over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

I m at my wits end with my bowels

bananas007

Kilo Klub Member
Registered
I always had healthy bowels. Until about two years ago they started detoriating. I am not sure because of the "bulk" i did using 400 grams of oats a day or something else or maybe sexual practice of ATM. (i love ass way too much)

Now it seems i cant go a week without severe diarrhea. And the days when I dont have diarrhea my stool is still of very lose consistency. I am getting sick of this. I had a upper gi endoscopy tht didnt find nething, Stool culture ova and parasites adn a workup for celiac diesease. but no luck yet.

I am sure a few of u have similar problems because of our outrageous diets. What do u guys suggest to help. I feel so weak and dehydrated 2 out of the 7 days in a weak when the diarrhea strikes. how am i supposed to get newhere with my athletic goals.

PS I also used to live in the tropics for most of my lifee.. MAybe i caught something from there like whipples but i owuld think that shows up on my endoscopy/ nbiopsy

well.......somethings just should NOT be posted on this forum

THIS i think qualifies as one of them

go to a fucking doctor man

:(

I did bro hence the endoscopies and biopsy and other tests but no answer, I am sure some other people on the forum suffer from Ibs type of picture from all the food we eat, so just wanted some help? Lot of unconventional remedies. On here that work miracles sometimes

sometimes the biggest problems

have the simplest answers

:cool:

I think most people have the runs every now and then (once a week or 2 weeks) i have problems with my bowels also. Maybe post up your diet? And i dont think the ATM is a good idea..:eek: that cant help

I don't have any comments about the ATM....?
Maybe you should try: Citrucel Methylcellulose Fiber Therapy For Regularity

well.......somethings just should NOT be posted on this forum

THIS i think qualifies as one of them

go to a fucking doctor man

:(

Damn Tenny... You make me fuckin laugh every time I read your posts. Took the words right out of my mouth man!

Nothing to say about the ATM, but that is probably your culprit!:confused:
Other than that load up on a powerful probiotic. Healthy trinity or ULTIMATE FLORA by renew life. That usually balances your intestinal track after a couple of weeks of consistent use. Good luck.

kefir
apple cider vinegar
digestive enzymes
plenty of raw salads (enzymes)

Thanks for ur replies guys.. Imma try them all out. I m ready to do nething it takes. Yes i realized tht ATM was not good. I havent ATMed in two years . back then i was young and thought was invincible. I have learned better now. Just got carried away in the moment. dont judge lol..

Ass too mouth.. I think in its strict sense it means getting a blow job after having anal sex. or something like that. but i meant it more like tossing the salad/?? or cunnilingus but with the anus..

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tossing_the_salad

two things i would try

stop all protein drinks,

you may be lactose intolerant, try removing milk and their products. You can buy a digestive enzyme called lactaid that digests the lactose fr you.
Worked for me

two things i would try

stop all protein drinks,

you may be lactose intolerant, try removing milk and their products. You can buy a digestive enzyme called lactaid that digests the lactose fr you.
Worked for me

Hmm bro you have a point there. I get most of my protein 200 gram from whey isolate.

However I am using Zero carb isopure powder. Shouldnt that have zero lactose? or would taht create problem too?

Also can u suggest some easy on the go protein that I can use that might be stomach friendly. Should i start chowing down beef jerky?

liquid egg beaters??

Last edited:
If you're eating people's ass then you probably have picked up some kind of norovirus like illness. Have your doctor run blood work to check for norovirus.

If you're eating people's ass then you probably have picked up some kind of norovirus like illness. Have your doctor run blood work to check for norovirus.

lmaooooo:love:

I wasn't aware of this, any more info? Im sure most guys have done ATM with their gf and had it done to them....its not all that uncommon. Maybe ill have to rethink my sexual practices as well, lol.

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
bg15351
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws