over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

I m at my wits end with my bowels

I don't have any professional research on this topic, but its a logical conclusion that if norovirus, which is a main cause of gastrointestinal distress, is spread by food handlers not washing their hands after taking a dump it could also be spread directly by mouth to ass just as easily. Its a nasty persistent virus group.

If you're eating people's ass then you probably have picked up some kind of norovirus like illness. Have your doctor run blood work to check for norovirus.

LOL bro good tip. but like i mentioned before I havent practiced ATM in 2 years. I dont think norwalk would linger around that long. Its a self limiting illness

I wasn't aware of this, any more info? Im sure most guys have done ATM with their gf and had it done to them....its not all that uncommon. Maybe ill have to rethink my sexual practices as well, lol.

Phew thanks you said that. From some of the responses on the thread I was starting to think i might be the only crazy one..

IB sux trust me.on finding worn/ect in ur system well ther very hard to.some r very good at ,now u cant eat most of wht ur eating,acid food ,protein,milk/ect.pork fowl.r rich sause wheat it goes on and on ,wht cha cant eat,me i,m down to beef only and it sux.but ther is help u just hv to find it ther info tht u can find, and it something tht u have to push ur doctor to fix,they can and will but usally only when u push em.,oh yeah get off of th damn whey it bad for u and come from sick cows.how many time must i say this.and ther also one nature producted tht works wonder but this but ur doc have to write u a scrip for it,all th info is online for u and it ll give u all of th info tht u need, and bros when a bro down we dont demean em,but talking about atm come on not here plz.i ll try to find u some info and pm it to u.and one more thing u must stay calm r it ll get worst,and working out hard will help u also, srry i,m no good at writting hope u get th point

LOL bro good tip. but like i mentioned before I havent practiced ATM in 2 years. I dont think norwalk would linger around that long. Its a self limiting illness

Phew thanks you said that. From some of the responses on the thread I was starting to think i might be the only crazy one..

Ok
ok
ATM consequences can go on indefinately. Once the "bug" colonizes it's in there, even if it's just to lie dormaint untill you're weak enough for it to resurface. Don't know what your partner(s) hx is. Maybe C-Diff, or MRSA, or VRE and the list goes on. Having the squirts for any length of time should not be acceptable. I would not be worrying about gains or athletic aspirations. Get your shit in check (no pun intended). Change your diet, get off the whey and the powder drinks. Take a more conventional diet, just for a month or so and see what happens. As funny as this thread is, people die from diarrhea. you become electrolyte depleted and arrest. Sports drinks are no solution. IV fluids, yes helps the dehydration but not the Herseys. maybe get another doc with a fresh approach. Next attack you have, get a FRESH sample and take it to the lab.

I gotta wash my hands. :yeahthat:

Good luck

First off, I regret the fact that I was eating while reading this thread. Kind of left a bad taste in my mouth. Second, many people have a intolerance to wheat and or corn. That does not mean that they will test positive for celiacs, or IBS but just have a general intolerance. Probiotics will help but why don't you try limiting your exposure to food with gluten and corn for a while and see if it helps.

OK back to morning tea.

First off, I regret the fact that I was eating while reading this thread. Kind of left a bad taste in my mouth. Second, many people have a intolerance to wheat and or corn. That does not mean that they will test positive for celiacs, or IBS but just have a general intolerance. Probiotics will help but why don't you try limiting your exposure to food with gluten and corn for a while and see if it helps.

OK back to morning tea.

As an adjunct to my previous comment...it's most probably your diet, but you need to rule out the other, especially if you're sexually active with multiple partners

As an adjunct to my previous comment...it's most probably your diet, but you need to rule out the other, especially if you're sexually active with multiple partners

Just to be clear, I think you are mistaking me as OP. For the record, I am not.:eek:

So is the OP a dude?

..........just sayin' :D

As funny as this thread is, people die from diarrhea. you become electrolyte depleted and arrest. Sports drinks are no solution. IV fluids, yes helps the dehydration but not the Herseys. maybe get another doc with a fresh approach. Next attack you have, get a FRESH sample and take it to the lab.
^ WORD! I hadn't known how common a killer something like diarrhea is (Worldwide) until one of my professors back in college graphically informed the class during lecture one day... :p

..but in all seriousness, definitely get a 2nd or 3rd or 4th opinion (or whatever it takes) to get your issue resolved.

probiotics

I had bowel problems with IBS type symptoms. After I started taking a probiotic pill with 12 different strains of bacteria in it, I started feeling better after a couple weeks of building up the amount I took to about 6 pills a day for a few weeks... It is called Primal Defense...

So is the OP a dude?

..........just sayin' :D

I think I know what you are thinking and I had the same thought too until he explained what he meant. He doesn't mean ATM he means "rimming" or "tossing the salad", i.e. eating out his girlfriends ass :)

ok, ill bring it to the point.......dude, get a full blood panel done.......including hep-c testing.

Last edited:
Ass too mouth.. I think in its strict sense it means getting a blow job after having anal sex. or something like that. but i meant it more like tossing the salad/?? or cunnilingus but with the anus..

Anal?oral sex - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

ATM and tossing the salad are very different :)

When I first read your post you took me somewhere that I didn't want to be :)

ATM is never good for the recipient and it can never be hygienic.

If your partner has washed before sex and hasn't just taken a dump then tossing the salad is no worse than cunnilingus (so long as your tongue stays outside the anus). There will actually be more bacteria and fungi inside a clean vagina than on the outside of a just washed anus/perineum.

If your partner has washed before sex and hasn't just taken a dump then tossing the salad is no worse than cunnilingus (so long as your tongue stays outside the anus). There will actually be more bacteria and fungi inside a clean vagina than on the outside of a just washed anus/perineum.

thats a givin. good point......

What if they use an anal douche can the tongue venture further. :eek:

What if they use an anal douche can the tongue venture further. :eek:

That depends on the ass. If it is the sort of ass men would crawl over broken glass to touch the garment of the hobo that slept on the park bench that the ass once sat upon then I would say yes. :)

Attachments

• the-more-you-know_o_GIFSoup.com.jpg
    the-more-you-know_o_GIFSoup.com.jpg
    7 KB · Views: 193

Staff online

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
astar
NapsGear