 2 weeks to get used to it. I never lasted more than 2 days - can't handle feeling shitty all the time.

Inj B-12 works excellent and it makes you more energetic too, on top of the appetite increases. The appetite increase is very noticeble.
Of course, I recomend Synthelamin as the B12 inj of choice as it's 2,000mcg/ml (at least double of other brands) plus it's stacked time release esters.

EAT A LOT IS THE BEST THING IN BB, YOU HAVE TO LOVE FOOD. BE FOCUS IN EAT EVERY TWO HOURS.
MIKE MENTER USED TO SAY....MIND AND BODY!!!!
IF YOU HAVE A GOAL, IT START IN YOUR MIND, THE MIND IS THE MOST IMPORTANT THING IN BB, AND REMEMBER...

THERE IS NO SPACE FOR THE LITTLES!!!!!!!

BIGHEINZ
P.D. : CHOOSE A BIG CYCLE.:D

have u ever tried eating pinapple. i lost mine a long time ago and a top bb told me try eacting some with each meal and boom it was back

DR. I don't like to eat either. If I had my choice I would only eat a couple times a day so I understand what you mean.

By any chance have you dramatically increased the number of calories you do per day in the last week or so?
The body supposedly has a mechanism which will lower your appetite if you suddenly increase by about 1000 or more calories per day.

What worked for me was to make my meals smaller I mean REALLY small but do it every hour. I stole this idea from one of the boards, it is NOT my original idea.

Do like half a small sandwich then an hour later do the other half. Hour later 1/3 of a protein shake next hour the next 1/3 and so on.

It has worked for me and within 2 days I was back on track.

Just a thought that steak first thing in the AM might be just too much. How about some whey protein to get into your system fast. Change out the Naty peanut butter for 2 tablespooms of safflower or extra virgin olive oil.

For now perhaps just go for the number of grams of protein you need and let the carbs and fat increase as you get your appetite back.

Let us know how it goes.

Last edited:
well if you have lost your appetite all toegether due to illness i would say eat what you like till it starts to come back. The last couple of weeks I have been sick as hell puking my guts out. It seems like the only thig I could even get down me was french fries cokes and protein shakes. the secret is liking what you eat

hmm

4 things you can do.

1. injectable vit B which is easily found at synthetek

2. Eq in the 400mg-600mg range will do nicely

3. Eat a smaller meal in the morning.. eat small meals every 2 hours you will get hungry(steak , eggs and oatmeal sounds like a lot!)

4. Try some cardio that shit makes me hungry as hell... 30 min

ukgear said:
have u ever tried eating pinapple. i lost mine a long time ago and a top bb told me try eacting some with each meal and boom it was back

Pineapple has digestive enzymes in it so it helps you absorb the food better.
That's what I was told. Never actually checked it out.

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
jd08
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws