over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

I need some advice, ankle surgery

james caan

Registered
So some of you know ive been dealing with one medical issue after another. Last year I had a full thickness tear of my rotator cuff, went through 9 mos recovery, only for it to fully re-tear. This past June, at work I blew out my ankle, and just had arthroscopic ankle surgery with lateral ligament reconstruction. Right now I'm in a full cast, and to say it's been a rough few weeks would be an understatement. As some of you may know, I lost my wife 4 yrs ago, and our daughter 2 yrs before that, and with my step kids moving with their GM, im all alone dealing with this (thank God for my knee scooter)... But I can't drive for almost 2 months.

Any way, I'm hoping you guys could suggest a good protocol to help aid in my recovery. I can't work until I have a certain level of mobility, so if I can help speed that up some, it would be beneficial for me. Honestly I'm soo out of the loop with regards to current supplements, sarms, peptides, etc that I have no idea what works or not.
So any advice would be so beyond appreciated.. you guys helped me during my cardiovascular issues last year, and I'm happy to say I've never had such steadily good BP numbers, or lipid values..so thanks to all those that helped me (you all know who you are). Well have a great weekend everyone, and I look forward to reading what you all come up with.

So some of you know ive been dealing with one medical issue after another. Last year I had a full thickness tear of my rotator cuff, went through 9 mos recovery, only for it to fully re-tear. This past June, at work I blew out my ankle, and just had arthroscopic ankle surgery with lateral ligament reconstruction. Right now I'm in a full cast, and to say it's been a rough few weeks would be an understatement. As some of you may know, I lost my wife 4 yrs ago, and our daughter 2 yrs before that, and with my step kids moving with their GM, im all alone dealing with this (thank God for my knee scooter)... But I can't drive for almost 2 months.

Any way, I'm hoping you guys could suggest a good protocol to help aid in my recovery. I can't work until I have a certain level of mobility, so if I can help speed that up some, it would be beneficial for me. Honestly I'm soo out of the loop with regards to current supplements, sarms, peptides, etc that I have no idea what works or not.
So any advice would be so beyond appreciated.. you guys helped me during my cardiovascular issues last year, and I'm happy to say I've never had such steadily good BP numbers, or lipid values..so thanks to all those that helped me (you all know who you are). Well have a great weekend everyone, and I look forward to reading what you all come up with.

I am having my foot reconstructed in January and will be non-weight bearing for up to 3 months afterwards. My wife ran into someone who had something called an iWalk. Check it out, it may help you do more things than you can do with the scooter while you are healing:

As far as healing I have always used GH, TB-500, a high protein diet, and sometime BPC-157. And every surgery(Double digits over the past 6 years) I have healed way quicker than normal despite numerous other factors that should have done the opposite.

Also you are going to need a good physical therapist who can stretch you and provide the correct exercises to regain your ROM, strength, balance, and proprioception when the timing is appropriate.

I am having my foot reconstructed in January and will be non-weight bearing for up to 3 months afterwards. My wife ran into someone who had something called an iWalk. Check it out, it may help you do more things than you can do with the scooter while you are healing:

As far as healing I have always used GH, TB-500, a high protein diet, and sometime BPC-157. And every surgery(Double digits over the past 6 years) I have healed way quicker than normal despite numerous other factors that should have done the opposite.

Also you are going to need a good physical therapist who can stretch you and provide the correct exercises to regain your ROM, strength, balance, and proprioception when the timing is appropriate.
Brother that would be a game changer, because as you mentioned it would allow for more mobility. Scooter beats crutches, but this would be so much more convenient. Also if I may ask, what is the protocol you use? As far as GH I have to be careful as I'm at a higher risk for cancer, but TB, BPC should be safe enough.

Brother that would be a game changer, because as you mentioned it would allow for more mobility. Scooter beats crutches, but this would be so much more convenient. Also if I may ask, what is the protocol you use? As far as GH I have to be careful as I'm at a higher risk for cancer, but TB, BPC should be safe enough.

For GH, I have been using 4iu every night before bed for a long time and the TB-500 I vary between 5-7 mg total per week, split in half twice per week(wednesday and sunday). Its been a while since I used BPC so don't remember what dosing scheme I used; I have it written down somewhere but have to dig around to find it.

In regards to the GH, it won't cause cancer(I have been using it for over 3 decades). But if you already have cancer then it can definitely increase the growth and proliferation of those cells.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Spinaltap88
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131