over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

I love Tren, but...

marshallmadman

Kilo Klub Member
Registered
How do you deal with the acid reflux? I dread going to sleep at night!

I don't get reflux from tren, but do take medication for GERD. my advice would be 20mg omeprazole before breakfast. As long as you take it everday you'll be good. If you haven't gotten total relief in the first week just up the dose to 40mg. I would suggest both pills in the a.m.

Be careful with my advice, this is just what has worked for me. I am not a doctor, I just play one on t.v.
Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk

An easy solution is baking soda. Mix a teaspoon in water. You can take more if you need it. Its cheap. No side effects from baking soda. I'm doing that now on week 4 of tren 400 mg per week.

raw cider vinegar

drink raw organic apple cider vinegar with mother. It cured my reflux problems. All the conventional wisdom in the medical community about acid reflux is bullshit, your problem is not enough acid in your stomach. Although I am no doctor, but I don't trust the medical industrial complex anymore. Once I found out about this cider vinegar cure for my reflux I started questioning everything. Check out the book Natural Cures They Don't Want You to Know About! by kevin Trudeau.

Same here bro and same with most orals like var and anadrol! Sucks, probably one of the worst tren sides doesn't matter if it's ace or enth is the damn acid reflux! Tried taking OTC Zantac and even liquid pepto but damn, helps and only temporary results. Let me know if you find something solid that helps please

Same here bro and same with most orals like var and anadrol! Sucks, probably one of the worst tren sides doesn't matter if it's ace or enth is the damn acid reflux! Tried taking OTC Zantac and even liquid pepto but damn, helps and only temporary results. Let me know if you find something solid that helps please

I've also read about the cider vinegar solution and the theory is compelling. I didn't work for me although I may try it again. The baking soda does work for me right now and whether it's too much stomach acid or not, I wanted a solution ASAP.

Rolaids, not eating to close to bedtime and drinking a protein shake takes care of the heartburn effect of tren for me. I would like to know why it causes heartburn.

Thanks for the answers guys. I have been trying to post but the page was taking so long to load...ah you know how the rest goes.

I have tried the Apple Cidar Vinegar route before. It worked at first but then kinda faded out. I take two Ultra Strength 1000 Tums before bed and still get acid reflux a couple of hours later.

Maybe I should just dump the Tren all together. I want to lose a lot of bodyfat and it seems to get the job done for me. It's a catch 22 because I need to get the fat off and keep it off, but the acid reflux isn't healthy either. But, perhaps the cause of the reflux is the excess bodyfat. Know what I mean?

Give omaprezole a try for a few Weeks that will renew and refresh your stomach lining

Sent from my SCH-I500 using Tapatalk

Reflux is a problem for alot of people on and off AAS. Some times it can flair up for no reason at all. I like RANTIDINE. I use it because it works fast and I only take it when needed. PRILOSEC is a great one if you want a daily med to prevent/manage problems.

As a physician i am never against natural remedies. But the same people that write all the natural crap remedies and talk shit about modern medicine all the time are the quickest patients to run to the hospital when they have a stroke, cancer, or heart attack requesting the latest medication and treatment to save their lives. The cider works for some, and not mostly for others. Baking soda gives instant relief but you are back to doing it every day as the acid production is neutralized for that instant moment. Rolaid and tums fall in same category. Your only two other options are H2 blockers such as Rantidine, famotidine etc and they work better but is chasing the horse after it has already left the barn. It is like comparing tamoxifen and letrozole. H2 blockers are trying to fight at the receptor site. Your best option is a PPI (proton pump inhibitors). They nip things at the bud. They reduce actual acid production.

If it wasnt because of increased acid production then why millions of people are getting relief within 2-3 days of taking a PPI. If the theory of not enough acid in the stomach was true then these millions of people should be getting worse heart burn and these drugs would be utter failures within months of hitting the markets. The first of its kind was Prilosec which was prescription and it changed the face of heart burn in medicine. After its patent ran out it is available over the counter as omerprazole or Prilosec OTC. I recommend starting at 20mg daily and if you have seen a complete stoppage at end of the week the continue at 20mg daily, if not then increase to 40mg daily taken all at once. I promise your heartburn will go away.

Last edited:
I love tren, but...

So glad u asked this. I'm on tren for a month and been having reflux problems too. Never thought this was caused by my tren. Thought it was my extra eating. Gonna try some OTC meds and the baking soda. Thanks.

I get pretty bad acid reflux from tren and from anadrol. Tums/Rolaids did little for me. Using Zantac every 12 hours made a huge difference for me.

Prilosec OTC, tums/rolaids, and apple cider vinegar :D

BEAST

Acid reflux, that sounds harsh, get that taken care of stat, having that for to long will burn you up inside.

i get heartburn but mines goes away digestive enzymes might be the route sometimes to many rolaids and tums arent good for ya either

I starting taking the otc generic-wally mart zantac this week before bed and havent had any heartburn/indigestion since from the tren.

Apple cider vinegar always works for me even the regular"not raw" has worked. I'm sure the raw is better overall but both work for this.

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Iron Mountain 75
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws