over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

I MET WYLDEONE TODAY!

xcelbeyond

The "Elder" Mod
Kilo Klub Member
Registered
First off - I need to thank wyld publicly for taking time from his busy schedule to meet with me!

He was very good for me. I know that I'm a ways off from where I need to be. The only critique that I get is from the members of a gym that I infrequent. Everyone says I'm the farthest along, which is sad. Because the 8 other comptetitors are REALLY FAR BEHIND.

Wyld said I needed to add another cardio session ED - which was a nice way of saying "you're too smooth" :D My quads lack "the sweep" and he showed me how to stand to compensate for this. I couldn't believe the difference it made - makes it look like decent sweep!

He did say my back was going to be a strong point, which I knew. I know better than to start a routine with your back to the crowd. I have plans to get turned around rather quickly in my routine :)

Wyld has impressed me with his knowledge and willingness to help in the short amount of time we spent together!

xcel

real cool . i would like to be so fortunate. Good luck in your show excell

Would love work with Wyldeone day soon. Sounds like all starting come together for show Xcel :) keep the spiders away:)

Thats awesome as Wylde is one smart bro and good luck on your prep xcel

Yehaw

Im looking forward to taping into his extensive knowledge. Good luck xcel I know your in good hands!

I had the honor of being his chauffer for a few days last year. Good thing he wasn't in a hurry to get to the airport as I was totally lost.LOL But keep in mind...Mrs Strunk had the map.

wylde

the F***er wouldnt let me drink water and took my peanut butter away! bastard!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! he did let me eat some pancakes though

Re: wylde

dpsquat said:
the F***er wouldnt let me drink water and took my peanut butter away! bastard!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! he did let me eat some pancakes though

Pancakes with no water even? Bleechhh! What a prick! :D
DP are you going to the Jr Nats? PM me or something...

Re: Yehaw

Mojo Rising said:
Im looking forward to taping into his extensive knowledge. Good luck xcel I know your in good hands!

Bump!

i've only heard good things about wyld
i'd love to get his help too.

It was my pleasure Xcel!

Xcel,
Thank you for the kind words and as you could see from the time you were with me my damn cell phone NEVER quits ringing!LOL i hate that thing sometimes!LOL I must say Mr. and Mrs. Strunk were excellent chauffers last year at Jr. Nationals and I look forward to hanging out with them and the DeepSquat family and Bloded family at Jr's this year also I will have a few of the others on the boards meeting us there as well. Now that DP if famous with his mug in all the mag's maybe he can introduce me to the REALLY important people! huh what do you say DP?LOL anyways this year will be a blast and I REALLY REALLY would love to help every member on this board but I just cannot and won't even try as that isn't fair to the members but I will do my best to work with as many as i can and still get my training in for 2004 show-season(DP YES MY FRIEND I AM COMING FOR YOU TEACHER AGAINST STUDENT!) You,me,Ko,Tito,Jose, and Stan McQuay but I am hoping like hell your a light-heavy next year so I can continue with plans and you never know we might be able to get old man Strunk up there on stage with us if he can remember how to but on a set of posing trunks!LOL all in all this is without a doubt the best board going and a really family-like atmosphere here and that is why i try to contribute as much as possible althoe i realize I'm not nearly able to post as much as I once was but with all the great board mod's and the owner of this board in general I know your all in good hands! MIke_s i really enjoyed talking to you as well today buddy its been a long time and a tough road but even us old guys are still hanging in there. Xcel kick the cardio up and follow the meal plan and supplementation we outlined and we'll do the best we can with the short amount of time we have left to work with you buddy. Bloded has been nothing short of a miracle with his progress and has far outweighed my expectations to date this man is dedicated and truely driven and a pleasure to work with. BIGKIWI Buddy I just got a mail from BIG A and I would love to work with you as well big guy as I think we could most deff. do some damage because you do have an excellent physique and it would be an honor to work with you. To all the rest of you thank you so much for your pacience as i know I am not always able to get back to my e-mails same day but i try. best wishes to you all this year wyldeone.

Just wanted to say that I spoke with "Wyldeone" a.k.a "Mr.Popular" lol and he is top notch!!, totally professional and can't wait to work with him!!, Bump for one of the best guys in the business!!

hey

wylde your the popular one! me i just want to stmop on jose and tito!

Wylde, I thought we were doing the Papa John's Classic next year?LOL Now, if they gave a year of free pizza to the winner...I'd buy some new XXL trunks and come out of retirement!!! There's got to be more incentive for me to come back than just a trophy and a title. I already threw away almost all my trophies from years past and just kept the engraved plate from them. So as of now...I'll just sit back and have some sour skittles and code red and watch you guys suffer from the judges seats.LOL

speaking of trophies: what do you guys do with your trophies.
when i was younger i thought they were cool.
now they are in a pile in a junk room

the only one i still think is cool; i won a sword this past fall.

ezekiel2320 said:
speaking of trophies: what do you guys do with your trophies.
when i was younger i thought they were cool.
now they are in a pile in a junk room

the only one i still think is cool; i won a sword this past fall.

Hey Ezek,

When I was younger I won some trophies then one day decided to throw em out to motivate me to win some more.

Well it worked.

BUT now 20 years later I wished I had kept them. I can't even remember what competitions they were, where they were held or what division I won.

Now I think of trophies sort of like old photographs they help you remember some fun times.

So right now you may think they are sort of lame but in 30 or 40 years they might be fun to look at every once in a while. :)

trophies

i have quite a few i have aculmulated in the past year, one older bodybuilder who was awesome in his time, told me they get in the way and there just dust collectors, he said he used to get a nice piece of maple or oak wood, and remove the plaques with the title or placeing on it and mount it on the wood , seemed like a good idea, which ill probably do over the next few years, take care guys, DOK

ps, but for now i have em all over the house for conversation pieces(LOL)!!

Like Doc's friend...they got to be just dust collectors. Mrs Strunk and I had a whole spare bedroom full of them(30+). Some were from the 80's. Man I'm getting old.LOL I was the one who had to dust them and it was a pain in the butt. I only kept 3 out of 19 of mine and Mrs. Strunk only kept a few herself. I will eventially mount the metal engravings on a board.

Hahaha........another cardio session!

Well Excel, I think it's cool that you are humble enough not to get pissed about advice like that.
Good luck!

I tried to pm Wylde, but his box is full.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
12cc
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity