over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

I need help with my arms

Wow man, i hear ao many people complain that their arms lag when they really dont and its in their head so i usually just disregard when someone says something about it, but you arent joking lol. everything else looks solid for physique but your upper arms really are lacking a ton of mass.. interested to see how your new routine works.. have you done a growing phase? Id say youll have to add some overall weight to be able to grow those

Wow those pics are pretty crazy! You even have big forearms! lol. Damn stubborn arms just wont grow it looks like, focus alot on triceps.

My damn forearms are almost bigger than my arms lol..... :banghead:

Last edited:
Your arms look a lot like mine. Long and skinny. I have tried everything to bring them up to match the rest of my body but it just is not happening. They do grow as I grow but still are not big enough to match my legs. The best growth I have gotten out of then is low weight very high reps. Concentrate on the squeeze. Lots of volume. Good luck.

Sent from my EVO using Tapatalk 2

Thats actually what I have started doing a lot of lately and It seems to be helping but who knows.

Wow man, i hear ao many people complain that their arms lag when they really dont and its in their head so i usually just disregard when someone says something about it, but you arent joking lol. everything else looks solid for physique but your upper arms really are lacking a ton of mass.. interested to see how your new routine works.. have you done a growing phase? Id say youll have to add some overall weight to be able to grow those

Yeah its gets to my head sometimes because I work so hard on diet and training and arms are one of the first thing people look at when they see you.
This is why im seriously considering some type of synthol at a moderate dose. Ill post a pic from my last comp in a sec.

Really? I always thought that was a myth..

It is.. for the most part.

But if you use highly irritable gear that causes a lot of inflammation regularly in
the same muscle groups (arms, shoulders etc) you will create more size but it
will generally be due to scar tissue rather than new muscle growth from pinning
in that specific site.

Otherwise you would use an SEO like Syntherol which (when done properly) will
avoid scar tissue and facilitate muscle growth.

Wow!

Crazy op! I have this EXACT same problem, and have been severly debating on posting this up on here or just hire someone like Shelby/JM , to help me out because this shits embarrasing and let's be real arms are one of the first things people look at, I know that feeling bro. Im OCD as fuck about it to I constantly look at my arms at the gym when training and get pissed because how out of proportion I am. I asked a judge around here about how he feels if I were to compete and he said If I dont bring them up at least 2 -3 inches theres just no way I can compete, unless I did physique or whatever.

I have also tried mixing things up and I have the EXACT split as you except for that extra arm day but I still hit the bi's and tris every 5 days, I just started training biceps before back and am still seeing how its working, doesn't seem like its doing much though.

When you guys say "High reps" how many do you consider high ? High for me would be like 12 or more. My legs grow super well , and all other body parts grow somewhat good, but the arms are just not wanting to participate.

Last edited:
My coach just started me on this seated preacher curl where I do 3 sets of 20 with a decent amount of weight 3x's. By the second set he is pretty much doing the exercise him self while he spotting me. After a set of that I literally cannot even bend my arms to wipe my face. I'm only a week into that so I'll let you k ow how that goes. I'm the same with my legs also lol I can grow my thighs and back all damn day but you can forget my arms.... My damn arms make me so self conscious in the gym. No bueno

We must have the same "shitty arm " genetics! Just curious if you've ever measured your arms , how big are they ? I believe mine are a tad over 16 with no pump. Oh and im at 5'10 and about 225 pounds ( bulking ) , what about you ?

5'9 197 and cutting at the moment just because I'm getting ready for my next show. Mine are almost right at 16 cold.

op, stop training arms but when you hit chest and back, hit them hard :lightbulb::lightbulb:

do that for 2 3 weeks

Looking from those last photos you have well developed delts in comparision to your physique. Not saying that you are doing the exercises with bad form but this might be something to focus more on. Really getting the squeeze on the curl. Id also focus on time under tension, I find that i get more burn when I do really slow sets, not just on the negative motion but also the positive motion. Another exercise that I might be good to put in your session every now and then is a few sets of 21s. They are a great burn.
Genetics do look like they are also the culprit

I am one of those people that gets big last and chest but not arms. I am gonna have to train arms alone more often because I am starting to look funny.

I found a work out a good friend of mine on another forum sent me. If anyone is interested just google 6 weeks to sick arms. Every review I have read on it has been good. Hopefully this will help me do some damage before my next comp.

It would be great if you could log your arms to let us all follow your progress buddy, also to see how your new workout goes.

op, stop training arms but when you hit chest and back, hit them hard :lightbulb::lightbulb:

do that for 2 3 weeks

+1

People always want to train the biceps more. It's a small muscle. Have you ever tried training the biceps less? Because i only see you talking about more volume, higher intensity, higher frequency... You should try not training your biceps. Maybe your biceps gets overtrained very quickly. An extra biceps workout is not making it grow but destroying the muscle mass which means small biceps. Stop training the biceps, work your back very hard. And see if this helps.

The simple solution is just get stronger. Strength is relative to each individual but strangth increase = muscle mass increase. IF you curl 60 lb dumbells now and in a year you curl 100 lbs dumbells for the same number of reps or more you will get bigger Bi's and noone is going to complain about small tri's that has a 350+ LB close grip or is adding 150+ to their bodyweight for dips. And im talking for reps here a solid 10.

I have had the same issue with smaller arms in comparison to everything else. Lately I am hitting bis and tris every 4th day and carbing up pwo with igf/60mcg pwo and 10ius slin/10gr creat/glut 20 minutes later followed by the normal post slin nutrition. Eating clean until the slin clears and then mega carbs for about 24 hours following. Then back to regular diet until the next arm workout. My training split is lifting everyother day so it goes mon-arms, wed-chest/bk/sh, fri-arms, sun-legs, tues-arms, thurs-ch/bk/sh etc. It has worked in the past and is working now. On the ch bk sh Legs i don't go to intense. Just about 5 sets for each and 10 for legs and my carbs are about 200/day until the arm day were I carb up. My theory is that low carb days up until arm day allows my bi and tris to utilize the igf, slin, creatine and carbs for growth. Also the following 24hours for recovery. Keep in mind I am not growing in ch, bk, sh, and legs but I don't really want to. This is temporary until the arms are symmetrical. I am of course on aas as well. It works for me. You may want to give it a try. I am sure it will work with just food too if you did not use igf and slin. The synergy for me with these compounds and mega calories work well. And for syntherol....my advise is to leave it alone. I have tried it a couple times with the recommended protocol. It actually did nerve damage to my left bicep. It did recover but it looks a liitle flat compared to the right! But that's just me

I have the same problem. Legs are big, calves are big people even comment on them at the gym, nice chest, nice back..small arms and it makes me look weird so....

started an 8 week cycle running sustrenol at 1ml per week today

Monday Arnolds chest and back routine(love the pumps)

Wednesday Bis and Tris

Friday Bis and Tris

Took before pics and ill take after pics...see what happens i guess.

Well you said your trainer can't even figure out what's wrong?well then get a new trainer.sorry but true.learn to squeeze the hell out of the muscle as you train.keep takin your hulkamaniac vitamins and you will be o.kadd some peptides in there also.just sayin.Escpecially some igf.And make sure to train brachialis first.

are you lats big? if not then you are not doing your pulling movements correctly or enough.

My Lats are ridiculously big. If you stand being me I look huge until you see my arms from the side.......

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
ctrcivic
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws