over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

I love Tren, but...

Wow I may have learned what started my Acid Reflux about 4 yr's ago. I too have it and it started around when I started AAS the first time. I take omaprezole and can not miss a day of not taking it.

Believe me, I appreciate all the great answers here. I am not, however, a person who believes in putting a band-aid on the problem. The relievers are great, but I want to know what is causing this, and how do we get that corrected. Is it due to an increase in blood pressure? Is it because of elevated liver enzymes? Even when I'm off completely (like I was before I started this cycle) I still have acid reflux. It used to stop when I discontinued my course of supplements.

Yeah Apple Cider Vinegar worked for me, the key is to use it daily, and don't stop or else it seems to come back full force...

I used that bragg's stuff, worked like a charm.

Never had reflux from anything I was taking though...weird...Are you sure it's related?

Believe me, I appreciate all the great answers here. I am not, however, a person who believes in putting a band-aid on the problem. The relievers are great, but I want to know what is causing this, and how do we get that corrected. Is it due to an increase in blood pressure? Is it because of elevated liver enzymes? Even when I'm off completely (like I was before I started this cycle) I still have acid reflux. It used to stop when I discontinued my course of supplements.

Sorry I didn't realize there was a second page before commenting...weird man, that's interesting.

do you notice that your mouth feels drier than normal while on tren? if so, then it's reducing salivation, which neutralizes the effect of acid. tren may also just increase acid secretion by some unkown mechanism as well? it may damage mucous membranes or something too, i don't think anyone truly knows for sure.

Last edited:
Tren gives me a head rush - love it!!

Kind of off topic here, but if you have acid reflux at night it could be possible that you have sleep apnea. It is pretty common in people that suffer from this sleep disorder. Just a thought.

Forget the acid reflux, how the hell do you guys sleep on it?

i ran acetate as high as 100mg/day, sleep sucks, seems i'm waking up every 2 hours to either pee or insomnia. to me the biggest inconvenience is the sweating! its intolerable during the summer.

curious to the cause of the reflux as well

Whatever you take don't wait to long. Middle of night crap went down my lungs and couldn't get in any air. Really thought that was going to be it.

Maybe my mouth is drier now that you mention it. Had a pretty bad night last night. Tons of sweat and ate late. :banghead:

Maybe my mouth is drier now that you mention it. Had a pretty bad night last night. Tons of sweat and ate late. :banghead:

honestly, i just love tren, there is no "but." LOL

try not eating at least 2-3hrs or so before bed, and if you do eat within that time, have something small, not carbonated, not spicy, and not acidic. i'm only on 300/wk of tren e right now, working my way up to 600/wk, and it feels hotter than hell in my house, so i sleep with the fan blowing on me, and my wife thinks i'm nuts. lol, i told her "hunny, it's the tren, i'm sorry." i haven't had any issues sleeping or anything, just sweating a LOT during training, and feeling warmer than normal. i tolerate tren very well though.

I drink a capful or two of ACV after lunches and dinner. Helps with indegestion I find.

Whatever you take don't wait to long. Middle of night crap went down my lungs and couldn't get in any air. Really thought that was going to be it.

I know Bro! I woke up a few nights ago gasping for air!:eek: I've chewed on a couple of Rolaids before going to sleep, and that seems to do the trick for me.

i only ever get this when using tren no other aas, going to try acv next time an see if it helps

try taken tren orally now that burns

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
jd08
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner