over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

I need help with my arms

This was told to me by someone Big A knows personally: "Your arms get enough work from working back and chest. If you get those two body parts big, your arms will be big too".-Ernest Bea Sr. Mr Illinois

Ernest Bea..is a great guy..very cool..judged me in my first contest back in 1998.. I believe he is the state chairman for Iowa..he has Massive arms too..

is the only thing that worked for me, I rarely even train arms these days, squats and deadlifts , and I do back 2x a week..funny thing is just yesterday I was at the supermarket and an older lady came up to me and said she was admiring my arms and that they were very nice. :headbang:

Did she ask you for your tel#?

The simple solution is just get stronger. Strength is relative to each individual but strangth increase = muscle mass increase. IF you curl 60 lb dumbells now and in a year you curl 100 lbs dumbells for the same number of reps or more you will get bigger Bi's and noone is going to complain about small tri's that has a 350+ LB close grip or is adding 150+ to their bodyweight for dips. And im talking for reps here a solid 10.

I disagree. The only thing training arms like that did for me was give me alot of joint pain and muscle strains. Higher reps, more sets, more volume, putting traditional "strength" builders third to fourth in exercise selection along with spot injections has done more.

do like evan centopani, pre exhaust with something like conc curls or machine curls, then move on to compounds. of course do 9-12 reps or so....but i cant say becuz my arms suck as well!!!! from the front it looks so skinny but from the side its ok

do like evan centopani, pre exhaust with something like conc curls or machine curls, then move on to compounds. of course do 9-12 reps or so....but i cant say becuz my arms suck as well!!!! from the front it looks so skinny but from the side its ok

That's weird lol mine is the opposite

Last edited:
I disagree. The only thing training arms like that did for me was give me alot of joint pain and muscle strains. Higher reps, more sets, more volume, putting traditional "strength" builders third to fourth in exercise selection along with spot injections has done more.

What type of compounds were you using for spot inj? I've been researching tons on it and it seems only short ester compounds help. Would sust and deca benefit with that?

What type of compounds were you using for spot inj? I've been researching tons on it and it seems only short ester compounds help. Would sust and deca benefit with that?

Its has less to do with the actually hormone, then it does the oil that is deposited into the muscle. That little bit of oil spot injected with cause some stretching over time, even more stretching when training that muscle and having blood being gorged in there too. Eventually muscle is able to back fill into this area causing growth. now you have some people who swear that test base and other water susp aas will help with growth, but I don't believe it. Its more about the oil.

Its has less to do with the actually hormone, then it does the oil that is deposited into the muscle. That little bit of oil spot injected with cause some stretching over time, even more stretching when training that muscle and having blood being gorged in there too. Eventually muscle is able to back fill into this area causing growth. now you have some people who swear that test base and other water susp aas will help with growth, but I don't believe it. Its more about the oil.

Makes since. So basically it will work like synthol to an extent. Obviously not as effective considering it will not be as much oil.

Good info slick, also I tried those 20 rep for 3 sets of curl preacher curls and they were amazing, ill definitely stick them in for a month or 2 and see how effective they are. Good info in this thread.:headbang:

Same here I did the same workout today. Those preacher curls were brutal! By the time I got to hammer curls my biceps felt like they were about to explode. I really focused on the squeeze at the top of every rep.

I've done just about everything in them, I def think doing a spot in bis and tris once a week along with doing hammer curls evey workout has given them a new shape. Arms are my worst body part and can't get them above 20" unless I get fat as the Michelin man. It def makes me curious about syntherol.

that is not a sign of bad genetics... a lot of pros used to be skinny like a pen in their teens... Look up naser El sonbaty when he was younger

nasser-el-sonbaty.jpg

nasser was one the the biggest abusers of site enhancement oils in both his triceps and biceps

Nasser El Sonbaty - YouTube

OP sorry but ur gonna need to do site injections if you ever want ur arms to balance with ur physique

To the OP, start by only training your bi's and tri's only once per week. Biceps should follow back, and triceps follow chest. Don't train chest or back on different days as this is simply too much stimulation for the arm muscles and not enough recovery/growth.

Secondly, try cutting back on volume. I find one set to failure works very well, but not in the conventional sense. Try a triple drop set, all out, to failure, one for a triceps exersize and one for a biceps excersize. This will wipe the floor with those muscle fibres and send a major signal to your CNS to adapt, which means growth- but it HAS to be to failure.

The body recieves the biggest most efficient signal to grow when workouts are VERY brief and VERY intense. Training arms in this way you can have them nuked in under 5 minutes, right down to the core.

Thing is trained arms only once a week for years. I've been traing them 2x's a week for a few months now and have made very little progression. I will probably stick with this for a while. I've just stop trying to go so heavy and really focused on the squeeze. So far my workout have been awesome. Very intense and short. Completely opposite of what I use to do.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
GFly
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws