over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

I might have liver faillure

I have to wait another 2 weeks for the next bloodwork.
I will post my values....
My eyes are normal now... and I feel GREAT off the steriods.
After more then a year of cycling, I forgot the feeling of being "normal".
Strangly... but my libido is sky high :banghead:
Morning erections etc.... The last months my libido was very low.
I didn't do a PCT. My shrunken balls returned to normal.
I did use a little hgh and I think it's great for PCT
Also my energy levels are back to normal. I felt so tired all the time.
I'm also very very hungry all the time. So I guess my liver is doing better now.
I do feel A LOT better.

I still don't understand why my liver gave me problems on test tren boldenone and hgh...
I think it's the Synthol...

You likely just needed a break...and had been abusing gear non stop for quite some time. Who knows if it was synthol or not...I don't.
However, if you were running long esters...you still will likely potentially crash and if you aren't under the care of an endocrinologist or a well planned pct, you are sure to have less than optimal natural hormone levels once they all return to where they will rest. Good to hear you are doing ok.

I have to wait another 2 weeks for the next bloodwork.

I will post my values....

My eyes are normal now... and I feel GREAT off the steriods.

After more then a year of cycling, I forgot the feeling of being "normal".

Strangly... but my libido is sky high :banghead:

Morning erections etc.... The last months my libido was very low.

I didn't do a PCT. My shrunken balls returned to normal.

I did use a little hgh and I think it's great for PCT

Also my energy levels are back to normal. I felt so tired all the time.

I'm also very very hungry all the time. So I guess my liver is doing better now.

I do feel A LOT better.

I still don't understand why my liver gave me problems on test tren boldenone and hgh...

I think it's the Synthol...

That appears to be better news than the alternative. Best to take a lot of time off for now.

That appears to be better news than the alternative. Best to take a lot of time off for now.

agreed. I'm going off I think at least 6 months.
It feels good to not worry about eating every 3 hours, etc.
I do miss the lifestyle but it's time to listen to my body.
Let my organs recover and let my injury's heal.
Next week I'm going to start training again but light and high rep range.
If I do crash and feel like shit I just use 250mg testosterone a week
like HRT.

Last edited:
You likely just needed a break...and had been abusing gear non stop for quite some time. Who knows if it was synthol or not...I don't.
However, if you were running long esters...you still will likely potentially crash and if you aren't under the care of an endocrinologist or a well planned pct, you are sure to have less than optimal natural hormone levels once they all return to where they will rest. Good to hear you are doing ok.

I'm not sure If I want to use aggresive drugs like clomid... Normally I would do pct but my doc said I can't take ANY drugs or medication.

If I do crash and feel like shit I just use 250mg testosterone a week
like HRT.

I wouldn't even do THAT much under your circumstances......i'd do 150mg and call it a day..

You might want to give the 100mcg, one time dose of Triptorelin a try. Wait another week or two and then try it along with the GH.

And how do you know you don't have an underlying problem with your liver?
Liver function test performed? Ultrasound?

Don't get me wrong, I love all the bro support but cmon, man. We're talking about your liver here. And I'm not a MD but I'm pretty sure that's one of the important ones.

Just my opinion but I wouldn't even be remotely considering any so called "PCT" drugs or peptides or anything until I was sure that my liver was 100%. Do you have no fear in ya? You've been on this board long enough to know what liver failure is all about. Do you have a family? A wife? Kids? Do you work for a company that depends on you? I never thought I'd ever have to remind someone of this on this board. Please know that I'm just talking sense to you and not trying to be condescending in any way or step on any other members' toes. They obviously care too or this thread would be as dead as I'm worried you're going to be without having your liver fully examined.

If I didn't care, I wouldn't have said anything. Peace.
OTH

And how do you know you don't have an underlying problem with your liver?
Liver function test performed? Ultrasound?

Don't get me wrong, I love all the bro support but cmon, man. We're talking about your liver here. And I'm not a MD but I'm pretty sure that's one of the important ones.

Just my opinion but I wouldn't even be remotely considering any so called "PCT" drugs or peptides or anything until I was sure that my liver was 100%. Do you have no fear in ya? You've been on this board long enough to know what liver failure is all about. Do you have a family? A wife? Kids? Do you work for a company that depends on you? I never thought I'd ever have to remind someone of this on this board. Please know that I'm just talking sense to you and not trying to be condescending in any way or step on any other members' toes. They obviously care too or this thread would be as dead as I'm worried you're going to be without having your liver fully examined.

If I didn't care, I wouldn't have said anything. Peace.
OTH

My doctor is going to to a another bloodtest in 2 weeks. If the values are still bad I'm going to the hospital for ultrasound.
I take my liverproblems serious, my crazy cycles are over. I kinda feel stupid now doing these high dosages non stop.
The recent studies about boldenone being toxic to the liver... I did take a lot of boldenone for a long time... Maybe there is some truth in the studie.

I used test and deca for maybe 10 years. Never had a problem.

Last edited:
My doctor is going to to a another bloodtest in 2 weeks. If the values are still bad I'm going to the hospital for ultrasound.
I take my liverproblems serious, my crazy cycles are over. I kinda feel stupid now doing these high dosages non stop.
The recent studies about boldenone being toxic to the liver... I did take a lot of boldenone for a long time... Maybe there is some truth in the studie.

I used test and deca for maybe 10 years. Never had a problem.
Did I miss these studies posted somewhere?

We may have gone over this before but what about 5htp and Rhodiola Rosea

Seconding this recommendation. I run 300mg Rhodiola in the mornings for energy and stress support, then 100mg 5-htp at night with 400mg magnesium. Does wonders for sleep as well as overall mood.

My favourite stack:

Morning:
300mg rhodiola
small coffee

Night time:
400mg Magnesium Citrate
500mg L-theanine
100mg 5-htp

sometimes I'll throw in 300-600mcg of Melatonin.

OP, glad you're doing better. First and foremost, health. Keep up with doc visits, get the exams you need and blood work regularly. Forget cycling anything, let your body rest from this stuff for a while, completely rest.

Good luck man.

OP were you on those doses for a year straight?

3g total gear per week with a hefty amount of it being tren, plus synthol, plus insulin plus HGH....woof lol how much HGH were you taking? Also you never mentioned the actual values for liver enzymes, what were they?

A few people mentioned how 'normal' it is to have really high cholesterol and liver enzymes on gear....is this something most of you experience? I have had terrible liver enzymes one time while taking Superdrol, which also tanked my HDL. Otherwise regardless of what I've taken I've never had high cholesterol (always under 200, often ~150) and liver enzymes are either good or ALT has been mildly elevated (trying out NAC + ALA for the first time to fix that though). Maybe it's that I keep my diet in check but Idk if I saw cholesterol and liver enzymes constantly out of whack I would probably freak out and reconsider things. Even seeing my HDL drop below 40 worries me.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Deecrume
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131