over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

I`m running hgh blast while dieting

bigdog123

Banned
ok so i`m 220, 5`8-5`9 and fairly lean (10%) and dieting down.. eating around 2500 cal only .. gear wise it`s only 150mg test e..

anyway i`ve added 40iu hgh yesterday and again today and doing a 6 day blast,

what should i expect?

if its decent gh should i add a fair deal on the scales whilst noticing a decent amount of fat loss in forthcoming week?

never done a hgh blast but ran 5-6iu ed a lot in the past

thanks guys

i see guys adding 20-30lb in a week on a blast with big grub and high sodium etc but my sodium is low, carbs about 150g so i`m expecting to add weight whilast leaning out but what would show the hgh is good?

So let me get this right....You are currently taking 40iu a day? Did you just jump from 5-6iu to 40iu? If so have you ever tried say 8-12iu per? Just curious

are you dieting for a show?

to be honest i would of thought with a good quality hgh @ 5 - 8 i.u a day, more aas in there and some cardio you would gain muscle and lose fat, producing a better long term results, 30lbs in a week is going to be nothing but bloat and i would think money down the drain. just my opinion.

are you dieting for a show?

to be honest i would of thought with a good quality hgh @ 5 - 8 i.u a day, more aas in there and some cardio you would gain muscle and lose fat, producing a better long term results, 30lbs in a week is going to be nothing but bloat and i would think money down the drain. just my opinion.

+1

And I can't even imagine the strain put on your heart from this type of weight gain.

i read alot of people in the uk are running this 6 day blast protocol.
ex. not sure if correct, but

day 1-3 20-25iu
day 4-6 40-45iu

yea i really hope you didn't jump from 5 to 40. you really gotta taper up. There are some people that have blasted on here that you coudl have read there logs. Blasts seem to work pretty good if you can take the sides. Ill let you read about what you should be taking with that dose of gh. M0st of the gains are water and at best from a blast like that you can hope to gain 1-2lbs of muscle but with cals that low i don't even see that happening.

You're wrong guys.

His blast is supposed to mimic the growth spurts you had during puberty, every one of us went through that type of GH pulse when we were growing up, it's how we all got bigger.

Our bodies didn't grow from little children into adults on 2-5 iu's/day or by tapering up, they did it through massive GH blasts.

Remember, GH is not AAS; doesn't work through the same mechanisms.

Food for thought, huh?

Works very well, if you can afford it.

;)

Last edited:
Listen I have used HGH before and have used anything from 2-10iu per day..

I have friends who have used this hgh blast of 40iu per day for 5-6 days with decent results, yes they gain a lot of water but also some lean tissue after the water has subsided

I have competed before at 210lb at 5`8 so i know what to do, i was just needing to see if anyone has any experience of running this type of blast..

i`m cruising now as i stated for a few months and have loads of hgh so its just an experiment really. so far i`m 2 days in and have dropped a lb so i think the hgh is bunk.

Listen I have used HGH before and have used anything from 2-10iu per day..

I have friends who have used this hgh blast of 40iu per day for 5-6 days with decent results, yes they gain a lot of water but also some lean tissue after the water has subsided

I have competed before at 210lb at 5`8 so i know what to do, i was just needing to see if anyone has any experience of running this type of blast..

i`m cruising now as i stated for a few months and have loads of hgh so its just an experiment really. so far i`m 2 days in and have dropped a lb so i think the hgh is bunk.

Umm, I was agreeing with you bro.

:confused:

I know that if I went over 8 IU/day, and thats after taking HGH for a year straight, my hands would go numb and my knees would hurt like hell. I think all you are doing is asking for bad sides. If you do manage to put on a lot of weight really fast that is going to be a tremendous strain on your heart like somoene else on here pointed out. there will be a LOT of water retatention by the end of the week, I think youll probably end up feeling like shit.If its good HGH I think that result is inevitable.

Oh, please fill us in along the way on what happens. Im curious now.

I thought 40ius was a typo. Kinda strange to go with 40iu and 150mg testE. Just a comment, not a judgement.

Both on the extreme end of the spectrum. 40ius? My gut would stick out so far i wouldnt see my feet. As i lay immobilized in bed.

ok so i`m 220, 5`8-5`9 and fairly lean (10%) and dieting down.. eating around 2500 cal only .. gear wise it`s only 150mg test e..

anyway i`ve added 40iu hgh yesterday and again today and doing a 6 day blast,

what should i expect? Fat loss, muscle gain, strength increase, muscle pumps, vascularity

if its decent gh should i add a fair deal on the scales whilst noticing a decent amount of fat loss in forthcoming week? Yes

At 40iu per day, 4-5 days is enough. But its your call. Most important, monitor closely on your BP! All the very best bro.

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
GFly
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity