over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

I`m stuck at 235

5,200 calories @ 235 and not gaining weight?

How much cardio are you doing?
At a minimum I would have thought you would at least be getting fat.

Are you training a sport concurrently?

Not doing any cardio. I havent got fat either, which tells me I can eat and assimilate more food.

I dont partake in any other sports and my job is desk based.

If I was to eat 3,500 a day I would drop 10lb in two weeks, its crazy.

So your saying that half the week or more you just eat 2 real meals a day and then rely on supplemental whey and carbs in a shake?

You are not getting in QUALITY calories. Thats the problem.

Eat more real food, and i dont understand what you mean by:
"If I rely on solid meals, I hit 4k max"

Well then just add two 500kcal shakes or a big one?

Real food is the answer for good growth.

I see your point.

I meant if I was to eat only solid foods, I wouldn`t be able to stomach more than 4,000 calories per day.

If I have a mixture of solids and liquids, I can eat 5000-5500.

The shakes I consume are real oats and whey with olive oil so is more than just a protein shake and takes longer to digest.

I see your point.

I meant if I was to eat only solid foods, I wouldn`t be able to stomach more than 4,000 calories per day.

If I have a mixture of solids and liquids, I can eat 5000-5500.

The shakes I consume are real oats and whey with olive oil so is more than just a protein shake and takes longer to digest.

If your not bullshitting anyone with your oringinal post, 20lbs in 6 weeks no fat gain, then keep doing what your doing. If your at a stand still, bump it up one more meal and see what happens.

You don't need anyones advice here, your doing well. Keep it up.

Last edited:
I started at 215, I`m now 235. Gains have been great. I am lean at 5`9 so a decent size. The past week my weight has stayed constant.

There is your problem, Peanut Butter and Jelly on Whole Wheat will be your best friend.

NightTime Shake???

I've actually Read on Some pros setting an Alarm Clock at 2-3am and drinking a Shake or eating a Sizzler ot t-bone.

O
I started at 215, I`m now 235. Gains have been great. I am lean at 5`9 so a decent size. The past week my weight has stayed constant.

Maybe its just me but one week without gains is too soon to start questioning things...especially if you are already up 20 pounds!

OK, started some test e up 6 weeks ago atr 1,250mg per week.
Tren acetate was added at 400mg per week two weeks ago. The reason for using ace is cos it gets active faster, and I plan to only run this course for another 4 weeks or so.

I have slin, dbol on hand but havent used and may not do.

Diet wise I am eating 5,200 calories per day - protein is 370, carbs are high, about 650 (I stay lean) and fats about 100-130g.

What could I change or should I keep going? I just manage to get the food in and have to have 4 shakes a day (whey and carbs) to get over 5,000 calories. 2-3 solid meals. If I rely on solid meals, I hit 4k max.

Training wise - heavy and basic. 40 mins per session. 4-5 sessions per week.

You say you have slin and HGH on hand if you need them? You say you have been blasting and cruising previously? You increase your test to a wopping 1250 mgs and 400 tren for two weeks AND PUT ON 20LBS IN 6 WEEKS? OF WHAT? I dont care what your eating part of the story is missing. First timers hardly ever grow that kind of muscle. Much less a guy that obviously has a history of use. If your body is running on 3000 cals a day your six weeks would leave enough surplus cals to put on 24lbs of something. This is assuming EVERY cal you ate was digested.<------ doubt it! And if you did your mgs# are way off. I hope your really growing like you say. But I think your full of shit maman. How about a few pics of 235 at 5'9" at 9% without pasting your face on a pic of Phil Heath?

I would be happy if I put on two real lbs of muscle per "blast"

You say you have slin and HGH on hand if you need them? You say you have been blasting and cruising previously? You increase your test to a wopping 1250 mgs and 400 tren for two weeks AND PUT ON 20LBS IN 6 WEEKS? OF WHAT? I dont care what your eating part of the story is missing. First timers hardly ever grow that kind of muscle. Much less a guy that obviously has a history of use. If your body is running on 3000 cals a day your six weeks would leave enough surplus cals to put on 24lbs of something. This is assuming EVERY cal you ate was digested.<------ doubt it! And if you did your mgs# are way off. I hope your really growing like you say. But I think your full of shit maman. How about a few pics of 235 at 5'9" at 9% without pasting your face on a pic of Phil Heath?

Chill buddy.

I wasnt eating and training as hard prior to this blast as I am now and consequently my body weight had dropped.

The combination of higher AAS, 5.5k cals a day instead of 3k a day and addition of more intense and consistent training and i`m up 20lb.

Obviously a lot is water weight, maybe only a couple of lb is muscle.

Guess I'm full of shit, too? Just had my BF checked today & I'm 11 %. ( I think he did 12 spots) Up From 8% at 205

i honestly think your protein is low. 370? i think you need to be at over 500 g a day, thats over 2 g per pound. massive g had a great write up on here about it.

or its time to cruise. 20 lbs in a cycle is great. pat yourself on the back, take a step back, regroup for next time.

also, how much are you sleeping?

OK, i`m up to 237 now. So i have gained 2lb more.. Total gain is now 23lb I think. 4 weeks done, got 4 to go!!!

The extra 400-500 calories are aiding this growth. My strength is going up , mainly because of the tren really kicking in.

Sleep - I have 9-10 hours per night religiously. Sometimes wake up, slam at shake at 6am and sleep till 8-9am.

OK, i`m up to 237 now. So i have gained 2lb more.. Total gain is now 23lb I think. 4 weeks done, got 4 to go!!!

The extra 400-500 calories are aiding this growth. My strength is going up , mainly because of the tren really kicking in.

Sleep - I have 9-10 hours per night religiously. Sometimes wake up, slam at shake at 6am and sleep till 8-9am.

Bro, dont listen to the haters. You are making great progress and you should keep doing what you are doing because it sounds like you got a good plan mapped out for yourself. There are quite a few guys on here that have made that kind of progress and got hated on for it. Including myself. I think some of those haters just don't have the genetics for it so they hate on the more geneticaly gifted and call them liars and demand pictures because they can't except the fact that genetics play a huge role in how your body responds to gear and diet. Only you know your body bro. Listen to it closely and you will learn so much more than any guru on this site can teach you.

But I would up your protein and healthy fats like shelby and the other respectful bros on here said.

Keep up the good work:)

Last edited:
The only thing i would change...is to add more protein to your diet. I think 370 is too low.

So true!

Bro, dont listen to the haters. You are making great progress and you should keep doing what you are doing because it sounds like you got a good plan mapped out for yourself. There are quite a few guys on here that have made that kind of progress and got hated on for it. Including myself. I think some of those haters just don't have the genetics for it so they hate on the more geneticaly gifted and call them liars and demand pictures because they can't except the fact that genetics play a huge role in how your body responds to gear and diet. Only you know your body bro. Listen to it closely and you will learn so much more than any guru on this site can teach you.

But I would up your protein and healthy fats like shelby and the other respectful bros on here said.

Keep up the good work:)

Ya don't listen to those haters! Have you tried bulking on hotdogs? Wow can you move the scale fast on them!
Howsabout you post up one of your "genetic heros" that put on 20lbs of (muscle) in six weeks.
This would be a good topic for a thread.

I may be taking in more than 370g protein..

This is my typical diet:

130g oats, 2.5 scoops whey, 20ml olive oil
5 whole eggs, 500ml orange juice
200g chicken, 100g rice (uncooked weight), glass of milk
100g glucose, 80g oats, 3 scoops whey (PWO)
200g chicken/venison/steak, 100g rice
130g oats, 2.5 whey, 10ml olive oil

Its about 5,400 calories now with the changes. Protein is nearer 400g I think but I do rely on whey a lot, I find it hard to stomach a lot of whole food.

I may be taking in more than 370g protein..

This is my typical diet:

5 whole eggs, 500ml orange juice
200g chicken, 100g rice (uncooked weight), glass of milk
100g glucose, 80g oats, 3 scoops whey (PWO)
200g chicken/venison/steak, 100g rice
130g oats, 2.5 whey, 10ml olive oil

Its about 5,400 calories now with the changes. Protein is nearer 400g I think but I do rely on whey a lot, I find it hard to stomach a lot of whole food.

Only use ion exchange whey isolate. Your body will thank you for it.

Ya don't listen to those haters! Have you tried bulking on hotdogs? Wow can you move the scale fast on them!
Howsabout you post up one of your "genetic heros" that put on 20lbs of (muscle) in six weeks.
This would be a good topic for a thread.

This dude came on here asking for advice and you called him a liar. Now you basicaly are calling me a liar. Don't you have something better to do with your time than sit around and be negative and pessamistic. Why try to start a problem with some dude that could be halfway across the world from you? Are you gonna type him into submission? How old are you dude? I would guess you are way to old to be acting the way you are.
There are a lot of genetic heroes out there. We call them pros and top level natioanl competitors, and almost all of them put on tons of muscle super fast. That is the way those kind of genetics work. Both Arnold and Casey did that after they took layoffs from supps and training back in the 70's. With all the scientific advancements we have why shouldn't a guy with good genetics be able to do the same thing today?

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
systemfiles1
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws