over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

I love Glucophage. Its amazing

Thebigone

Kilo Klub Member
Ive never looked tighter or fuller after using this stuff. On high carb days i'll take 500mg with a 100g carb breakfast and then maybe another 500mg with another evening meal with 100g carbs and I wake up the next morning looking much fuller and tighter than normal. In fact after a big cheat meal like pizza i'll take 1500mg and I look even more tight and full. I cant wait till more science comes out with this stuff for bb'ers on the proper way to take it. I was devistated when Datbtru posted a study showing it lowers IGF levels for 4hrs. Now my ? is, does this only lower natural IGF levels. What if you take GH.

Since i've been paranoid i've kinda mapped it out like this on high carb days.
breakfast 100g carbs around 10am with 500mg glucophage.

pwo around 3pm shoot 2iu's GH. IGF should increase for around 2-3hrs with that dose so around 6pm i have another high carb meal with glucophage.

Then around 10pm take 2iu GH and then before bed around 1am a shot of GHRP6.

i'd be interested in knowing that as well.

how much ghrp6 are you running? ive used it a few times with limited success

Ive never looked tighter or fuller after using this stuff. On high carb days i'll take 500mg with a 100g carb breakfast and then maybe another 500mg with another evening meal with 100g carbs and I wake up the next morning looking much fuller and tighter than normal. In fact after a big cheat meal like pizza i'll take 1500mg and I look even more tight and full. I cant wait till more science comes out with this stuff for bb'ers on the proper way to take it. I was devistated when Datbtru posted a study showing it lowers IGF levels for 4hrs. Now my ? is, does this only lower natural IGF levels. What if you take GH.

pwo around 3pm shoot 2iu's GH. IGF should increase for around 2-3hrs with that dose so around 6pm i have another high carb meal with glucophage.

Also in man lowers Lutenizing hormone and testosteron.

There used to be some good info on this in the articles section. Search there.

Emeric, can you please post any study or article verifying this? I've searched with no luck.

Only information found about reducing LH was in women because of reduction in ovarian CYP17 activity. Not present in males

On testosterone/androgens I found this:

"Metformin inhibits hepatic glucose production thereby reducing the androgen production of theca cells."

**broken link removed**

I believe metformin is a great tool. Serves its purpose.

Last edited:
i'd be interested in knowing that as well.

how much ghrp6 are you running? ive used it a few times with limited success

I always take 200mcg about 30min before my last shake/olive oil before bed. Helps stimulate the natty GH pulse we get in the middle of the night.

If you were running a solid base of testosterone and theropy dose of HGH woulden't this nulify the "bad" side from glucophage like lowered IGF and test levels?

Emeric, can you please post any study or article verifying this? I've searched with no luck.

Only information found about reducing LH was in women because of reduction in ovarian CYP17 activity. Not present in males

On testosterone/androgens I found this:

"Metformin inhibits hepatic glucose production thereby reducing the androgen production of theca cells."

**broken link removed**

I believe metformin is a great tool. Serves its purpose.

Yes for diabetes typ 2 or pre diabetes typ2 treatment, but exercise and diet would be better apprach for the diabetes person. It can cause liver and kidney problem on long term use, and if you are taking hormones or prohormones the chances to have problem with you liver and kidney will go up.

Adverse effects
The most common adverse effect of metformin is gastrointestinal upset, including diarrhea, cramps, nausea, vomiting and increased flatulence; metformin is more commonly associated with gastrointestinal side effects than most other anti-diabetic drugs.[25] The most serious potential side effect of metformin use is lactic acidosis; this complication is very rare, and the vast majority of these cases seem to be related to comorbid conditions such as impaired liver or kidney function, rather than to the metformin itself.[70]

Metformin has also been reported to decrease the blood levels of thyroid-stimulating hormone in patients with hypothyroidism,[71] and, in men, lutenizing hormone and testosterone.[72][73].

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Iron Mountain 75
NapsGear