over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

I need help with my arms

sorry to tell you this but judging by the pics your arm genetics just aren't too great...

why do you have huge black marks all over your body and face ? that's a sign of fucked up genetic right there

why do you have huge black marks all over your body and face ? that's a sign of fucked up genetic right there

some of the shit you say sometimes is just so damn retarded that i can't help but LOL in real life

LOL

Yeah I was very skinny in high school. I weighed 126lbs when I graduated.

that is not a sign of bad genetics... a lot of pros used to be skinny like a pen in their teens... Look up naser El sonbaty when he was younger

nasser-el-sonbaty.jpg

to the OP,

yeah, the only way you can increase the size of your arm is if you increase the size of your whole body

still though, your arm is just going to be a weak body part for you. Even if you have spot injections, its temporary. also, i don't think SEO will help you much because they lag a lot. i guess SEO can help them look normal but i dont think they will ever be a great body part for you.

on the bright side though, you have REALLY damn good chest, delts, and back.

are you a white boy? i notice a lot of white boy have the same problem you have. lanky arms that don't gain much, but they got great chest/back/delts

that is not a sign of bad genetics... a lot of pros used to be skinny like a pen in their teens... Look up naser El sonbaty when he was younger

nasser-el-sonbaty.jpg

yep true

never gauge someones genetics by how they were as a child...

takes a few years of training and gear to know how great your genetics are

though the guys with superior genetics blow by everyone within months of training and super supps

to the OP,

are you a white boy? i notice a lot of white boy have the same problem you have. lanky arms that don't gain much, but they got great chest/back/delts

by his skin color and his blonde hair you still couldn't tell if he is a white boy ? op whats the size of your dick, a lot of white boys have 4 5 inches :banghead:

by his skin color and his blonde hair you still couldn't tell if he is a white boy ? op whats the size of your dick, a lot of white boys have 4 5 inches :banghead:

you would know, raw33

:lightbulb::lightbulb::lightbulb:

:D

to the OP,

yeah, the only way you can increase the size of your arm is if you increase the size of your whole body

still though, your arm is just going to be a weak body part for you. Even if you have spot injections, its temporary. also, i don't think SEO will help you much because they lag a lot. i guess SEO can help them look normal but i dont think they will ever be a great body part for you.

on the bright side though, you have REALLY damn good chest, delts, and back.

Yeah man I've got a case of dat der lanky white boy genetics.

bro.....you are crazy as hell! LMFAO!!!!!!!:D

it could be that your arm genetics just aren't that great

in which case you will need to drastically make the rest of your body larger in order for your arms to get bigger

Yep, this and I have heard about +10-15 lbs of overall healthy weight to add @ 1" to your arms

Fuck that black mark joke is still making me laugh nice one raw

Wow those pics are pretty crazy! You even have big forearms! lol. Damn stubborn arms just wont grow it looks like, focus alot on triceps.

Your arms look a lot like mine. Long and skinny. I have tried everything to bring them up to match the rest of my body but it just is not happening. They do grow as I grow but still are not big enough to match my legs. The best growth I have gotten out of then is low weight very high reps. Concentrate on the squeeze. Lots of volume. Good luck.

Sent from my EVO using Tapatalk 2

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
systemfiles1
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity