YMSGIF210x65-Banner
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

I need everyone's help....please. Its for a good cause.

MAINEVENT

MODERATOR / FOUNDING Member / Featured Member
Featured Member
Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Seeing as my wife is VERY supportive of my bodybuilding and puts up with me getting ready for contests, I thought I would try and help her out also. I usually wouldn't ask anyone to do this, but its for a good cause.

What I would like everyone to do is go www.zootoo.com and register. When setting up your account it will ask which shelter you are supporting......ITS THE HUMANE SOCIETY OF PARKERSBURG, WV. They will send you an email and you click on the email to validate your account. It will give you 100 points to get started.

The contest ends tonight. Unfortunately they were at #8 at one point, but some other members from other shelters had several thousands of points taken away.

Thanks to all those who take the time to do this. My wife and I ( and all the animals) appreciate you helping us out.......and all the animals.

If you guys/gals have any questions just leave them here and I or my wife will get back to you.

She also wanted to let you know that if you guys want....pm me your login id and password and my will do some work on your page to gather up more points.

Thanks again.

When setting up your account it will ask which shelter you are supporting......ITS THE HUMANE SOCIETY OF PARKERSBURG, WV. They will send you an email and you click on the email to validate your account. It will give you 100 points to get started.

I didn't get anything asking me for support, it asked what shelter I was affiliated with but when I click the browse button thing nothing happened. :(

After my day today, I like animals better than people anyway so I will be happy to do it.

I'll PM you my log on details to let you finish the affiliation, like Lynx, I seemed to be having a problem

zip code?

Hey MainEvent- I'm a sucker for animals and was signing up but I need the zip code of the Shelter so I can search for it. Do you have a zip code I can use?

Looks like an interesting site...

1bb

zip = 26101

If you put that zip in the box next to "View Eligible Shelters" button then click it, you can choose the "Humane Society of Parkersberg, WV".

If you put that zip in the box next to "View Eligible Shelters" button then click it, you can choose the "Humane Society of Parkersberg, WV".

Sorry guys she's been on that site for a while.

Yes, its 26101.

Thanks again for all your help.

After what went down tonight at the gym (in your abscense of course) and having to be seen with me now, it is the least I can do!

Done, gladly. I'm with Brick on the caring for animals/humans ratio being a number greater than 1 on most days.

THANK YOU to everyone who took the time to help. I think they ended up in the top 20 which gives them a chance either for a complete shelter makeover or at least qualifies them to receive financial support to help improve the shelters conditions.

On a sad note, the Shelter at one time was at #8 but a neighboring shelter (the members) somehow had several thousands of points taken away. Talk about pathetic!

THANK YOU to everyone who took the time to help. I think they ended up in the top 20 which gives them a chance either for a complete shelter makeover or at least qualifies them to receive financial support to help improve the shelters conditions.

On a sad note, the Shelter at one time was at #8 but a neighboring shelter (the members) somehow had several thousands of points taken away. Talk about pathetic!

let me borrow reesie n titan for some pix n we can bump up some points lol!

let me borrow reesie n titan for some pix n we can bump up some points lol!

I would but it ended last night at midnight. So the final results should be up sometime today or tomorrow.

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Sickxlost
NapsGear