YMSGIF210x65-Banner
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

I need help!!! Possible infection at injection site !!!

Progear

Registered
I have such a bad pain in my right delt, at injection site. It is killin' me and I need advice. I am test e 250 mg/ml, which got worse, the area is red, feels warm when touching, I make such an effort to lift my arm. It is like this for a couple of days and since it is not healing it really makes me nervous and I really need your advice on what to do ... Have you gone through this ? Thank you a lot.

is it possible that you have injected it too fast ? Have you massaged the area before and after injecting ? This helped me a lot to prevent swealling. Is this Test e from a reliable source ?

Let it heal by itself if a week an a half at most the redness and soreness does not go away go to dr for anti biotics should be gone in 4-7 days

I have had a few bad inject sites that would swell up with a lump overnight and become red and very very warm to touch. Hurt like a mofo, but would go away with time. Heating pads helped me out.

But it may not be an infection as infections usually don't develop so fast. Not really sure about it so don't take my word 100%

is it possible that you have injected it too fast ? Have you massaged the area before and after injecting ? This helped me a lot to prevent swealling. Is this Test e from a reliable source ?

This is not my first cycle with test e, I am used to run it, but it is my first time I took it from Vermodje. It is a company from Moldova.

This is not my first cycle with test e, I am used to run it, but it is my first time I took it from Vermodje. It is a company from Moldova.

Listen, if it doesn't get better in a day...two at the most, go to the doctor and get some antibiotics! It's not worth the risk!! Talk to your "sponsor" since it's the first time you've used them and see if they use EO (Ethyl Oleate) There are a lot of people that have an allergic reaction to EO!!

It also could be a higher concentration of BA.. Sounds to me like its just a bad inject or some painful gear..

Get a warm compress and keep it on the site and take a NSAID and you should be good to go in a few days..

It also could be a higher concentration of BA.. Sounds to me like its just a bad inject or some painful gear..

Get a warm compress and keep it on the site and take a NSAID and you should be good to go in a few days..

Is it UG gear? If it is, then yes it could be a higher concentration of BA (which through irritation can cause infection). If it's not a UG company then the BA content shouldn't be an issue.

Again, give it another day or two and then get some antibiotics if it isn't getting better! Infection is never something to screw around with!!

I was just reading a post on another board and the poster copied and pasted some info about Vermodje..."VERMODJE is producing a counterfeit or copy of the real Naposim made by TERAPIA.

Our moderators have gotten many complaints from people that used VERMODJE products complaining that these products are bad quality, no effects or even have gotten bad infections after using them".

An infection is not something to play with. Go see your doctor and get a prescription for some antibiotics. As I see, Vermodje is an UG lab from Moldova and I have serious doubts about the quality of manufacturing and the dosage of the products. On another forum I found this photo where anyone can clearly see that Naposim sold by Vermodje is almost identical with Naposim that Terapia company sells. Vermodje uses Terapia image to promote its own products. They are trying to fool their clients with this, but I think they are an UG lab that will easily dissapear just like the others who put money first, paying zero interest for quality and customer satisfaction.

Attachments

• fake-naposim-by-Vermodje.jpg
    fake-naposim-by-Vermodje.jpg
    140.1 KB · Views: 540
Go to the ER today. Do not wait for it to go away on it's own. You already have compromised range of motion. GO NOW!! Tell them you were hiking and got spiked by a thorn. Keep your aas use out of your medical record!

Go to the ER today. Do not wait for it to go away on it's own. You already have compromised range of motion. GO NOW!! Tell them you were hiking and got spiked by a thorn. Keep your aas use out of your medical record!

Absolutely; I have a friend who "waited" ...but not sure how long, if i remember it was a week or so...
By the time he finally got to see his doc the infection was so far progressed he spent 9 days in the hospital. And at the end of the day it required lancing his delt.

Flip a coin. Heads you go to the docs. Tails you stay home and heat it. Its really 50/50 when it comes to this.

I have done this gamble before and luckily I was correct staying home cuz it went away after 7 days.

I have such a bad pain in my right delt, at injection site. It is killin' me and I need advice. I am test e 250 mg/ml, which got worse, the area is red, feels warm when touching, I make such an effort to lift my arm. It is like this for a couple of days and since it is not healing it really makes me nervous and I really need your advice on what to do ... Have you gone through this ? Thank you a lot.

I'm no doctor, but if you are trying to get members to chime in why not post a pic? If I had to guess; the "warmth" of the area may in fact indicate an infection.

Last edited:
Thats why I always have antibiotics on hand.I go to Dr. during flu season twice and get antibiotics but dont really need them.:headbang:

hey bro jus seen ur post and went to post reply instantly after reading ur thread. Listen bro get to a doc asap. Im sayin this outta personal experience. dont play wit the maybe game. do urself a huge favor andf go see a doc. i waited and had the most painful abbsess surgery last year that needed to be cleaned out 3 times yes 3 times. if i went earl;ier and got anti biotics i might of been able to avoid situation
by the way to the others that try playin doctor or say wait and see wut happens after couple days, yall need to shut the fuck up. cuz i was this guy and listened to dumbass advice and regret it massivel;y.

Bro, you already have gotten the best advice IMHO: a doctor can help you better than waiting for something good to happen; warm when touching is first sign of possible infection or an allergic reaction of your body to test e. Personally I have serious doubts about the quality of test e from Vermodje, on the internet I keep hearing other buddies complaining about vermodje products and side effects a lot.

Anyway, keep us posted about the pain, hope so far you solved it somehow.

Fuck bro. U try ice? Ice it for 20 min then let it warm up then ice it for 20 min do that like 4 times lol. Then do It again tmrw or whenever. If that doesn't help go see a doc. Tons of "do I have an infection threads" lol. Too easy to google and get scared or come on here n get advice when none of us truthfully know. Man up lol iv been there. And u know what u go to a doc they're gonna be "better safe then sorry" and treat u for somthin hahaha. Nut check

Listen to Xenorikki! It has happened to me a few times. Ice the area to get the swelling down. Then wrap your shoulder w a heating pad. Do it every night and don't work upper body for a week. ( until it is healed) Every time it happens to me over the yrs., it took about a week or so. The ba irritated the muscle and caused it to swell up and sometimes become stiff. You'll be fine bro!

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member
  • LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Punisher13420
NapsGear