over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

I made a mistake, looking for advice/reassurance

BKCE87

Registered
Alright gonna lay it all out here. Got back from deployment about 15 months ago. Was on for 12 months straight blasting and cruising, and decided to come off about 3 months ago to try and make a baby with the wifey. Everything was going fantastic, I am still in the 225-230 range at about 14% body fat. Planned on staying off until after we are done having kids because I feel it is selfish to be on and risk fertility. And yeah yeah I know plenty of guys get their wives/girls pregnant while on, but no one can dispute it is much safer fertility wise just to stay off until conception. As of 2 weeks ago my total test was 455 (not bad for after a year straight on imo), LH was 6.7 and FSH was 4.4.

Now to where I made a mistake..
Found out I am deploying again in a few months, and for several reasons we can not make a baby right now we had planned on november but I will be gone by then. I made a knee jerk reaction and just said fuck it if I'm gonna be gone for another year then I want to cycle until I leave, so I pinned 450mg of test e on Saturday night. The next morning I was just like WHAT DID I DO?!? I am full of regret, and am hoping that pinning that test isn't going to set me back too far. I especially feel dumb because I am/was gaining not being on anything with lowish test! So basically how bad do you guys think this is going to set me back LH/FSH/Total Test recovery wise?

Just don't pin any AAS again... and if your LH and FSH are in check, maybe see a fertility doc. You would need to get a full work up on the quality of your sperm if hormones seem in check. It also might now just be you, but she may have an underlying issue... see a fertility doc and get the problem fixed.

Thank you for your reply. We are not actually trying to conceive right now, had planned on waiting until november. I of course do not plan on pinning anything else, it's a hard decision to make but I am going to stay off until we are done having kids. Having children is exponentially more important to me than being 250 and lean (that can wait until after I have kids :D). Anyways I planned on getting a sperm analysis done in 2 months just to see where I stand...

I dont think one injection will hurt much of anything myself. If you are worried take nolvadex or clomid before you leave to kick things up some.

Alright gonna lay it all out here. Got back from deployment about 15 months ago. Was on for 12 months straight blasting and cruising, and decided to come off about 3 months ago to try and make a baby with the wifey. Everything was going fantastic, I am still in the 225-230 range at about 14% body fat. Planned on staying off until after we are done having kids because I feel it is selfish to be on and risk fertility. And yeah yeah I know plenty of guys get their wives/girls pregnant while on, but no one can dispute it is much safer fertility wise just to stay off until conception. As of 2 weeks ago my total test was 455 (not bad for after a year straight on imo), LH was 6.7 and FSH was 4.4.

Now to where I made a mistake..
Found out I am deploying again in a few months, and for several reasons we can not make a baby right now we had planned on november but I will be gone by then. I made a knee jerk reaction and just said fuck it if I'm gonna be gone for another year then I want to cycle until I leave, so I pinned 450mg of test e on Saturday night. The next morning I was just like WHAT DID I DO?!? I am full of regret, and am hoping that pinning that test isn't going to set me back too far. I especially feel dumb because I am/was gaining not being on anything with lowish test! So basically how bad do you guys think this is going to set me back LH/FSH/Total Test recovery wise?
It won't set you back at all.
Be safe over there.

It won't set you back at all.
Be safe over there.

Thank you for your reply man. I plan on continuing my regiment of NHA's and natural aids in conjunction with low dose clomid. By the way, I love the JJB1 blend, it has helped me so much coping in many aspects of my life.

I dont think one injection will hurt much of anything myself. If you are worried take nolvadex or clomid before you leave to kick things up some.

That's the plan! Going to continue to use low dose clomid for a few more months actually, I'd like to get my test to 7-800 and then see where it settles off of everything.

No worries bro you'll be fine. Former Military myself..keep safe out there and god bless .

Thank you for your reply man. I plan on continuing my regiment of NHA's and natural aids in conjunction with low dose clomid. By the way, I love the JJB1 blend, it has helped me so much coping in many aspects of my life.

It really helps deal with the stress you guys endure in the military. I'm glad it's helping you. It is an amazing supplement.

Don't even worry about just the one shot.

Thank you for your service to our country. Be safe over there brother.

Don't worry just don't pin again .......you don't need this on your mind over there when you have more important things to be thinking about...... Thank you and God bless

It really helps deal with the stress you guys endure in the military. I'm glad it's helping you. It is an amazing supplement.

I looked on the site and didnt see it. What is the JJ blend? Thanks.

You have not made any significant mistake. I really wouldn't worry about this at all. Just worry about staying safe wherever your deploying to in order to get home to the wife and make a family. God bless you for serving your country!

You have not made any significant mistake. I really wouldn't worry about this at all. Just worry about staying safe wherever your deploying to in order to get home to the wife and make a family. God bless you for serving your country!

Yes you'll be fine... And check in to a fertility or urology clinic for help.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

you will be fine.....your test may go up a bit but take some adex exemes or nolva just in case:headbang:

Will be taking some exemestane for a few weeks and a few test boosters. Thank you all so much for the advice and support.

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
astar
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws